PDA

View Full Version : MOJO is on Monahans' side.....

panther power
11-11-2005, 12:01 PM
The legendary coach Gary Gaines who coached in Monahans for 2 stints and while the head coach there hired fresh outta college Mickey Owens who is not the man in Loboland. Coach Gaines was a guest speaker last night in Monahans for the Lobo team and said that the team would be ready tonight.

It doesn't hurt to have a little Mojo on your side every once in a while.......

Black_Magic
11-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by panther power
The legendary coach Gary Gaines who coached in Monahans for 2 stints and while the head coach there hired fresh outta college Mickey Owens who is not the man in Loboland. Coach Gaines was a guest speaker last night in Monahans for the Lobo team and said that the team would be ready tonight.

It doesn't hurt to have a little Mojo on your side every once in a while....... Oh no! That MOJO MAGIC has been deadly these days:eek: Snyder will try to win anyway.

SnyTigBaseB07
11-11-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Oh no! That MOJO MAGIC has been deadly these days:eek: Snyder will try to win anyway.
:eek: :D :D

panther power
11-11-2005, 01:11 PM
as you should no matter the circumstances.............

S-Town Tiger
11-11-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by panther power

It doesn't hurt to have a little Mojo on your side every once in a while.......

We don't need any more Mojo we got enough of that already!!!! We have Chad Rogers and the team and they have what it takes, we don't need false feelings to win cause we are winners. Chad Rogers and staff + Tigers = Super Mojo!!!
Go Tigers!!!!

lobo12
11-11-2005, 01:40 PM
super mojo...origional, and permian might not be a powerhouse now a days but when gaines was there u bet they were

WTF-82
11-11-2005, 02:14 PM
THATS RIGHT DONT DISRESPECT MOJO SNYDER YOU DONT HAVE STATE TITLES ON YOURE BELT

WTF-82
11-11-2005, 02:18 PM
MOJO AND MONAHANS IS BIG TIME TRADITION SAME COACHES ALL HAVE WORKED TOGETHER FOR MANY YEARS LOTS OF CHAMPIONSHIPS BETWEEN THESE TO SCHOOLS.

SNYDER WHAT DO YOU HAVE 2 PLAYOFF RUNS PLEASE JUST BE READY TO GET SPANKED TONIGHT 24-14

STANG RED
11-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Judgeing from the last few years. MOJO power would be the last thing I would want!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sure hope Monahans has something better than MOJO going for them, or they are in deeeeeeeeeeeeep trouble.
Sick um Tigers!
Oh, and if you find yourselves up by 41 at the half like we did last night, spare your starters! Your going to need them in the quarters!

MOJO = BASKETBALL SEASON

S-Town Tiger
11-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
MOJO AND MONAHANS IS BIG TIME TRADITION SAME COACHES ALL HAVE WORKED TOGETHER FOR MANY YEARS LOTS OF CHAMPIONSHIPS BETWEEN THESE TO SCHOOLS.

SNYDER WHAT DO YOU HAVE 2 PLAYOFF RUNS PLEASE JUST BE READY TO GET SPANKED TONIGHT 24-14

At Snyder we randomly picked every coach, they didn't even know each other. Come on now, is that it? We have a GREAT coaching staff so theres a reply to that one! ;)

WTF-82
11-11-2005, 02:56 PM
thats because no great coaches want to coach there 500 fans a night please

its_n_ D_water
11-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Did somebody say MOJO? Dang ...where is the time machine?:)

Ranger Mom
11-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by its_n_ D_water
Did somebody say MOJO? Dang ...where is the time machine?:)

No joke! I remember in the mid 80's right after I got married (and before I was a football fan) I lived in Abilene. I remember passing several cars one day that had "MUCK FOJO" written on them. It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I figured out what it meant!!! :D :D

DaHop72
11-11-2005, 03:54 PM
thats because no great coaches want to coach there 500 fans a night please
Buddy, you must not havenever been to a Tiger game or you wouldn't have made such an asinine statement.

its_n_ D_water
11-11-2005, 04:04 PM
Does anybody know where I can hear the snyder/monahans game ? Radio or internet? I need someting to do before I go to the game at the bowl. midland lee vs. mansfield summit..should be good one.

sweetwater07
11-11-2005, 04:20 PM

don't hold your breath on that killer!!!>>>>anything happens like i expect it to yall will go home with your lobo tails between your legs!!.........GO TIGERS!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by its_n_ D_water
Does anybody know where I can hear the snyder/monahans game ? Radio or internet? I need someting to do before I go to the game at the bowl. midland lee vs. mansfield summit..should be good one.

If you can catch 101.5 out of Snyder, it'll be there. Otherwise I don't know. I know that the Snyder station does not yet broadcast over the internet. :(

Snyder_TigerFan
11-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
don't hold your breath on that killer!!!>>>>anything happens like i expect it to yall will go home with your lobo tails between your legs!!.........GO TIGERS!!!

how many times are you going to switch sides?

its_n_ D_water
11-11-2005, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
If you can catch 101.5 out of Snyder, it'll be there. Otherwise I don't know. I know that the Snyder station does not yet broadcast over the internet. :( [/QUO
Thanx ..Ill see if can pick it up from here....good luck Snyder..:)

Mustangpride09
11-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
If you can catch 101.5 out of Snyder, it'll be there. Otherwise I don't know. I know that the Snyder station does not yet broadcast over the internet. :(

i might skip the mansfield/lee game to listen if i can get that station.

sweetwater07
11-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
how many times are you going to switch sides?

well after watching the films on monahans i have to say what i said earlier is not all that credible now...i'm always for a 4-3A team anyways.....