PDA

View Full Version : For Bridge City out of towners to read-Coleman leaves W0-S secondary behind

Old Cardinal
11-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Coleman 'pulls away' special BC moment
By Tom Halliburton - The News Sports Writer Posted: 11/08/05 - 11:39:26 pm CST

BRIDGE CITY - He's become a recognizable area media celebrity. Not Bridge City senior Derrick Coleman... but KOGT radio announcer Gary Stelly.

Stelly is such a well-known personality on this side of the bridge that he's one of the marshals for Bridge City's 31st annual holiday parade on Nov. 19... OK, so why is Stelly stealing the space which rightfully belongs to Coleman, a Cardinals' offensive and defensive standout.

This feature is supposed to be about a Bridge City football player as the team is prepared for a run through the Class 3A Division II playoffs.

It gets back to the opening moments of last Saturday's second half in Mustang Stadium and it involves Coleman and Stelly. The Cardinals hit a 67-yard halfback pass and the Orange County annoucer got a tad enthused.

Oh yeah, absolutely. You don't hear an Orange County announcer informing the fans that a Bridge City receiver was pulling away from West Orange-Stark pass defenders. Nope, that's a highly unlikely scenario.

Besides that, Stelly has a history of being as respected as any play-by-play radio guy in Southeast Texas. He rarely jumps off into crazy exaggeration of the events before his very eyes.

Yet on this golden throat moment, the ball was snapped at BC's 33-yard line with the Redbirds trailing a 27-10. WO-S was making a solid case for its lofty state ranking, while Cardinals tailback Dale Armand was retreating to flutter a halfback pass and let loose of the ball from about BC's 23-yard line.

Arguably the fastest BC player of them all, the 5-10, 165-pound Coleman sneaked behind the skilled Mustangs' umbrella. He raised both hands above his shoulder pads and hauled in a rainbow at around the WO-S 40-yard line. Coleman grabbed possession near BC's sideline near the place where the numbers were painted onto the field.

Coleman's body faced his Big Red faithful-filled grandstands yet he had the presence of mind to angle back toward the center of the field. Coleman's alert choices of angles earned the 17-year-old son of Ricky and Sharon Coleman a Saturday afternoon A-plus in Geometry and created separation from the Mustangs' speedy pursuit. It also caused Stelly to unleash his golden throat tones. Was it the most exciting moment in Derrick's career?

"Probably in the top three," Coleman said on Tuesday afternoon. "It was pretty exciting for me, I'll say that.

"They had an angle on me so I thought if I cut the other way (toward the goal-post) that I might get some separation on them. It felt pretty good because I realized that I outran three people that were pretty fast and we were starting to make a comeback."

As for Stelly's radio account of the proceedings, perhaps a second opinion from members of coach Mark Foreman's WO-S secondary should be gathered in regard to just how much Coleman was "pulling away" from WO-S. But as superior as coach Cornel Thompson's Mustang Defense can be, the Bridge City contingent gladly will take its touchdown any way that it's available. The 67-yard halfback pass cut the gap to 27-17 with 10:14 left in the third quarter and WO-S won a 41-34 thriller.

"It was a pretty interesting play," BC fourth-year head coach Claude Tarver happily recalled. "West Orange had three of them after Derrick. He made a little cut and that probably threw them off a little. People don't realize it but he's our fastest kid. But they made a good chase after him. It was quite a footrace. I wish I could have heard Stelly's broadcast."

A modest two-sport standout, Coleman is a mighty good baseball player in the spring for coach Billy Bryant's team. He batted high in Bryant's batting order, compiling around a .300 average with three home runs. Yet it doesn't sound as if Coleman is interested in running with those same WO-S defensive backs next spring in track and field.

"I just caught it and saw they were behind me," Coleman said. "I took off and was hoping they wouldn't catch me. They're pretty fast guys. I don't know how it happened. I guess maybe the adrenaline makes you run a lot faster, but I thought they were going to catch me."

Although Coleman preferred his moments on offense -- like the one against West Orange-Stark -- his playing time at strong safety on defense generally has exceeded his minutes as a receiver. That's because he's served as an alternate at a wide receiver spot.

"We try to get him and (Cody) Sparks on the field on the field at the same time as much as we can," BC's Tarver said.

Bridge City now must turn its concerns to this Friday night's 3A Division II bidistrict matchup against Cleveland (7-3) at The Reservation known as Indian Stadium on the Port Neches-Groves campus. BC serves as the home team and kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m.

Hopefully for Coleman and Bridge City's sake, Derrick will not have to use his speed to be chasing Cleveland's players. He would prefer the Cleveland players to chase him... all the way to the end zone... i.e., Mustang Stadium.

REDBIRD CHIRPS

Bridge City did not capture the District 24-3A varsity football championship, thanks to WO-S, but the BC junior varsity claimed the District 24-3A junior varsity championship, defeating WO-S 22-20 in last week's championship game. The Bridge City junior varsity finished its season at 5-2 overall with a 4-0 league record.... Leading tacklers at WO-S were Jadon Ellender (6 solos and 5 assists), Taylor Faulk (6 and 4), Sam Elmore (5 and 3) and Jerron Broussard (5 and 3). Top offensive line film grade belonged to tackle Andrew Havens (75 percent).... Defensive coordinator Sam Pratt did not have a batch of standout defensive film grades to display after he examined the WO-S video.... Best note from the WO-S video was that Bridge City's players came away from the game virtually injury-free.... BC has familiarity with Cleveland. The Cleveland squad was BC's first of three pre-season scrimmage opponents.... Coach Claude Tarver planned no lineup changes for Friday night.... Pre-sale for Friday's game will be held on Thursday afternoon at the north ticket booth from 3:30 to 6 p.m. Tickets will be priced at $5 for adults and $3 for students. A city-wide pep rally will follow the ticket sales in the Wal-Mart parking lot on Thursday night from 6:30 to 8 p.m..... The BC/Cleveland winner advances into next week's area round against the Jasper/Rusk winner. Jasper will play Rusk on Friday night in Nacogdoches' Dragon Stadium at 7:30 p.m.

shankbear
11-09-2005, 03:52 PM
D.C. is a great kid and has great parents. Some of the most supportive folks around. Kudos to the BC boosters, Sparks, et al. Excellent work all year.

Paratrooper
11-09-2005, 05:35 PM
That was one of the biggest things I think we got out of this ballgame was when we had to pass we can. This will become crucial as the playoffs continue. If you are one-dimensional your going to fail as the competition get's tougher.

I looked back on Bridge City's championship team with the likes of Wooster. Very early in the season Bridge City lost to a highly touted Nederland team 14-34. The old timers have often remarked that this was probably the best thing that happened to Bridge City. It gave them insight to any weakness they had and they rolled to the state title game.
I think that game was very good for not only Bridge City but also West Orange. Both teams should do very well in the playoffs.

WOS92
11-09-2005, 05:51 PM
He made a great play and outran our secondary, but didn't really "pull away." He started out about 10 yards open and ran in about 4 yards open ;)

3ABirdMan
11-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Yeah, but in BC terms, that pulling away! Heck, I've even heard a few folks say he smoked 'em!:D

ALLSPORTSGUY
11-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
He made a great play and outran our secondary, but didn't really "pull away." He started out about 10 yards open and ran in about 4 yards open ;)

I do not post many things about BC vs. WO-S but were you watching the same game? the defender was almost touching the Coleman kid. He just flat out ran the defenders, its o.k. to give props to another team. WO-S want kick you out of town. Whew I am glad I gort that off my chest I feel better now, Thanks!

p.s. There was one thing correct in your statement he did end up about 4 yards ahead of them.

GS#17
11-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Congrats -- your player got behind the secondary when they bit on the halfback pass and he wasn't caught. That was a good effort by him on what was the best pass of the day by BC.

On another note, I read the article earlier, and I really don't understand what point Halliburton was trying to make about Stelly. Is he related to Coleman or something? It seemed like the story was going to somehow tie Stelly into the article somehow, but it never did. It just tailed off into how BC was going to play Cleveland next week.

bccards
11-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
Congrats -- your player got behind the secondary when they bit on the halfback pass and he wasn't caught. That was a good effort by him on what was the best pass of the day by BC.

On another note, I read the article earlier, and I really don't understand what point Halliburton was trying to make about Stelly. Is he related to Coleman or something? It seemed like the story was going to somehow tie Stelly into the article somehow, but it never did. It just tailed off into how BC was going to play Cleveland next week.

I was quite baffled by that as well, It doesn't make any sense. Halliburton is a joke IMO anyway.

Crimestick
11-09-2005, 09:55 PM
He was WIDE open, bro. There was no one within 10 yards at least.

GS#17
11-09-2005, 10:00 PM
BCCards, I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm usually put off by the content of his writing; this time, it's his writing style. It is a stream of consciousness, which is something you really don't expect to see in a newspaper. Not to take anything away from Coleman, Stelly, or BC's upcoming playoff game, but Halliburton butchered what could've been an interesting story.

Old Cardinal
11-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Crimestick/ WO92: How can you be so wrong(10 yards?). AllSportsGuy had it just right, he caught the ball on a slow-up catch and the closest defender was within touching distance and he(Coleman) pulled away on all of them in close pursuit and crossed the goal line with 4 to 5 yards to spare. He has good football speed! That was not a "trick play" nor was the "slot around opposite end"-- that was just Cody Sparks getting long yardage when the WO-S secondary was burnt by his speed. BC scored 31 points to your 14 from late 2nd quarter on and stole the show in the second half with good passing and good speed getting 19 yards per reception. Quite rewriting history
again!

GS#17
11-09-2005, 10:12 PM
Let's write it as it is, then.

41-34, WOS won, your beloved Cards lost (again).

16-0, WOS has never lost to BC -- this game just extended our streak, and this time the Stangs beat "the best QB in the state" and "the best BC team ever." How's that feel?

Congrats on your "near victory" or "moral win" or whatever it is. I'm happy with the actual win WOS put up over your team. Also, congrats on your WR making a TD against WOS -- the way you carry on and on, it's really starting to sound like a compliment toward our defense (which wasn't getting many compliments from you guys before the game). Keep it up!

wos fan1
11-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Man no kidding...:clap:

setex
11-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Let it go fella's, games over.

If we don't win state ie BC or WOS we will have to take a alot of heat, it's not like both teams have been tearing it up the last 4 or 5 years on playoff appearances.

Next game only.

wos fan1
11-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Let's both tear it up this year!! :)

Crimestick
11-09-2005, 10:42 PM
I always considered a halfback pass a "trick play," but I guess I'm wrong. Then again, maybe you're just living up to your rep, OC. There was nobody covering the guy.

Paratrooper
11-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Let's write it as it is, then.

41-34, WOS won, your beloved Cards lost (again).

16-0, WOS has never lost to BC -- this game just extended our streak, and this time the Stangs beat "the best QB in the state" and "the best BC team ever." How's that feel?

Congrats on your "near victory" or "moral win" or whatever it is. I'm happy with the actual win WOS put up over your team. Also, congrats on your WR making a TD against WOS -- the way you carry on and on, it's really starting to sound like a compliment toward our defense (which wasn't getting many compliments from you guys before the game). Keep it up!

Dang bud......you guys won......how many times do ya'll need to hear it. It was a good game and you guys won. That's kind of poor what you posted. Both teams had a great effort and congrats on your win.......but dang.......let it go and lets get on to the next game.

GS#17
11-09-2005, 11:08 PM
Poor what I posted? Mr. Pious Paratrooper, why don't you address the way Old Card renamed WOS in the topic (took the O out and replaced it with a zero -- where's your remark about that?)?

OC wanted a history lesson -- it's not my fault WOS beat your Cards this time and the 15 times before.

Old Cardinal
11-09-2005, 11:19 PM
To GS #17 It's sad that you have an "Inferiority Complex" and have to live vicariously on the accomplishments of a bunch of fine HS kids. I would hope that if you just admitted that you are inferior that you might get over your complex condition. LOL

We need no history lesson, we need you to learn to not re-write actual happenings, that's all.

shankbear
11-09-2005, 11:21 PM
then there is Huffman and...........Cleveland. It is over guys.

Paratrooper
11-09-2005, 11:27 PM
Poor what I posted? Mr. Pious Paratrooper, why don't you address the way Old Card renamed WOS in the topic (took the O out and replaced it with a zero -- where's your remark about that?)?

OC wanted a history lesson -- it's not my fault WOS beat your Cards this time and the 15 times before.

No need to get uptight about it all. You get offended because some highschool kid made a good play, because he's fast? I believe I posted earlier I think it was good for BC to play WOS. Hey you beat us fair and square. I just have seen some of the rants everytime it is brought up how BC came back........they did come back. It's not derogatory on your team. It was just two good teams battling. WOS has a great team and they played a great game against BC. To be honest with you I'm tired of rehashing the game. You guys won a good ball game by 7 points. Congrats on your win.
I have heard of a sore loser.......try not to be a sore winner.

WOS1
11-09-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
We need no history lesson, we need you to learn to not re-write actual happenings, that's all.

He has to re-write it because you can't seem to remember it...

WOS1
11-09-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
No need to get uptight about it all. You get offended because some highschool kid made a good play, because he's fast? I believe I posted earlier I think it was good for BC to play WOS. Hey you beat us fair and square. I just have seen some of the rants everytime it is brought up how BC came back........they did come back. It's not derogatory on your team. It was just two good teams battling. WOS has a great team and they played a great game against BC. To be honest with you I'm tired of rehashing the game. You guys won a good ball game by 7 points. Congrats on your win.
I have heard of a sore loser.......try not to be a sore winner.

Don't try to twist this on him. You know, good and well, what he's saying has NOTHING to do with WO-S vs BC and EVERYTHING to do with OC and his attitude. OC is being a sore loser, as usual. Why don't you address what he ask you to? Either that or get out of their fight.

As for the article, I was extremely happy for Derek. He had a few big catches for the Cards. He also has WO-S genes, his dad played with me for the Mustangs and was the leading reciever in 22-5A our senior year. I hope they continue to throw the ball to him.

etbu
11-09-2005, 11:50 PM
BCCards, I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm usually put off by the content of his writing; this time, it's his writing style. It is a stream of consciousness, which is something you really don't expect to see in a newspaper. Not to take anything away from Coleman, Stelly, or BC's upcoming playoff game, but Halliburton butchered what could've been an interesting story.
My man the professor. :D

etbu
11-09-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
then there is Huffman and...........Cleveland. It is over guys.

What we do now? :eek:

Paratrooper
11-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
Don't try to twist this on him. You know, good and well, what he's saying has NOTHING to do with WO-S vs BC and EVERYTHING to do with OC and his attitude. OC is being a sore loser, as usual. Why don't you address what he ask you to? Either that or get out of their fight.

As for the article, I was extremely happy for Derek. He had a few big catches for the Cards. He also has WO-S genes, his dad played with me for the Mustangs and was the leading reciever in 22-5A our senior year. I hope they continue to throw the ball to him.

Go back in the post and re-read the whole thing. Allsportsguy opened it up about the defender being right on his heels and WOS posters lose their minds. OC brings it up and agrees with Allsportsguy and you guys again lose your minds. I am not defending OC, Allsportsguy and I am not defending ya'll. I thought the post was going quite civil until WOS posters got mad literally at the article Halliburton wrote about a BC player outrunning WOS secondary. It was simply a good game by two great teams.........let it go. I actually hope that WOS does good in their next round. Can we end it.............please:D

Hupernikomen
11-10-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by WOS1

He also has WO-S genes,

See that should make everyone understand and be happy now..

Paratrooper
11-10-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen

LOL:D

Hupernikomen
11-10-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Crimestick
I always considered a halfback pass a "trick play," but I guess I'm wrong. Then again, maybe you're just living up to your rep, OC. There was nobody covering the guy.

I know WO-S isn't going to complain about being scored on by a trick play...you guys have a state trophy that belongs to Jasper if that is the case.

etbu
11-10-2005, 12:04 AM
Rev what game are you going to this week?

shankbear
11-10-2005, 12:12 AM
etbu...no nothing bad about huffman, just trying to get the point across that there are the games this weekend. The game last Saturday has NOTHING to do with anything at this point.

Hupernikomen
11-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by etbu
Rev what game are you going to this week?

Going to head up to NAC and watch the Dogs. Good luck against the Stangs...you gonna need some divine intervention I am afraid ;)

etbu
11-10-2005, 12:42 AM
Not worried in the least. We are a very loose football team and we are suppose to be at home anyway watching liberty. NOT Take care.

GS#17
11-10-2005, 07:03 AM
Paratrooper, go back and look at my first post on this thread where I said it was a good run following the best pass BC had in the game. I was being congratulatory. BTW, I'm glad you've heard of being a sore loser, because if you hadn't, I was going to have to highlight yours and OC's posts.

OC, it's odd that you write I have an inferiority complex. Unfortunately, you and I both know you don't feel that way -- it's obvious this conversation has gone over your head, you can't rebut what I wrote, and it's easier to call people names than to admit someone else is right and you're wrong, despite the fact you should be used to that by now.

Your mother should've taught you better... If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all -- heck, you could've saved yourself about 3700 posts if you would have just followed that advice. Here's some more needed advice -- look in the mirror before you start making comments about anyone else. All you do is rant/whine/complain about WOS this and that, but I've got news for you -- it doesn't make you or your Cards any better to tear down anyone or anything else. It's a shame that you spend so much time trying to find ways to be negative about something that is so positive. It's only high school football, and as I told Paratrooper in an earlier thread, try to have fun with it...

Crimestick
11-10-2005, 07:20 AM
I know WO-S isn't going to complain about being scored on by a trick play...you guys have a state trophy that belongs to Jasper if that is the case.

I don't remember ever playing Jasper in the state game... :thinking:

;)

Paratrooper
11-10-2005, 08:00 AM
Paratrooper, go back and look at my first post on this thread where I said it was a good run following the best pass BC had in the game. I was being congratulatory. BTW, I'm glad you've heard of being a sore loser, because if you hadn't, I was going to have to highlight yours and OC's posts.

OC, it's odd that you write I have an inferiority complex. Unfortunately, you and I both know you don't feel that way -- it's obvious this conversation has gone over your head, you can't rebut what I wrote, and it's easier to call people names than to admit someone else is right and you're wrong, despite the fact you should be used to that by now.

Your mother should've taught you better... If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all -- heck, you could've saved yourself about 3700 posts if you would have just followed that advice. Here's some more needed advice -- look in the mirror before you start making comments about anyone else. All you do is rant/whine/complain about WOS this and that, but I've got news for you -- it doesn't make you or your Cards any better to tear down anyone or anything else. It's a shame that you spend so much time trying to find ways to be negative about something that is so positive. It's only high school football, and as I told Paratrooper in an earlier thread, try to have fun with it...

You try to have fun with it. You get all huffy on here and take things personal. I have more than tried to say how I think WOS is a great team, but you simply cannot give ANY props to ANY team other than WOS. I'll just leave it alone. Next game:D

RBARKER
11-10-2005, 08:33 AM
This is why peope have a problem with WOS! If like this goto their web site and try to make a comparison of your team with theirs, It will turn into a WOS history leason along with why they are the best leason.

Paratrooper
11-10-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by RBARKER
This is why peope have a problem with WOS! If like this goto their web site and try to make a comparison of your team with theirs, It will turn into a WOS history leason along with why they are the best leason.

RBARKER I agree. It's like when Huffman beat them......well, that's a fluke. Bridge City tied them last year.....that's a fluke. Bridge City comes back from a huge deficiet to get within striking distance of a victory. The World has fallen. You can't post anything on any player once you play these guys. There will always be at least one of them to get on here and say how they just absolutely demolished you giving you no props as to "hey good game" or you guys are tough. Nothing, and they wonder why people get on them.

Hupernikomen
11-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Crimestick
I don't remember ever playing Jasper in the state game... :thinking:

;)

If you know half as much about WO-S football as the other Stang fans around here then you know very well what I am talking about.

WOS92
11-10-2005, 09:38 AM
I do. My point is that it is not a given that you would have won the remaining games in the postseason.

Old Cardinal
11-10-2005, 11:33 AM
I see that over and over this same group of WO-S fans can't stand anyone from any team making complimentary statements about youth playing on their own local team. Why can't you just brag on your youth and let others say good things about their youth?
I really have a problem with many of you. I saw on the Vidor and Port Neches-Groves football web sites that WO-S folks with the same names as here on 3A Down Low said very shameful unwarranted statements-- to the point that they had to be ROMed by the Site Administrators on their local site. The Administrator on the Vidor site had the patience of Job in trying to get you to understand that their site was local and just there to support their local team--yet you intentionally got worst and worst and had to be ROM'ed. In looking at the WO-S website you folks were bragging to one another about how you intentionally set out to get kicked off of local teams websites and were successfull.
How about letting others compliment their youth and you folks layoff the attack mode and just compliment your youth. Your youth are doing a good job this year.

WOS92
11-10-2005, 12:18 PM
OC, you are so delusional it's not even funny. I work with a moderator on the PN-G board. Do I need to get him to sign in here to confirm that no WO-S fans have been ROMed? Do you just sit around and smoke and make this stuff up? LOL...
I encourage people to visit and find where OC is getting his stuff. It's not there.

I just talked to the mod from pngindians.com. He said the last person to be banned from their site was more than two years ago, and he can't remember anyone from WO-S being banned.

www.pngindians.com

Old Cardinal
11-10-2005, 12:25 PM
I saw the post on "Pill popping PN-G" that some made and assumed that those folks were banded from that site.

WOS92
11-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Where did you see that? I performed a search and it found nothing with even "pill."

shankbear
11-10-2005, 12:37 PM
STOP!! STOP!!! Who cares who got ROMed or if they even did. Talk about the merits of your football teams. These peeing matches just take up bandwidth. Let the teams do their talking on the gridiron. IMHO

kosmo
11-10-2005, 02:54 PM
I think we ought to just put OC, paratrooper, WOS92, WOSgrad, crimestick, GS17, wos fan 1 in a big room with a therapist and have them work out there differences. Maybe a big round of hugs would do some good. Or maybe a big round of crying on each others shoulders talking about how you weren't loved as a child. Something has got to give. This bickering and whining about , well my team is better than yours, my team is faster than yours, my team say their ABC's backwards faster than yours, nanny nanny boo-boo, has got to stop.

BlueBlood
11-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by kosmo
I think we ought to just put OC, paratrooper, WOS92, WOSgrad, crimestick, GS17, wos fan 1 in a big room with a therapist and have them work out there differences. Maybe a big round of hugs would do some good. Or maybe a big round of crying on each others shoulders talking about how you weren't loved as a child. Something has got to give. This bickering and whining about , well my team is better than yours, my team is faster than yours, my team say their ABC's backwards faster than yours, nanny nanny boo-boo, has got to stop.

Great suggestion. Maybe we can get Terrell Owens to mediate. He ain't doing nothing.

shankbear
11-10-2005, 03:56 PM
That is a great suggestion kosmo. Throw in a bottle of psychotropic drugs for good measure and let those boys have at it. They might want a little french cheese with their whine. Boo freakin hoo!!!

wos fan1
11-10-2005, 04:10 PM
I think we ought to just put OC, paratrooper, WOS92, WOSgrad, crimestick, GS17, wos fan 1 in a big room with a therapist and have them work out there differences. Maybe a big round of hugs would do some good. Or maybe a big round of crying on each others shoulders talking about how you weren't loved as a child. Something has got to give. This bickering and whining about , well my team is better than yours, my team is faster than yours, my team say their ABC's backwards faster than yours, nanny nanny boo-boo, has got to stop. No kidding! Will this thread ever die???? :rolleyes:

RBARKER
11-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
No kidding! Will this thread ever die???? :rolleyes:

Nope :D :clap:

WOS1
11-10-2005, 10:12 PM

You just can't leave well enough alone, can you?

Paratrooper
11-11-2005, 10:12 AM

Oh yea......well, my team is better than your team..........wait......we're rooting for the same team :D :D