PDA

View Full Version : Port Isabel vs West Oso

NewYorkYankee
11-10-2005, 01:19 PM
This game will be played on Friday at 7:30 at Javelina Stadium. Best of Luck to both teams. PI by 7......peace out e-town down!

shankbear
11-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Go Tarps. Always lovin PI when I am in that area. Good Italian food next to the lighthouse.

Gobbla2001
11-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Go Tarps. Always lovin PI when I am in that area. Good Italian food next to the lighthouse.

Yah, that stuff is pretty good...

shankbear
11-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Gobbla, I miss the days when I used to sit on the street side in Cuero, during the Turkeyfest and eat the best fajitas in the world. We would stack beer cups to the ceiling in one of the beer halls there in youthful and rowdy contests against an always present contingent from aTm.

Gobbla2001
11-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Yup, always fun times at the Turkeyfest... little more of a rush when you're illegally drinking, but I guess it isn't bad being legal for a change ;)

shellman54
11-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Spread is Port Isabel (-8)

Phil C
11-10-2005, 02:05 PM
BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!

Buccaneer
11-10-2005, 02:32 PM
West Oso Rolls!

44INAROW
11-10-2005, 02:49 PM
We would stack beer cups to the ceiling in one of the beer halls there in youthful and rowdy contests against an always present contingent from aTm.

Would that be Waco Laake's Pool Hall on Main Street? Then over to the "Cantina" across the street - I remember those days (well kinda) :)

gobbler grad
11-10-2005, 03:02 PM
those were the days...thats when turkeyfest was fun...:smoker:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by NewYorkYankee
This game will be played on Friday at 7:30 at Javelina Stadium. Best of Luck to both teams. PI by 7......peace out e-town down!

Marcello's. ALWAYS good stuff. Love their Tuesday lunch special, Stromboli. YUM!!!

BTW, how the hell did this turn into a "Turkeyfest" thread? Don't get me wrong, I love my turkey, but come on! This is Port Isabel vs. West Oso thread....not Turkeyfest!!! :p

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-10-2005, 03:24 PM

Damn, wrong quote in my original post. The restaurant you're referring to is Marcello's. LOVE their Tuesday lunch special, Stromboli. That's been their Tuesday lunch special for as long as I can remember Marcello's being around.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

The team may howl, but it's unfortunate that West Oso (from what I've heard) doesn't bring very many "howling" fans.

pirate4state
11-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
The team may howl, but it's unfortunate that West Oso (from what I've heard) doesn't bring very many "howling" fans. sad, but true. if the game were decided by the crowd PI would win hands down!!! :clap: You guys have a tremendous fan base!! :thumbsup: Good Luck.

44INAROW
11-10-2005, 03:31 PM
:rolleyes:

Coach Stubaugh was a Coach in Cuero and sorry if we feel a connection to him and wanted to share.. :rolleyes:

RoTex4Life
11-10-2005, 03:52 PM
so ol' MONTY is still coaching there??? is he the head coach or what

NewYorkYankee
11-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
sad, but true. if the game were decided by the crowd PI would win hands down!!! :clap: You guys have a tremendous fan base!! :thumbsup: Good Luck.

HEY Pirates4State..how ya been..this is me TidalWave,missiles friend we met yall at the game vs Ingleside..I have ANOTHER sn cuz i lost my other password....LOL...yea..best of luck against Hondo yall should win....peace out e-town down!

NewYorkYankee
11-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

haha I KNEW u were gonna say that Phil C...we will beware of the bear but what lurks beneath the sea is far more ferocious yes indeed :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Coach Stubaugh was a Coach in Cuero and sorry if we feel a connection to him and wanted to share.. :rolleyes:

That's ok, we like Monty too.

NewYorkYankee
11-10-2005, 04:36 PM

How are yall sharing your connection with him talking about turkeyfest and food?...i dont get it...anyways...best of luck to Cuero..I honestly think yall wont be challenged until Semi's.....yall got one heck of a team this team.......PI will be playing in Javelina Stadium on Friday...if im not wrong that was the last place PI and Cuero met in 94.......if Cuero ends up in d2 again next year or the year after that then expect to see a Cuero vs PI rematch....perhaps even this year..but i doubt it....peace out e-town down!

pirate4state
11-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by NewYorkYankee
HEY Pirates4State..how ya been..this is me TidalWave,missiles friend we met yall at the game vs Ingleside..I have ANOTHER sn cuz i lost my other password....LOL...yea..best of luck against Hondo yall should win....peace out e-town down! HEY yourself!! :) Check your PM's.

shankbear
11-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Sorry guys, I took us on this little jaunt down memory lane talking turkey and tortelinni. Back to the basics of brain bashing. GO TARPS!!!!!!!

Gobbla2001
11-10-2005, 10:36 PM

That was my favorite coach ever... loved them elbow drops...

NewYorkYankee
11-10-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
That was my favorite coach ever... loved them elbow drops...

Haha yup...Coach Stumbaugh is one heck of an individual and especially coach....he loves his "Wrasslin" and Fooseball.....gotta love Stump...peace out e-town down!

NewYorkYankee
11-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Best of Luck to the Tarpons today. Represent 32-3A well...show them that the Tarpons are a force to be reckoned with even with a 4-6 record....peace out e-town down!

footballgal
11-11-2005, 04:53 PM
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/images/ca_smilies/advanced/cheerleader.gif GO TARPONS GO! http://www.onceuponalife.com/forums/images/smilies/cheerleader.gif Let's get a Bear, or two, or three.. :D

See ya at Javalina Stadium! :)

shankbear
11-11-2005, 04:58 PM
My father-in-law is from Pt. Isabel. He is a sports fanatic. TARPS keep on going in the playoffs and he may be able to see yall somewhere down the coast from here. He is Pedro "Pete" Mota