PDA

View Full Version : What team is most likely to go all the way......

jakarta101
11-09-2005, 12:44 PM
and get defeated in the State finals? WHo will play 5 or 6 games and only win 4 or 5 of them?

jakarta101
11-09-2005, 12:55 PM
my pick is Sinton.......i think they will make it to the Big Dance and get beat

SnyderMom
11-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Snyder...but I hope not...I hope they have what it takes to get 'er done!!

Adidas410s
11-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
Snyder...but I hope not...I hope they have what it takes to get 'er done!!

hey you do that and you either got revenge on Gilmer or at least made it further than you did last year...so it wouldn't be all bad! Still gotta get past Monahans and Sweetwater though...:D

sweetwater07
11-09-2005, 01:25 PM
i think they sh0ould worry about monahans first...but sweetwater is definately a threat...we have some revenge to seek from last year!

Rainman
11-09-2005, 02:11 PM
The teams that will lose in the finals

htowntransplant
11-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by jakarta101

as much as i wish that could hold true, it wont. sinton has too many questions on the offense. cuero or liberty hill are my choices. i like cuero bc of the offensive balance. if sinton has any success this postseason, it will be because of their stingy defense.

WitchyWoman
11-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
hey you do that and you either got revenge on Gilmer or at least made it further than you did last year...so it wouldn't be all bad! Still gotta get past Monahans and Sweetwater though...:D

Now that's what I'm talking about... Let's go Tigers !!!

Mustangpride09
11-09-2005, 06:42 PM
the last thing i want is another snyder-sweetwater playoff game.

Whiskey Tough
11-09-2005, 06:45 PM
i think sweetwater will go the distance and lose in the state game. i also think snyder will get upset and not make it to the big snyder/sweetwater showdown.

S-Town Tiger
11-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i think they sh0ould worry about monahans first...but sweetwater is definately a threat...we have some revenge to seek from last year!

It's our turn for the revenge, yall beat us earlier in the season, remember??

Originally posted by Whiskey Tough
i think sweetwater will go the distance and lose in the state game. i also think snyder will get upset and not make it to the big snyder/sweetwater showdown.

Obvisouly a mis informed Sweetwater fan...:confused:

gobbler35-62
11-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by jakarta101

Don't get me wrong, SInton is a hell of a football team...But in round 4 against West Orange Stark, I doubt they will come out on top!!

RoTex4Life
11-09-2005, 07:44 PM
i dont even see sinton getting past wimberley

gobblerguy6405
11-09-2005, 07:52 PM
me either rotex, but hey...alot of people didnt see us makin it to state last year but we proved them all wrong...good luck sinton

Old Cardinal
11-09-2005, 10:54 PM
You know all kidding aside after this week especially in Division II it is impossible to determine just who will make it to the top of the heap.
Take for instance the team from Palestine that fumbled away a very good chance at the Division I crown last year.
A few miss-ques and a few capitalisations against you and down you go--the competition just does not allow for an "off night".
There is a lot of plain old luck in navigating to the top of the whole heap.

DaHop72
11-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Whiskey Tough
He's back, must have crawled out from under his rock.:D :D
injured is still looking for you by the way.

Stownhorse
11-09-2005, 11:55 PM
I think Pittsburg at 3-6 will take it to the house and win state over Port Isabel(4-6)................hahahaha

big daddy russ
11-10-2005, 11:24 AM
You know what's bad, it always seems like the "best team in the state" makes it far and loses late. Last year it was Cuero (Decatur lost in what, the fourth round?). The year before that it was Burnet.
I gotta go with Cuero. Based purely on hearsay, they're the best, fastest, most skilled team in the state. But I have a feeling they'll run into someone in the state championship (my money's on Daingerfield) that just matches up with them well.

44INAROW
11-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal

Take for instance the team from Palestine that fumbled away a very good chance at the Division I crown last year.
A few miss-ques and a few capitalisations against you and down you go--the competition just does not allow for an "off night".
There is a lot of plain old luck in navigating to the top of the whole heap.

Dayum, I thought we played a good game against Palestine,, guess we were just lucky they made all those mistakes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NewYorkYankee
11-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Cuero should win the D2 title this year...no one in Region 4 will give them competition....until maybe Semi's..but I still see them winning that one.....peace out e-town down!