PDA

View Full Version : StIrRiNg ThE PoT..st-st-stirring da pot...

SnyderMom
11-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Post anything and everything you want regarding another dlow member, rivalry team, husbands, wives, etc....but keep it relatively clean...don't want anyone getting banned...

I can't stand it that some teams have the audacity to cut corners just to benefit them. Yet they 'deserve' credit for all their HARD work. When in reality, it may only benifit the team for a moment, but harm the kids for a while.

Football is a privilege, not a right of passage for high school boys to get through school...Coaches need to enforce UIL rules and be strict with these kids. Letting them slack, to 'benifit the team' teaches them a lack of responsibility and respect.

Remember here, it's the kids that come first, not the school's football history. - My $.02

SnyderMom
11-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
Post anything and everything you want regarding another dlow member, rivalry team, husbands, wives, etc....but keep it relatively clean...don't want anyone getting banned...

I can't stand it that some teams have the audacity to cut corners just to benefit them. Yet they 'deserve' credit for all their HARD work. When in reality, it may only benifit the team for a moment, but harm the kids for a while.

Football is a privilege, not a right of passage for high school boys to get through school...Coaches need to enforce UIL rules and be strict with these kids. Letting them slack, to 'benifit the team' teaches them a lack of responsibility and respect.

Remember here, it's the kids that come first, not the school's football history. - My $.02

I can't spell 'benefit' to save my life!!! hehehehe