PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that the Super Bowl will be in Houston next year?

cunbed10
01-30-2003, 10:53 AM
If this is true I am going to attend.
What about it 3ADownlow.

turbostud
01-30-2003, 11:01 AM
I thought I heard something about that on espn radio on my way home from work. I lived in Miami for the Atlanta/Denver superbowl. I didnt go to the game but they had a thing called the NFL Experience. They had interactive games and plus I got to meet alot of players who showed up for the game (Peyton Manning, Kevin Greene, Kordell Stewart, and also the creators of South Park). It is not something you want to miss if you have to opportunity to go.

bccards
01-30-2003, 11:17 AM
It is indeed true, however, I bet tickets are going to be very hard to come by as they sell most tickets out fairly quickly.

Matthew328
01-30-2003, 01:40 PM
I can't beleive the NFL is having a Super Bowl in that toliet called Houston..geez how depressing..but they have a nice stadium...I think San Antonio would be a better city than Houston..it has more personality...by the way cunbed10 good luck getting tickets...it is probably already sold out..LOL at least to the general public

turbostud
01-30-2003, 03:01 PM
I think they should have it in Dallas. Maybe we can get a DDC meeting together soon so we can vote. :D

<small>[ January 30, 2003, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: turbostud ]</small>

Bellville22
01-30-2003, 03:53 PM
Yes it's true, Superbowl XXXVIII which will feature the Texans vs. the Cowboys, as well as the most roman numerals to this point, will be in Houston. So will the MLB All-Star Game.

Last I heard, there would be about 500 tickets still left for the general public to fight over, since just about all the damn tickets go to corporations.

If y'all are serious about going, good luck in your quest and hope you have a fat wallet. It would certainly be an experience of a lifetime. At the top of my list of Sports Events to attend.

I think I'm gonna go down that Friday and Sat. before just to play with all the cool games and maybe do something stupid or funny enough to get on tv.

I was just joking about the Cowboys/Texans thing...there's no way the Texans will make it that far, haha.

Jimbotex40
01-30-2003, 10:38 PM
hey belville22, are you a student at A&M.

Bellville22
01-31-2003, 01:39 AM
Yea, why?