PDA

View Full Version : Click to see where TFINT & Co. will be tonight!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-10-2005, 03:21 PM
TFINT & Co. will be at Justin Northwest stadium to watch Iowa Park vs. Pilot Point.

I've seen Pilot Point play on several occasions, but never seen Iowa Park play. Figured since it was close to where my good buddy Juan Hernandez lives, we'd go to that game tonight.

See y'all there!!!

I'll be wearing a dark blue jacket, and a royal blue Port Isabel Tarpons hat, you can't miss me.

Manck
11-10-2005, 03:35 PM
I'll be going to this game as well.

Which side are you sitting on?

I won't be able to check this again till I get home, but maybe we should make this an unofficial 3ADL M&G.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Not sure what side we'll be sitting on yet. I'm assuming we'll start off on one side for the first half, and then move over to the other side after halftime (if it's possible).

I'll probably have us sitting on the Pilot Point side, mainly because some of the Pilot Point posters (although I haven't seen any in ages) would be sure to recognize the shirt I'm wearing. Royal Blue with Port Isabel Tarpons "The Tradition Continues". Pretty hard to miss.

I'm headed out the door myself. Driving up to Corinth where my buddy lives. I'll check 3ADL while i'm at his place to look for more posts here.

Manck
11-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Cool...I'll go to the Pilot Point side then. Not sure what I'll be wearing, but I'll find you.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Hey Manck, where's the picture that you took?