PDA

View Full Version : Hey RBARKER

Paratrooper
11-11-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
WOS better bring a better defense than it showed against Bridge City?........WOS is going to crush Huffman this year. Bridge City is extremely strong also. Cleveland will also take it on the chin. With that here is my prediction on all 3 games

WOS 50
Huffman 7 (and I'm being generous here with the 7)

Bridge City 28
Cleveland 7

BH 60
HJ 13

RBARKER, I told you your guys would beat them that bad. So far I am pretty close at least on my point spreads in two of the games. The only one left is WOS/Huffman

Bridge City 42
Cleveland 20

BH 56
HJ 14

EAGLETOWN
11-11-2005, 11:32 PM
Props to you your the greatest!!

Just remember these props when I, we are right please.

Paratrooper
11-11-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
Props to you your the greatest!!

LOL.......thank you. :D I just had to post it, RBARKER wouldn't believe me.

EAGLETOWN
11-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Yeah we talked about the subject on the phone after the game on his way home.

We would not have thunk it!!

I'm certain you will hear from him soon.

RBARKER
11-12-2005, 12:19 AM
RBARKER, I told you your guys would beat them that bad. So far I am pretty close at least on my point spreads in two of the games. The only one left is WOS/Huffman

Bridge City 42
Cleveland 20

BH 56
HJ 14

I never thought I would come on here to eat crow after my team wins :confused: You are the wizzard of score guessing Paratrooper. Great job:D :D

Paratrooper
11-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the props RBARKER. Boy it looks like a mess in Region 3 now. Every game is going to be tough from here on out. Congrats to your Eagles you guys are looking tough.

etbu
11-12-2005, 12:25 AM

Bridge City 42
Cleveland 20

BH 56
HJ 14

Trooper who is your team?

Paratrooper
11-12-2005, 12:27 AM
Bridge City

RBARKER
11-12-2005, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the props RBARKER. Boy it looks like a mess in Region 3 now. Every game is going to be tough from here on out. Congrats to your Eagles you guys are looking tough.

Thanks and concgrats to the Cardinals. Your right about the mess in region III. For that matter the whole state, There is not one team out there that is just so dominate that they would be a favorite for a state title. The state is so level this year.

EAGLETOWN
11-12-2005, 12:40 AM
Actually it is a little unlevel out toward the Hill country.

RB you gotta get out of Belvieu more.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Paratrooper
11-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
Actually it is a little unlevel out toward the Hill country.

RB you gotta get out of Belvieu more.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

That was good......LOL:D :D

Mr.EagleToYou
11-12-2005, 12:33 PM
RBARKER--

I hate to be picky becuz it really hasnt hurt us yet, but why are we still in the gun inside the 20? How many high snaps did Cook pull down last night? The gun is a gamble in the red zone against a real good D. With our good Oline, I would like to see the power I down there, but whatever. The pick in the endzone was an example. We didnt need to alleyoop it there, they hadnt stopped us on the ground all night. Our philosophy on offense seems to be -- we are going to pass it by god even if you havent stopped our running game yet. I notice UT doing that also this year. Its like --"We are going to get our 200 yards passing even if we dont need it." I like the results but its a little risky for my taste.