PDA

View Full Version : Bryan O'possum

Brahma73
11-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Any predictions on the showing of the now infamous 'possum at Bryan Viking Stadium tonight. Bellville fans no all about him, but Giddings boosters might be a little shocked should he appear!

Bull's-eye
11-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Last that I heard, he flunked out of college and is roaming the streets of Bryan. After his amazing TD run in 2002, college coaches were offering him all kinds of money, gifts, cars and a full scholarship. He and his mother decided that he should stay at home and attend Texas A&M. In his freshman year, he was hit by a car on Texas Ave. He completed re-hab, but he never regained his blazing speed. Late nights and running the streets finally forced him to drop out of school. He does have some cousins that process his speed and athletic ability. Who knows? We may see him or one of his cousins! :D

Brahma73
11-11-2005, 01:20 PM
Yeah, I heard he was "hanging" around in some bad crowds. Also heard he got addicted to rotten eggs in the back of the Kroger's down Texas Avenue.

Possums! You buy 'em books; you send 'em to school; and what do you get?! No damn respect!! I tell you, I just don't know what this world is coming to, what with all the ....................

Oh... sorry :o I may have gotten a little off track there.

Anyway, it'll be cool if the possum shows up. I'm sure he'll be recognized at halftime.

Brahma73
11-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Former Bellville Brahma, don't you have the possum's stats from the 2003 game. You're big with numbers and I know the board would love the info. KL3 might also have some game and season stats. What an illustrious - though brief - career from on of the sports world's most explosive marsupials.

tortilla_man
11-11-2005, 06:09 PM
not about the possum, but viking stadium got voted one of the best fields in the nation, saw it in the eagle a few days ago!

BrahmaMom
11-11-2005, 06:27 PM
Hope the possum shows up to welcome the Brahmas back! I have a good feeling about tonight for the Bulls, though it isn't gonna be a cakewalk. Play BrahmaBall, Bulls--hard, every second, every down till the final buzzer!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Hey Brahma,73 I found out last night after the game, Bryan ISD gave him a job to keep him off the field. He was running the clock last night!!!!

Brahma73
11-12-2005, 10:39 AM
No kidding FBB! I don't know what was more frustrating - the clock or watching us butcher kick-off receptions!:(