PDA

View Full Version : Where are.....

GreenMonster
11-08-2005, 10:15 PM
.... Matt's picks? He promised they would be up today yet I do not see them anywhere. Where oh where can Matt's picks be, oh where oh where can they be?

Adidas410s
11-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
.... Matt's picks? He promised they would be up today yet I do not see them anywhere. Where oh where can Matt's picks be, oh where oh where can they be?

I'm gonna take his place...

Div 1 Champs - Abilene Wylie
Div 2 Champs - Iowa Park

any questions???

GreenMonster
11-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I'm gonna take his place...

Div 1 Champs - Abilene Wylie
Div 2 Champs - Iowa Park

any questions???

Thanks for believing in my Hawks but it will be extremely tough just to get out of Region I. Beyond that it gets worse. I hope to see us make a deep run, I'm just not counting my chickens. One game at a time. If we are able to get to the 3rd round we wuld be forced to meet up with Sweetwater, that sends a shiver down my spine.

Adidas410s
11-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Thanks for believing in my Hawks but it will be extremely tough just to get out of Region I. Beyond that it gets worse. I hope to see us make a deep run, I'm just not counting my chickens. One game at a time. If we are able to get to the 3rd round we wuld be forced to meet up with Sweetwater, that sends a shiver down my spine.

psst...just go with it...don't ask questions!!! ;)

rockdale80
11-08-2005, 10:44 PM

assuming sweetwater will also make it to the 3rd round. not knocking sweetwater, because i know nothing about them. Just saying that anything can happen on friday nights in texas....especially during the playoffs.

Adidas410s
11-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
assuming sweetwater will also make it to the 3rd round. not knocking sweetwater, because i know nothing about them. Just saying that anything can happen on friday nights in texas....especially during the playoffs.

That's why they play on Saturday during the playoffs...to get rid of some of the mystique. :mad:

rockdale80
11-08-2005, 10:49 PM
That's why they play on Saturday during the playoffs...to get rid of some of the mystique. :mad:

either way;)

Gobbla2001
11-08-2005, 10:49 PM

haha, that's halarious...

GreenMonster
11-09-2005, 10:34 AM
well, here I am still wondering where Matt's picks are. What a tease.

jmcgee
11-09-2005, 10:37 AM
That's why they play on Saturday during the playoffs...to get rid of some of the mystique. :mad: Oh we can tell Black magic thats why we are playing on thursday maybe now He'll drop the illegability thing.

WitchyWoman
11-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Oh we can tell Black magic thats why we are playing on thursday maybe now He'll drop the illegability thing.

"Me thinks thy protest too much" if you want it dropped then why bring it up in a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with it???????????????????????????????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ;)

SnyderMom
11-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
"Me thinks thy protest too much" if you want it dropped then why bring it up in a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with it???????????????????????????????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ;)

hehehe NO KIDDING!!! ch ch ch eat ers...chia!!

I say:
DivI WYLIE
DivII Snyder!!!

STANG RED
11-09-2005, 12:15 PM
And you used to be so sweet Snyder Mom.

Yep, thats right, its me!
I finally found my way over here.
All y'all needed was another Stang fan over here, huh.

SnyderMom
11-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

I am sweet...very very sweet....hehehe

WitchyWoman
11-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

Really??? when.........

Adidas410s
11-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
I am sweet...very very sweet....hehehe

don't flatter yourself...everybody else knows the truth...

SnyderMom
11-09-2005, 01:52 PM
don't flatter yourself...everybody else knows the truth...

you know my computer side...not the real me, so you don't know nothin!!!