PDA

View Full Version : Manor???

Lombardi
11-07-2005, 08:02 PM
someone told me the new coach had a little trouble with a couple of players during the last game of the season... Anyone know the facts???

buffalo2006
11-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Yeah they were playing dirty and laying cheap shots he said he aint putting up with it , two of their guys got ejected and one from Giddings also. But in the third quarter they threw a long touchdown pass and pulled a camera out from under the field goal post padding and took a picture even though they were losing 45-20

ILS1
11-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Please tell me they threw a flag after that play. I forgot,the game was in Manor. The refs probably got in the photo with them!!!

:p :p :p

TheInfamousIt24
11-09-2005, 12:01 PM
I heard they took care of the situation and it probably won't happen again. Manor is a crazy place never know whats going to happen there. The question how are they going to fair in 4a.

theyoefnshow
11-09-2005, 12:41 PM
they'll play like crap and get beat there too. I said in week 4 that they were cheap shot artists and this proves that fact. They get two wins over crappy teams and think they are invincible. They got brought down to earth real quick. Even Smithville beat them lol