PDA

View Full Version : Daingerfield QB?

BeastoftheEast
11-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Will he be able to play on Fri. if so how injured is he? This could make a huge impact on the Gilmer game.

Bullaholic
11-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Don't know anything about the player's injury status, but I do know that Gilmer/Daingerfield Part 2 is going to be one of the best D2-Rd1 games. I think this one is just too close to call and will truly be one of those contests going to the team that makes the fewest mistakes. Should be a show.

Aesculus gilmus
11-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Our coach is being quoted in the media citing Germayne Edmond as one of the players we have to stop, so it will be a pleasant surprise for the Buckeyes if he has reinjured himself.

As far as I know, he only missed one half of one game and that was the Tigers' loss to Jefferson.

It could be he missed the game against Eylau as well. That was their only other loss. I don't follow the Tiggers closely enough to know.

Forget Edmond. If we cant stop #32, Tyrrell Brown, it still may be over. We couldn't stop him the first game. All he needs is someone to hand the ball off to him or they could even "pull a Jasper" and snap it directly to him.

I understand DF has returned to their "Power I" roots. In the first game, they tried to spread it out. One other thing: they have a nose guard named, IIRC, Kenneth Lee who was unblockable the first game. That needs to change also.