PDA

View Full Version : Seminole Preview?

Johnny Moxen
11-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Can someone provide a brief "over view" of Seminole? Besides a good game, what should Wylie expect to see from them?

panther power
11-07-2005, 04:45 PM
ok,the team consists of two players, the quarterback and the tailback, very small and both are descent with speed. Let me put it to you this way, last year when you guys played Fort Stockton, well this seminole team is no where close to being as good as last years stockton team and look what you did to the Panthers.

Shut down the two players and u got it, the quarterback loves to scramble so look for him to tuck it early and run.

Play action and 3 step drops are what they like to pass with best.

Defense is suseptable to the long pass, and really a lack of size interior will hurt them against the run.

Adidas410s
11-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by panther power
ok,the team consists of two players, the quarterback and the tailback, very small and both are descent with speed. Let me put it to you this way, last year when you guys played Fort Stockton, well this seminole team is no where close to being as good as last years stockton team and look what you did to the Panthers.

Shut down the two players and u got it, the quarterback loves to scramble so look for him to tuck it early and run.

Defense is suseptable to the long pass, and really a lack of size interior will hurt them against the run.

wow...a 2-man offense...that's amazing!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Who?
11-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by panther power

Cool, thanks for the overview. I bet we run all over 'em rather than go downfield for long passes. If they are in fact small up front then they are screwed. Wish Wylie would run Edwards in WR position more and let Phelps get a few more touches. I know Gary is fast but Phelps is a lot harder to take down for those runs up the middle.

Adidas410s
11-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Who?
Cool, thanks for the overview. I bet we run all over 'em rather than go downfield for long passes. If they are in fact small up front then they are screwed. Wish Wylie would run Edwards in WR position more and let Phelps get a few more touches. I know Gary is fast but Phelps is a lot harder to take down for those runs up the middle.

isn't it Felts not Phelps...

injuredinmelee
11-07-2005, 08:57 PM
the Ft. Stockton offense last year was hilarious to watch. Some of the formations were just nuts.

panther power
11-08-2005, 06:15 PM
most of the formations last year in the game were made up to offset the size and number difference. As you saw, it did not work.