PDA

View Full Version : Gainesville 41 - Vernon 7

KTJ
11-11-2005, 10:58 PM
Final

Next Week--

Gainesville vs. Decatur (a rivalry and a rematch.)

sweetwater07
11-11-2005, 11:01 PM
now all we have to do next is find that fool that said that vernon was gonna kill gainesville....hes from vernon of course....where is he at now!!....hahaha nice win gainesville....expect to see yall pretty far in playoffs this year

Leopards,class of 75
11-11-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
now all we have to do next is find that fool that said that vernon was gonna kill gainesville....hes from vernon of course....where is he at now!!....hahaha nice win gainesville....expect to see yall pretty far in playoffs this year I don't think you will hear from that person the rest of the year! I wonder where the Decatur/ Gainesville game will be played? I am guessing maybe Denton.

sweetwater07
11-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
I don't think you will hear from that person the rest of the year! I wonder where the Decatur/ Gainesville game will be played? I am guessing maybe Denton.

yall should play in burleson....little far away from gainseville but a very nice stadium none the less....i think decator might only be an hour away and gainsevill about 2?? correct my mistake if there is one

DrinkDuff
11-12-2005, 01:07 AM
The Decatur-Gainesville game will be played at Southlake Carrol again. I think they flipped home and home and Decatur won. Day TBD but will not be Friday because there is already a game there then.

gobbler grad
11-12-2005, 01:12 AM
congrats Gainesville...:clap: I picked this match-up a long time ago...good luck and against Decatur and were hoping for a win...:clap:

Leopards,class of 75
11-12-2005, 10:10 AM
I hope it's NOT on Saturday. The one Saturday of the year that we always have to work. Maybe if it's a Saturday evening game, that would be better! It should be a great match up for the third year in a roll(I think)