PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs Bucs

the-O-fence
10-22-2003, 12:20 AM
I just gotta say HOW BOUT'THEM COWBOYS!!This is a pretty big game for the cowboys. A lot of people are saying that they can go to the playoffs and possibly the super bowl. There isn't a better way to back that up than getting a win against the defending champs. Should be a battle of Defenses and whoever gets the most turnovers will win. I say Cowboys by 6

reptard7isCRAZY
10-22-2003, 12:22 AM
Cowboys will come out firing in this game... Things will be clicking for the boys.

I say Cowboys by 20

Wildcat81
10-22-2003, 12:32 AM
Got to go with those Cowboys.

AggieJohn
10-22-2003, 12:49 AM
Tackle75 is going to kill me when he sees this but...bucs by 7

reptard7isCRAZY
10-22-2003, 12:51 AM
There is no way, Cowboys are clicking on all cylinders right now. I don't know that anyone could stop them now. Even though i guess the momentum can't last forever.

cant stop me
10-22-2003, 12:51 AM
man Cowboys are the shiznit man i think there gonna have a good game the bucs played a disapointing game sunday but not he cowboys!!!! GO COWBOYS by 14

pgamgt1982
10-22-2003, 01:27 AM
All you Cowboy fans, Come on now! Not only do I hate the Cowboys, but if any particular Cowgirl were to offer me an autograph, I'd burn it in his face. Cowboys will get their happy 6-1 butts handed to them this week. The Bucs will come together after Gruden gets on their A$$E$ this week and they will definitely take care of business. Bucs by 14

Yessa!!!!

reptard7isCRAZY
10-22-2003, 01:39 AM
your crazy. . .

pgamgt1982
10-22-2003, 01:40 AM
How so am I crazy?

Cowboys have not done anything in 8 years. Having faith in them is "CRAZY". LoL

Tennessee in 03'.......

Bulldog92
10-22-2003, 01:56 AM
I'm a Cowboys fan, too, but I don't think they're ready for the Bucs in Tampa. It's as big a game for them as it is for Dallas. If QC comes out hot like he did last week, then anything can happen. He has to have the game of his life for the Boys to win. He won't, though. TB wins 17-13 in a game that will make the Cowboys a much better team down the road.

reptard7isCRAZY
10-22-2003, 02:00 AM
Can't wait to see that. . He will have the best game of the season. You must not be too big of a fan if u have no faith.

pirateman98
10-22-2003, 02:09 AM
I hope to see the BOYS pull through. It will be a defencive war but I think it will be COWBOYS by 7. GO COWBOYS AND GO PIRATES!!!!!!!

SintonFan
10-22-2003, 02:14 AM
I don't think the young Cowboys are ready for an angry Tampa Bay. O/U should be around 40 and Tampa by seven. I hope the Cowboys do surprise me though.

Bulldog92
10-22-2003, 02:24 AM
reptard7isCRAZY:
Can't wait to see that. . He will have the best game of the season. You must not be too big of a fan if u have no faith.Never question a man's faith in his team. I never said I wasn't pulling for them, but let's show some objectivity and maturity here. Any realistic football fan knows this is gonna be a very difficult game for the Cowboys to win. Tampa knows they have to get on track and they're playing at home. Until Dallas proves otherwise and beats them (and I hope like hell they do), Tampa is the better team in my mind. Dallas can prove me and a lot of other people wrong Sunday. Go Cowboys!!!

pgamgt1982
10-22-2003, 03:05 AM
Bulldog92: I really appreciate your perspective on the game, the only logic being you're a Cowboy fan, and I am not yet we both agree that Tampa is the better team as of now in most aspects of the game. Don't get me wrong by me saying I hate Dallas, I do realize that they are a good team, and much better than any Dallas team I have seen in a long while. With that being said, I just do not feel as if their offense can tack on the points to match Tampa's somewhat explosive "pending on week to week" Offense, LoL. Tampa by 10.....

Tennessee in 03'

BrainDamage
10-22-2003, 08:36 AM
Dallas by 12 and Warren Sapp will get another fine for something like throwing his helmet or cussing a ref out.

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: BrainDamage ]</small>

clay
10-22-2003, 08:49 AM
pgamgt1982:
How so am I crazy?

Cowboys have not done anything in 8 years. Having faith in them is "CRAZY". LoL

Tennessee in 03'.......another typical fair weather fan. i bet you were a huge cowboy fan when they were winning super bowls. I am so sick of of these people, they LOVE OU one year then the next year theyre huge Miami fans, and they always tell how long they have been a fan of that team. pick a team and stick with it. I'm not an aggie but at least theyre faithful NO MATTER WHAT.

reptard7isCRAZY
10-22-2003, 09:01 AM
ya no kidding. Tampa is not half the team they were last year. These people are saying they are Cowboy fans then saying they are going to lose. So ya i guess i am questioning your faith. . .

BrainDamage
10-22-2003, 09:05 AM
Ive always liked the cowboys since i was a 6 and when they started losing i still liked them i just didnt watch them as much cuz they were losing so im not a fickle fan.

pirate4state
10-22-2003, 09:20 AM
I gotta go with the Boys pulling out an "upset" against a depleted Bucs secondary (see story: buc web site (http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?type=tbo&newsid=3407) ). I think it will be a tight game, but I say Cowboys by 13. Is it the weekend yet?? GO PIRATES (Sinton) & COWBOYS!!!!!

the-O-fence
10-22-2003, 09:49 AM
Ive been a Cowboys fan all my life and they have had a few bad seasons lately but I think they'e back and ready to win a championship. The only time that the Cowboys have gone 5-1 they have won the Super Bowl, so Im rootin for em to go this year.

mwisnews
10-22-2003, 10:17 AM
For the Cowboys to win they play mistake free football like they did the past 5 weeks. Also, like in Eagles game, if they can max protect Carter then it will be fine. If they can actually get a running game, then Parcells will just run down the clock like he did in the 3rd quarter against the Lions. On defense they must not get any penalties like holding or pass interference. They must stop the recievers like McCardell and Johnson. If they can do that then they can make them win by their running game, which isn't that good. I trust Parcells knows what he's doing.

crzyjournalist03
10-22-2003, 12:13 PM
I think this is going to be a very close game, and I think that SF showed the Cowboys a lot of the very things that they're going to do. Run the ball down the middle of the Bucs D, because Sapp and Rice like to come at the QB's for big plays, leaving lanes to run with. Spread the ball around. Terry Glenn will not win this game by himself this week. Carter HAS to find Bryant and Galloway to keep the Bucs defense guessing, because if they can lock in on any particular player, the Cowboys are cooked. Get Richie Anderson, Aveion Cason, and Jamar Martin involved in the running game. Use T-Ham as a fullback on some plays and run with another back. Stick with a two man backfield most of the game, but don't be afraid to go three or four wide outs to make big plays. Tampa is hurting this week, but they'll have a lot to prove, just like the Cowboys. I'll call it the game of the week in the NFL, and I honestly can't make any prediction to the outcome.

reptard7isCRAZY
10-22-2003, 12:16 PM
I think that is a pretty good choice of recievers to HAVE to find.

SintonFan
10-22-2003, 12:57 PM
reptard7isCRAZY:
ya no kidding. Tampa is not half the team they were last year. These people are saying they are Cowboy fans then saying they are going to lose. So ya i guess i am questioning your faith. . .Where is your objectivity? How can you justify questioning other Cowboy fans in their unbiased take on the game? Just because they try to look at the game fairly? The true fans showed they are fans, and not just fair-weather ones, because of their objectitvity. It's because we have gone through the past several years with alot of pain watching those games. Because of that, it's obvious who the real fans are because many of us have a show-me-some attitude. You just can't instantly erase all doubts because the boys win a few games. I'm excited about my team doing well, but they haven't played a team with a winning record yet. They look great but the next few weeks will show just where they are at. I have a guarded optimism, but realistic outlook because of the past few years. I watched all those crappy games. You may not be capaple of understanding that, because of you didn't watch the ones that were hard to watch. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-022.gif

bulldogvet85
10-22-2003, 01:09 PM
eek! I dunno I have never been a cowboys fan, I did watch them this year some becasue parcells, but i have to say i'm impressed with the way that they have playe though. I just dont think there offense has what it takes to go against the bucs. I mean yeah its gonna be a good game cuz well the bucs are in a bad spot right now with the way they have been playing and the boys are in a good spot with the way they have been playing. So both teams have something to prove but I just really think that the bucs will rise to the occasion on this one and i give it to the bucs 17-13

LogieJoeBean001
10-22-2003, 01:29 PM
I'm definitely looking forward to the Cowboys/Bucs game. I was raised on the Dallas Cowboys. My Dad and I spent many a Sunday afternoon together watching the games, from the Roger Staubach days. Now there was a QB! I hope the Cowboys pull this off. I have a fantasy football team on Yahoo. I have the Dallas defense, Quincy Carter, Terry Glenn and Troy Hambrick. I'll definitely have my eye on the game come Sunday!

JasperDog94
10-22-2003, 02:03 PM
While some people have guarded optimism, I'll enjoy the ride. I expect them to win every game. It's kinda hard to cheer for them when you're expecting them to lose.

If Carter gets time and makes good decisions, Cowboys win. This game will be fought in pass protection. Jimmy Johnson used to use the run to set up the pass. Now, it's the pass to set up the run.

Cowboys 24 - Bucs 21

crzyjournalist03
10-22-2003, 02:08 PM
SintonFan
I'm excited about my team doing well, but they haven't played a team with a winning record yet.This is the one fault that I'm seeing with a lot of people. They're complaining that the Cowboys haven't played a team with a winning record yet. But let's give the boys some credit. If they had lost their games to their opponents, the Jets would be 3-3, the Giants would be 3-3, and the Eagles would be 4-2. I'm not saying that the Cowboys are a great team yet, but I am saying that you can't take credit away from them for beating teams either.

Hupernikomen
10-22-2003, 02:13 PM
LogieJoeBean001:
I'm definitely looking forward to the Cowboys/Bucs game. I was raised on the Dallas Cowboys. My Dad and I spent many a Sunday afternoon together watching the games, from the Roger Staubach days. Now there was a QB! I hope the Cowboys pull this off. I have a fantasy football team on Yahoo. I have the Dallas defense, Quincy Carter, Terry Glenn and Troy Hambrick. I'll definitely have my eye on the game come Sunday!If you start troy hambrick this week on your fanasty team then I hope it is a free league.

If the cowboys can pass the ball they have a chance at winning. What worries me is that QC has come out slow the last couple of games. Tampa probably will jump out to an early lead and I for one am inclined to think that they will hold onto it. We aren't quite the passing attack of the colts yet, but we are getting there.

Sure hope I am wrong.

Predicition
Bucs 21
Cowboys 13

SintonFan
10-22-2003, 02:31 PM
crzyjournalist03:

SintonFan
I'm excited about my team doing well, but they haven't played a team with a winning record yet.This is the one fault that I'm seeing with a lot of people. They're complaining that the Cowboys haven't played a team with a winning record yet. But let's give the boys some credit. If they had lost their games to their opponents, the Jets would be 3-3, the Giants would be 3-3, and the Eagles would be 4-2. I'm not saying that the Cowboys are a great team yet, but I am saying that you can't take credit away from them for beating teams either..
Don't get me wrong, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but they are still in the tunnel. Making the playoffs would alleviate most of my concerns. You can't tell me the last few years haven't left a bad taste in your mouth. The Boys and Bill Parcels deserve lots of credit, I never said anything to the contrary. Bringing up their oposition I think doesn't neccesarily constitute downing my team. Just trying to be objective. Blind fans tend to be bandwagoners...

crzyjournalist03
10-22-2003, 02:36 PM
SintonFan:

crzyjournalist03:

SintonFan
I'm excited about my team doing well, but they haven't played a team with a winning record yet.This is the one fault that I'm seeing with a lot of people. They're complaining that the Cowboys haven't played a team with a winning record yet. But let's give the boys some credit. If they had lost their games to their opponents, the Jets would be 3-3, the Giants would be 3-3, and the Eagles would be 4-2. I'm not saying that the Cowboys are a great team yet, but I am saying that you can't take credit away from them for beating teams either..
Don't get me wrong, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but they are still in the tunnel. Making the playoffs would alleviate most of my concerns. You can't tell me the last few years haven't left a bad taste in your mouth. The Boys and Bill Parcels deserve lots of credit, I never said anything to the contrary. Bringing up their oposition I think doesn't neccesarily constitute downing my team. Just trying to be objective. Blind fans tend to be bandwagoners...Oh no, I wasn't meaning anything toward you at all. I know exactly what you mean about them for the past three years. All I was saying is that our schedule has been the biggest knock against us this year, but we just don't seem to get much credit for actually winning the games. I think everybody knows that the Bucs will be the toughest game so far, but the reality is, even if we do win, it won't change that fact because the Bucs will have a losing record then as well.

SintonFan
10-22-2003, 02:51 PM
LOL, we're on the same page. I didn't consider the Bucs record after the game. Good point.

DIBOLLIAN_154
10-22-2003, 07:06 PM
The cowboys could definetly pull away with a win

Boys 28

Bucs 14