PDA

View Full Version : Elgin!!!!!!

Huttostud_04
09-17-2002, 10:56 PM
Elgin is the team!!! with players on defense like #13 and #75 how in the hell is Bellville gonna stop the wildcats,#13 broke my brothers collarbone(my brother plays for luling)I couldn't believe that guy he was crazy I'm sure of it,Now.. #7 he had a average game against Rockdale, nobody really shut him out he just played a little sloppy, he's gonna break Bellville in two,i think #12 the other quarterback will also tear u up, their is no competiton for the wildcats except their mental mistakes, as far as Gatesville 2 years ago, It was 7-0 at the half,then mistakes plagued Elgin and they lost 42-0, that won't Happen again even if Coach Featherston is now at Gatesville, the Elgin wildcats have got Coach Ronnie Allen a former quarterback from gatesville, and coach at private school Valley Mills Prep in california...........their gonna be good with this coach!!! as far as freshman,i think they had a bad game, but JV what does anybody gotta say about them? the #6 and #10 duo killed rockdale's JV their is no stopping these two athletes!!! I don't know what were gonna do to stop the wildcats but I hope some other team figures it out before we have to go play in Elgin....

Elgin is just too good they beat Gonzalez, and Austin Travis, the rockdale game was a fluke guarnteed!!!!!I think Elgin will be back on top shortly!!!

Matthew328
09-17-2002, 11:07 PM
Let's see Bellville beats Rockdale 31-7....Elgin loses to Rockdale....Bellville vs Elgin...well you do the math..Bellville wins this easy...

eye of the tiger
09-17-2002, 11:09 PM
Elgin is playing pretty good, but so is Bellville. I think Bellville has the edge, but I wish you guys good luck.

Chris Hart
I agree Matthew.

keep_it_real
I have to disagree, Elgin is a good team, but it seems their D and O line is weak, #7 had 2 quick scores for Elgin early in the game. In the 2nd half Rockdale made the adjustments, and he was no longer a factor. There is a decent linebacker from Elgin. I dont recall his #. To beat Bellville the wildcats need to tighten up on defense. They also need to be able to block those big boys, might need to start practicing the ol' chop block! Good luck though, it would be real good for elgin if the pull this one out.

bigcat8
09-18-2002, 09:51 AM
In case you haven't figured it out, Hutto stud is being sarcastic.Beating Bellville is an uphill battle.Bellville had Rockdale down 31-0 at one time in the game.Rockdale beats Elgin 28-22. You do the math. Rockdale is better this year because of their offense mainly Maldonado at QB..Elgin had over 350 yards of offense and lost. Turnovers will kill a team. Rockdale deserved the win and got it. Bellville is a different animal.The cats better buckle up tight...

Super_Fan
09-18-2002, 04:02 PM
If Bellville shuts down the qb #7, you shut down the team. So I got Bellville to win.

BigBrother70
09-18-2002, 06:11 PM
#7 is one of 30 on the team
After all the posts I have seen, let me remind people that the season starts over in about 3 weeks, those are the games that are for the marbles.

rwhite
09-18-2002, 06:35 PM
I'll let yall know how good this # 7 is. I hear hes quick but Bellvilles D is pretty good this year and the O if getting better game by game, so we will find out.

Super_Fan
09-18-2002, 06:43 PM
Yea he is quick if you don't wrap him up he'll break or try not to fall for his jukes. In my opinion you have to shut this guy down to win the game or have a high scoring game.

RtX_olb2_06
09-18-2002, 06:57 PM
Lets see how you could say #7 played sloppy against Rockdale. He had his moments but Rockdale made the adjustments needed and stoped him. #7 is a great quarterback but one player dont make a team!

TxHsFootball
09-18-2002, 08:57 PM
Bellville was able to stop Billy Pitman from cameron he was quick and juked alot,so they have seen it before ill go with bellville this game

06_star_rtx
09-18-2002, 09:09 PM
# 7 from elgins one of the fastest people i ever seen run it was amazing but rockdale did shut him down in the second half so no hes not the whole team.

2001GiddingsLB
09-19-2002, 12:59 AM
If #7 is ronald isom then he has good speed but he is not a big time player. He doesn't have great moves and he can't run people over but he does have good speed to turn the corner. keep him within the tackles Bellville wins by a very large margin.

steam'en tiemann
09-19-2002, 03:14 PM
as much as i have bellville-(im from LG)
I give the game to Bellville. They are always big and always have speed. I really hope we play them this year in the playoffs- it would be a great game.

mindy
09-19-2002, 03:44 PM
elgin, will never win the big one, they have no discipline, an old coach told me about this one. Girls rule

bigcat8
09-19-2002, 03:58 PM
You do not know what your talking about. Stick to factual things. How many Elgin practices have you attended?
Originally posted by mindy:
elgin, will never win the big one, they have no discipline, an old coach told me about this one. Girls rule

mindy
09-19-2002, 04:40 PM
It's not about the recent practices, it's about the last 3 year history of building a program. girls rule

hornet03
09-19-2002, 08:05 PM
I just wanna thank Elgin for not running a good enough program to keep coach Featherston. Hes brought a lot of intensity to our team and is a great DT coach. Thanks Elgin.

wildcatfootballsoldier04
09-19-2002, 08:52 PM
mindy, what coach told u this. i'm just curious to know