Lytle 7 2nd Qtr

ILS1
11-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Liberty Hill 41

Lytle 7

Halftime

CheerMom
11-11-2005, 10:08 PM
Looks like the second team will be getting some practice time in tonight. Way to go, LH.

gobblerfan02
11-11-2005, 10:09 PM
GO LH, sounds like the panthers have everything under control. Hope to see them in the later rounds coming up!

GreenMonster
11-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Go LH!!! Run up that score and prove me right. I said that whoever LH played would have the largest margin of loss.

espn1
11-12-2005, 01:12 AM
LH 62-7 F

gobbler grad
11-12-2005, 01:16 AM
good job LH...you all sure are racking up alot of points lately...must have all your horses back...sure would like to meet up in about 3 weeks...good luck next week...:clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2005, 01:26 AM
The horses are back and healthy. The "heads" were not the same as they've been all season. New starting fullback tonight, as Schrock played defense until the last couple of minutes. Lots of backups playing tonight and the defense kicked some serious butt. Four recovered fumbles, one in the endzone for a TD in the 1st qtr & a couple of interceptions. I had to look up a couple of players to see who they were. :doh:

Ranger Mom
11-12-2005, 01:32 AM
WooHoo!!

Congrats Liberty Hill!!

footballgal
11-12-2005, 01:42 AM
Lytle, is that that town outside SA?? I thought they were 2A still, but that was like 20 years ago when I remember them.

Anyhow, congrats to Liberty Hill Panthers! :clap:

rbwill
11-12-2005, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Go LH!!! Run up that score and prove me right. I said that whoever LH played would have the largest margin of loss.

Yes! LH did run up the score, but, using their 2nd and 3rd string players. They mixed in quite of few new players tonight, and they all looked good.
I don't know what you would have wanted LH to do< Stop before they get to the goal line and give the ball away, so the other team could have a chance to catch up?

44INAROW
11-12-2005, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The horses are back and healthy. The "heads" were not the same as they've been all season. New starting fullback tonight, as Schrock played defense until the last couple of minutes. Lots of backups playing tonight and the defense kicked some serious butt. Four recovered fumbles, one in the endzone for a TD in the 1st qtr & a couple of interceptions. I had to look up a couple of players to see who they were. :doh:

Wow - you guys have a powerful offense...... nice win!:clap:

Originally posted by rbwill
Yes! LH did run up the score, but, using their 2nd and 3rd string players. They mixed in quite of few new players tonight, and they all looked good.
I don't know what you would have wanted LH to do< Stop before they get to the goal line and give the ball away, so the other team could have a chance to catch up?

I agree - we've been on both ends of that situation at times

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2005, 02:34 AM
Even a JV player got play time. Maybe we need to bring the 7th grade team next week. :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
11-12-2005, 02:35 AM
Even a JV player got play time. Maybe we need to bring the 7th grade team next week. :rolleyes: Yikes!!! Don't go jinxing yourself now! :eek:

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2005, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Yikes!!! Don't go jinxing yourself now! :eek:

It just gets a little old, ya know?

Bandera YaYa
11-12-2005, 02:42 AM
It just gets a little old, ya know? Quick! Turn around 3 times and spit under your left leg!!!!...or is it your right foot??? Dang! :eek: :p
Congrats on your win. :)

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2005, 02:43 AM
Quick! Turn around 3 times and spit under your left leg!!!!...or is it your right foot??? Dang! :eek: :p Congrats on your win. :)

Aw, man! I alread threw salt over my shoulder after the black cat walked under the ladder. ;)

Bandera YaYa
11-12-2005, 02:48 AM
Aw, man! I alread threw salt over my shoulder after the black cat walked under the ladder. ;) OH NO!!!! Well don't worry...I'll think of something....let's see...spotted frog or fork tongued snake.....hmmmmmm....I'll get back to ya! JUST DON'T BE THROWING NO MORE SALT!! Geezzzzzzz.....ya'll watch way to much tv! :eek: :eek: :D

rbwill
11-12-2005, 02:51 AM
Yikes!!! Don't go jinxing yourself now! :eek:

Well! My point, and the reason I added my 2 cents worth, I keep reading on this board as well as others, the accusations of LH running up the score, and not pulling their starters out.
I don't care what grade they are in, the LH Panther football team loves to play football, and coach Vance cultivates that attitude.
Tonight just proves, that even when they mixed in some new players and took out the starters, they still scored.
I know this may not be the case down the road, as the teams will get tougher.
Way to go Panthers keep up the good work!

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2005, 02:57 AM
Well! My point, and the reason I added my 2 cents worth, I keep reading on this board as well as others, the accusations of LH running up the score, and not pulling their starters out.
I don't care what grade they are in, the LH Panther football team loves to play football, and coach Vance cultivates that attitude.
Tonight just proves, that even when they mixed in some new players and took out the starters, they still scored.
I know this may not be the case down the road, as the teams will get tougher.
Way to go Panthers keep up the good work!

And thank you for adding it. It's always good to have another fan & one who knows how it was. :)

GreenMonster
11-12-2005, 05:14 AM
Can I call it or what? LH fans, you're right, I can't argue with Backups and JV kids trying to get theirs. I just want my cookie for being right about which team would have the widest MOV. (8TD's)

44INAROW
11-12-2005, 08:29 AM
Aw, man! I alread threw salt over my shoulder after the black cat walked under the ladder. ;)

just be sure to roll down the window when you spit when a Black Cat runs in front of you :D :D

LHMom
11-12-2005, 10:17 AM

RBWill - I couldn't have said it better. You teach players to play with all they've got. I don't think they can just "turn it off" because the score is high. And how many times have teams come back from a large margin? I remember a first-round game against Poteet that we were up something like 30 and relaxed. I believe they came back to within a few points before we got it together again.

Anyway - Congrats to the Panthers and congrats to #44 for the defensive TD!

rhs78
11-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Congrats to the Panthers great win.

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by LHMom
Anyway - Congrats to the Panthers and congrats to #44 for the defensive TD!

Way to go, # 44! :clap: I kept waiting for the refs to signal the safety & couldn't figure out who had recovered the fumble. That's what I get for sitting so far from you. I know # 54 was super excited at nailing the RB in the endzone and we nearly had to give his dad oxygen. ;)

GreenMonster
11-12-2005, 10:40 AM
I'm still waiting for my friggin cookie!

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2005, 10:43 AM
I'm still waiting for my friggin cookie!

Well, you can wait until all the games are played! And I'm starting to change my mind, if you get my drift.

GreenMonster
11-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Well, you can wait until all the games are played!

:mad: :mad: I don't want to wait that long. lol :D Hey Ma, sounds like the LH kids were hitting on all cylinders last night. Congratulations on the big win. Who will LH play next week?

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2005, 11:11 AM
:mad: :mad: I don't want to wait that long. lol :D Hey Ma, sounds like the LH kids were hitting on all cylinders last night. Congratulations on the big win. Who will LH play next week?

We won't know who we play until this evening. Needville & Hallettsville play at 2.

GreenMonster
11-12-2005, 11:31 AM
We won't know who we play until this evening. Needville & Hallettsville play at 2.

We are in the same boat. Waiting on Little Elm and Whitney to finish up. They play at 7:30 tonight at Burleson. I believe we have a location set but day and time is what we are waiting on. One of those 2 has agreed to play on Friday, the other wants Saturday and a coin flip would be needed to determine Friday or Saturday. Just waiting to see how it all pans out. I have heard the location would be in Saginaw at Boswell HS just northwest of Ft Worth.

44INAROW
11-12-2005, 12:20 PM

If you want, I'll post updates

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
If you want, I'll post updates

:kiss: That would be wonderful. :)

44INAROW
11-12-2005, 01:04 PM
speaking of updates.. I think Gobbler Grad is going to the Rice/Hutto game.. If you read this GG - I'll post updates if you'll call me with them.......

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
speaking of updates.. I think Gobbler Grad is going to the Rice/Hutto game.. If you read this GG - I'll post updates if you'll call me with them.......

If he doesn't, ILS1 said he'd update me & I'll post as I get.

LHMom
11-12-2005, 03:32 PM
We are in the same boat. Waiting on Little Elm and Whitney to finish up. They play at 7:30 tonight at Burleson. I believe we have a location set but day and time is what we are waiting on. One of those 2 has agreed to play on Friday, the other wants Saturday and a coin flip would be needed to determine Friday or Saturday. Just waiting to see how it all pans out. I have heard the location would be in Saginaw at Boswell HS just northwest of Ft Worth.

Our coach wants another Friday night game, as well. Guess we'll know tomorrow!

Is it game time yet?!

Astrosdawg07
11-12-2005, 03:35 PM

Is it game time yet?!

Our coaches like the Friday night games to.

GreenMonster
11-12-2005, 04:38 PM

Is it game time yet?!

Found out a little while ago that our game will definitely be on Saturday. Because we weren't able to give the folks at the stadium a solid answer of Friday or Saturday they gave Friday night to someone else. :( At least it is still a night game. Saturday night football just doesn't feel the same, it just doesn't have that Friday Night Electricity.

Bandera YaYa
11-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Found out a little while ago that our game will definitely be on Saturday. Because we weren't able to give the folks at the stadium a solid answer of Friday or Saturday they gave Friday night to someone else. :( At least it is still a night game. Saturday night football just doesn't feel the same, it just doesn't have that Friday Night Electricity. I felt the same, but one year we had to play in Alamo Stadium on a Sat at 2. It's a whole different feeling, for sure, but it was fun since it felt like a college game....