PDA

View Full Version : Ex-cheerleaders get proposition

spiveyrat
11-09-2005, 10:10 AM
I knew this was coming...

http://www.canada.com/national/nationalpost/news/sports/story.html?id=ece4b4b8-8f76-4f23-9484-8bfabbeded77

Txbroadcaster
11-09-2005, 10:18 AM
I am beginning to think it was not sex, but nose candy that kept them in the stall for so long

AggieJohn
11-09-2005, 10:20 AM
it's funny how penthouse goes after people who just have lost their job....i.e. enron employees

BTEXDAD
11-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
it's funny how penthouse goes after people who just have lost their job....i.e. enron employees

Penthouse should be commended for keeping people working and earning a living. Thank you, penthouse.

raider red 2000
11-09-2005, 10:40 AM
yes penthouse should be commended.

they keep those convience stores open 24 hours :)

BTEXDAD
11-09-2005, 10:43 AM
I haven't been online for a couple days and with the sharp people we have on downlow, I'm sure this was already addressed, so I'll apologize if i'm repeating but i have some thoughts on these womem going to bathroom together.

Women have traditionally gone to bathroom in pairs or sometimes even groups. I always thought it was to put their heads together and come up with new ways to irritate their boyfriends and husbands.
After this episode with the cheerleaders, i'll never have the same thoughts when women go to the bathroom together.
Deep in the recesses of my dirty mind, I'll be thinking about those Panther cheerleaders.

Phil C
11-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Those two cheerleaders may become famous and rich celebrities. Only in America!

Bandera YaYa
11-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
I haven't been online for a couple days and with the sharp people we have on downlow, I'm sure this was already addressed, so I'll apologize if i'm repeating but i have some thoughts on these womem going to bathroom together.

Women have traditionally gone to bathroom in pairs or sometimes even groups. I always thought it was to put their heads together and come up with new ways to irritate their boyfriends and husbands.
After this episode with the cheerleaders, i'll never have the same thoughts when women go to the bathroom together.
Deep in the recesses of my dirty mind, I'll be thinking about those Panther cheerleaders. ROTFLMAO! !!! You're funny......can we be friends???? :D