PDA

View Full Version : Who is gonna win the Final Four

VINCE4HEISMAN
11-07-2005, 06:52 PM
I would have to say that Kansas will because they have been ranked pretty high the past few years and have done what was expected of them(unlike some teams like Duke). I'm a huge Texas fan but you have to think realistic. They are gonna beat Duke but I won't go as far as winning the Final Four.

KTJ
11-07-2005, 07:01 PM
Okay....once again, you people aren't not paying attention.

Kansas and North Carolina aren't even ranked in the pre-season top 25 polls. Why? Because they both lost too much and are fielding nothing but freshmen. THEY WILL NOT WIN IT.

I don't understand people's rationale for them to win just because they are fantastic programs. They aren't ranked, Kansas lost in the first round last year to Bucknell, and other teams aren't getting the respect they should for this year--such as Texas, Michigan State, and Oklahoma.

And if you were a real Texas fan, you would know that Texas is ranked #2 in every major poll that has been released so far, is returning 3 players who averaged double-digits last year, and has one of the top frontcourts in the nation.

3afan
11-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Kansas? No way ... they're 4th (at best) in the Big XII behind Tex, Okla & Ok St ...

besides, being ranked high in previous seasons has nothing to do with this season

Pmoney
11-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Okay....once again, you people aren't not paying attention.

Kansas and North Carolina aren't even ranked in the pre-season top 25 polls. Why? Because they both lost too much and are fielding nothing but freshmen. THEY WILL NOT WIN IT.

I don't understand people's rationale for them to win just because they are fantastic programs. They aren't ranked, Kansas lost in the first round last year to Bucknell, and other teams aren't getting the respect they should for this year--such as Texas, Michigan State, and Oklahoma.

And if you were a real Texas fan, you would know that Texas is ranked #2 in every major poll that has been released so far, is returning 3 players who averaged double-digits last year, and has one of the top frontcourts in the nation.
They just dont listen do they....they need help:D

TPlinebacker53
11-07-2005, 09:06 PM
ya i think texas can win it all specially if they can get by duke this year

gobbler grad
11-07-2005, 09:17 PM
maybe Kentucky or the Wolf Pack...:thinking: