PDA

View Full Version : Which top 15 team will be the first to lose in Playoffs

BrahmaDAD70
11-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Which top 15 team will be the first to lose in Playoffs.
Which team and why.

Adidas410s
11-07-2005, 07:58 PM
according to the AP poll either Snyder or Monahans. Snyder was 9 and Monahans 11 as of last Friday.

BrahmaDAD70
11-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Snyder could be the first to go.
They have a real tough matchup with 10-0 Monahans.
Bellville and Giddings are in the top 20

Good luck to all teams.

Pmoney
11-07-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaDAD70
Snyder could be the first to go.
They have a real tough matchup with 10-0 Monahans.
Bellville and Giddings are in the top 20

Good luck to all teams.
just bc Monahans is undefeated yall think snyder will lose to them but Monahans has played against crappy teams except for Greewood and Seminole

SnyTigBaseB07
11-07-2005, 08:29 PM
ya Pmoney, Monahans has got a hand full coming there way.

Snyder's Offense is mediocre to great pending on the night
Snyder Defense is THE BEST every game day

Monahans Offense......not bad, but not the best
Monahans Defense isnt enough to stop snyder.

Snyder wont be the first out.

yoemenkracker30
11-07-2005, 08:36 PM
i think monahans will be the first out this year, as well as either bellville or giddings. I believe this game is too close to call, too bad i'm not gonna be in state otherwise I'd go see it in Bryan.

RMAC
11-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Well, are there any other top 15 teams playing each other in round 1 because if their aren't then the answer to this question is going to be either Snyder or Monahans. I say this because I after I had a titanium plate put in my leg, I've had these premonitions (it aches) as to when crazy things (1st round upsets of top 20 teams) are going to happen and I'm not feeling anything yet. But I will let ya'll know if and when it changes.

BrahmaDAD70
11-07-2005, 09:44 PM
How are my chances on tonights lotto?

RMAC
11-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Uh, I'm not feeling it yet. . . oh, WAIT, yep, yep, I feel it. You will win the lotto tonight. Go out and buy all the 6 million or so combinations of #'s and I GUARANTEE you that you win. I think it's 6 million combo's, but I have a program on my calculator that gives possible combinations of numbers like that.

sWaterislife
11-07-2005, 11:15 PM
The Snyder/Monahans game is just a product of a good season by 4-3a... The playoffs are not suppose to start until week 2 of the playoffs... This matchup should never happen... There's suppose to only be one district winner, a close runner up, and the wild card... But because of this district Snyder or Monahans will start practing their jumpshots come monday morning next week... Sad.. Both deserving of a cupcake first rounder... But one will be labeled the dreaded 'one and done'.... GL

Mustangpride09
11-07-2005, 11:30 PM
I have to agree with snyder. Monahans is being highly over-rated. Now if they beat snyder, they will have earned my respect. But as for now, they havent been challenged so who knows their true skill?

S-Town Tiger
11-08-2005, 01:08 AM
Do we all remember the Snyder, Muleshoe matchup? If I am not mistaking, Muleshoe was undefeated-therefore overrated. Wrether than looking at their record, look at there matchups. Monahans hasn't seen a team like Snyder and when they do they will be the first to go, along with their overrated record.

lobo12
11-08-2005, 01:41 AM
i beg to differ, monahans hasnt seen a team like snyder...very true snyder is a good team, but snyder has not seen backs like monahans has, if they have please tell me who they are......and monahans's defense is more susceptable to pass than run