PDA

View Full Version : Letter To Sinton Pirate Fans

maroonpirate04
11-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Here's a letter printed in the paper to the Sinton Fans from the Sinton High School Cheerleaders

Pirate Fans,
We are so excited about continuing our winning tradition as we enter the 2005 playoffs. Our boys have been working hard since August, with their hearts set on one major goal- STATE. We'd like to thank the loyal fans who attend every game with tons of spirit.
Your energy in the stands carries on to the energy on the field. This Friday when we play Hondo. we would love to see everybody with the same enthusiasic spirit you all have had throughout the season this far.
BUT as we all know, playoff games are an entirely different ball game. The sound of our entire community cheering their hearts out is all the motivation the players need in order to bring home a victory!
So, as we take on the Hondo Owls Friday, let's keep the Pirate Spirit alive. We would like to see everybody at the community pep rally Thursday to get the ball rolling into another great playoff run. You may not realize how much your enthuiasm this season has contributed to our 9-0 record.
Among the coaches, teammates, cheerleaders and most importantly the loyal fans, our 2005 Pirates have all the support they need to meet every goal they have had their hearts set since they began this season.
With this in mind, let's show Hondo and whoever else we may face, exactly who Sinton is and why we're here year after year.
Again we are so excited and can't wait to see everyone full of spirit as the boys take us on another playoff journey!

2005 SHS Cheerleaders

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Great letter, couldn't say it any better:clap: :clap: GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap:

Phil C
11-10-2005, 02:05 PM
A great letter but they forgot to mention the time and place.

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
A great letter but they forgot to mention the time and place.

its printed elsewhere in the paper. front page, sports page, back page

Buccaneer
11-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Thursday 7pm in Pirate Gym

maroonpirate04
11-10-2005, 02:26 PM
So c'mon all Pirates show your love tonight. Show 'em we're proud to be Pirates :)

pirate4state
11-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Thursday 7pm in Pirate Gym Sports Boosters will be selling playoff t-shirts. :clap: Come early!! :)

maroonpirate04
11-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Sports Boosters will be selling playoff t-shirts. :clap: Come early!! :)

Today I went to V's emborady to get a shirt but they told they will have em at the rally tonight then they will have at the store in the morning. Guess gotta get it in the morning gotta work tonight :(

pirate4state
11-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Today I went to V's emborady to get a shirt but they told they will have em at the rally tonight then they will have at the store in the morning. Guess gotta get it in the morning gotta work tonight :(

FYI: There are 2 different shirts being sold. One by the Boosters (all $ going to SHS athletics...these shirts will have the Neverending S) and one being sold by Sinton for Youth in connection with Bay Area Sports. Make sure to support the Sinton Sports Booster!! :thumbsup: Not that Sinton for Youth isn't a great program, but at least you'll know where your money is going. ;)

maroonpirate04
11-10-2005, 02:42 PM
FYI: There are 2 different shirts being sold. One by the Boosters (all $ going to SHS athletics...these shirts will have the Neverending S) and one being sold by Sinton for Youth in connection with Bay Area Sports. Make sure to support the Sinton Sports Booster!! :thumbsup: Not that Sinton for Youth isn't a great program, but at least you'll know where your money is going. ;)

They are maroon right? cuz I saw some there and it was white and I didn't think it was the playoff shirts from the booster club

pirate4state
11-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
They are maroon right? cuz I saw some there and it was white and I didn't it was the playoff shirts from the booster club I'm not sure all I know is that they'll have the NES on them. Guess I'll find out tonight. :)

maroonpirate04
11-10-2005, 02:51 PM
I'm not sure all I know is that they'll have the NES on them. Guess I'll find out tonight. :)

Ok thanks for the info:)

Phil C
11-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Will anyone be selling Sinton Pirate car flags? That is what I have been wanting. By the way who is that guy that drives around in a truck with sometimes a San Antonio Spurs flag and sometimes a UT Longhorn Flag?

RoTex4Life
11-10-2005, 04:07 PM
i think either it's ginobli..he switches the flags out cuz he likes c young and the longhorns

SintonFan_inAustin
11-10-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by RoTex4Life
i think either it's ginobli..he switches the flags out cuz he likes c young and the longhorns

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D cant stop laughing

tap_tx_sinton
11-10-2005, 08:13 PM
I have a flag but its going to cost you.