PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday NateDawg39!

FootballChik98
11-09-2005, 01:58 AM
Hope ya have a great one! :D :clap:

SintonFan
11-09-2005, 02:27 AM
Have a gooder one Nate!

NateDawg39
11-09-2005, 03:52 AM
Thanks guys!! But I have a huge problem. im gettin cold feet!! I dont know if i should propose to my girlfriend o my B day or wait!! Im goin to bed so ill really appreciate it if yall send me a meesage on what i should do or not do. Thanks again guys!!

piratebg
11-09-2005, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Thanks guys!! But I have a huge problem. im gettin cold feet!! I dont know if i should propose to my girlfriend o my B day or wait!! Im goin to bed so ill really appreciate it if yall send me a meesage on what i should do or not do. Thanks again guys!!

Love knows no boundaries nor does it know time. Just pick the next moment that feels right. Your heart will let you know when. Good luck.

injuredinmelee
11-09-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39

happy birthday homer!!! AND DO NOT PROPOSe IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY SECOND THOUGHTS WHATSOEVER! ENJOY COLLEGE AND BEING FREE FROM HOME. THERE IS PLENTY OF TIME FOR LOVE AND MARRIAGE LATER IN LIFE. BOTH OF YOU NEED TO EXPLORE THE WORLD! And soem of the other dlowers might back me up here but the girls i dated when i was 19 I wouldnt want to be married too today. You will both change sooooooo much from now until your 21 then its even more so from there til 25. Marriage is the hardest thing you will ever do in your life. Love is not enough it takes work work work work.

gobbler grad
11-09-2005, 07:30 AM
Happy Birthday...:clap:

jakarta101
11-09-2005, 09:25 AM
Happy B-Day Nate......and remember "if you aint no punk, holla we want prenup, we want prenup!!!"

Phil C
11-09-2005, 09:31 AM
Happy Birthday!

Bullaholic
11-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Happy Birthday , Nate---Just tell her that you'll marry her if the Eagles beat Bridgeport next season---that way you'll be safe for at least 2 more years. :D Ask Bubba Joe how to propose to her, he knows all about "wimmin". Have a great day way out West.....

NateDawg39
11-09-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by jakarta101
Happy B-Day Nate......and remember "if you aint no punk, holla we want prenup, we want prenup!!!" :thinking: prenup? prenup.......PRENUP!!!!!:confused:

NateDawg39
11-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Happy Birthday , Nate---Just tell her that you'll marry her if the Eagles beat Bridgeport next season---that way you'll be safe for at least 2 more years. :D Ask Bubba Joe how to propose to her, he knows all about "wimmin". Have a great day way out West..... HA! I:p