PDA

View Full Version : Hardin-Jefferson showed no class last night against Orangefield!!!

Bobkat
11-02-2002, 01:38 PM
This was a huge game for both teams with playoff implications on the line. But what most thought would be a good game was not even close. Orangefield flat out whipped H-J all over the field in a game that clinched a playoff spot for the Bobcats. All H-J wanted to do all night was fight, and cheap shot after cheap shot by the hawks led to a lot of pushing and shoving. But the big kicker was when the game ended, Hardin Jefferson didn't shake our kids hands. They walked straight to the fieldhouse in one of the most classless acts you can see in a high school football game. Maybe I'm making to big a deal out of this, but in my eyes it was a "Sorry Act". Well anyway Orangefield won the game 23-6 and had two TD's called back. Great season Cats!!!

BigBoy85
11-02-2002, 07:09 PM
That is a display of a school that has absolutely no class. Ive seen teams lose by over 50 pts and still have enough character to shake the opposing teams hand.I though HJ was a better school than that.

AP_OLB_1
11-03-2002, 01:44 AM
yes i would like to congradulate orangefield on having a great season. yall really opened everyones eyes in district 21 3a. i know what you are talkin about with h-j, when we (anahuac) played them, they were jaw jacking the whole time.. good luck in the playoffs and really put it to hardin this up comming friday

2futurecard'smom
11-04-2002, 10:16 AM
I think that sort of unsportsmanship behavior is degrading and embarassing! And says alot about the character of the coaching staff and the whole school! What a shame that this is allowed and what are they teaching those students? Sorry that Orangefield had to be subject to that, but hat's off to you guys for being a class act and also good luck in the playoffs! :D