PDA

View Full Version : Another possible rematch for Madison

JR2004
11-11-2005, 01:26 AM
If the Trojans take care of business and beat Van Alstyne tonight they'll have another team waiting for them in the 2nd round that would be a rematch for them. The DMN says that Mt. Vernon knocked off Wills Point 40-34 in OT. Looks like it might be a trip back to Greenville again next week if we win tonight.

FootballChik98
11-11-2005, 02:16 AM
Good luck to your Trojans tonight. This is the first season in a while that I haven't had the opportunity to see them play. The WP-Mt. Vernon game looks like it may have been a good one. I believe WP tied it up with 40 seconds left in the 4th, but the extra point was blocked. Then it ended up going into double overtime. I would have like to have went to that game, but we had a pep rally for the Canton Eagles tonight, so I ended up there.

3afan
11-11-2005, 06:14 AM
i'm rooting for Madison to do well in the playoffs ....

JR2004
11-14-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by FootballChik98
Good luck to your Trojans tonight. This is the first season in a while that I haven't had the opportunity to see them play. The WP-Mt. Vernon game looks like it may have been a good one. I believe WP tied it up with 40 seconds left in the 4th, but the extra point was blocked. Then it ended up going into double overtime. I would have like to have went to that game, but we had a pep rally for the Canton Eagles tonight, so I ended up there.

Thank You. I didn't have internet access for the last 3 days or so, so that's why I'm replying to this so late. We played a pretty good game against VA. I also saw that Canton moved on and gets Gilmer this week. That should be the most interesting game in the Region this week in my opinion. No matter who wins, it should be a pretty high scoring game.