PDA

View Full Version : Snyder/Monahans - Abilene Wylie/Seminole "Meet and Greet"

Ranger Mom
11-07-2005, 03:30 PM
I am pretty sure I will be able to have the flag at both games at halftime.

I think meeting on the sidewalk on the south side of the field will work (last time i remembered that wasn't fenced off).

What do yall think??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/GrandeComm.jpg

justlikesports
11-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Sounds like a plan Ranger Mom! I'll be there. See ya then. Just call me sometime Friday. Good Luck to yall on Thursday.

DaHop72
11-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Sounds good to me.

Adidas410s
11-07-2005, 03:52 PM
probably gonna leave here around 2:30 so I should be there for both of 'em...

Adidas410s
11-07-2005, 03:58 PM
http://x2e.xanga.com/b7e841fa1273116728533/b12043491.jpg

Personally I thought this was a much better choice for meeting...that way Snyder and/or Monahans fans can "take the preverbial jump" after their team loses on Friday..:eek:

SnyderMom
11-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
http://x2e.xanga.com/b7e841fa1273116728533/b12043491.jpg

Personally I thought this was a much better choice for meeting...that way Snyder and/or Monahans fans can "take the preverbial jump" after their team loses on Friday..:eek:

YOu're grounded!@! That was a personal attack!! Ban him Ban him!! heheh jk

You better be there too, so I can shove a hotdog down your throat!! heheheeheh :D

Adidas410s
11-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
YOu're grounded!@! That was a personal attack!! Ban him Ban him!! heheh jk

You better be there too, so I can shove a hotdog down your throat!! heheheeheh :D

now now I included Monahans in there too! Personally, I want to see 4-3A do well...as long as you guys lose to Sweetwater this time and bounce a game-winning kick off the official or something crazy like that! :D

And no worries...i'll be there!

SnyderMom
11-07-2005, 04:08 PM
now now I included Monahans in there too! Personally, I want to see 4-3A do well...as long as you guys lose to Sweetwater this time and bounce a game-winning kick off the official or something crazy like that! :D

And no worries...i'll be there!

Smart A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$** (had to have enough '$' so I don't get into trouble.)

Forget the official and the bouncing ball...it won't be that close to have an ending like that...if we even see ya'll at all...

injuredinmelee
11-07-2005, 04:19 PM
you saying we blame Snyders win over Wylie on officiating?

Adidas410s
11-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Smart A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$** (had to have enough '$' so I don't get into trouble.)

Forget the official and the bouncing ball...it won't be that close to have an ending like that...if we even see ya'll at all...

yeah cuz I heard that Snyder decided they are good enough to play in BOTH the Div 1 and Div 2 playoffs this year...so we should see Snyder in a few weeks I guess! Remember what happened the last time we played each other in the playoffs?

Ranger Mom
11-07-2005, 06:29 PM
HEY!!!! I am trying to arrange a little get together here....not talk about last years game!!!!:mad: :mad:

:D :D :D :D

Adidas410s
11-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
HEY!!!! I am trying to arrange a little get together here....not talk about last years game!!!!:mad: :mad:

:D :D :D :D

I'm not even FROM Sweetwater...I was just giving her a hard time cuz I can...i'm old school mama! :D

SnyderMom
11-07-2005, 06:41 PM
it's okay RM...he's gonna get a hotdog down his throat.

Ranger Mom
11-07-2005, 06:45 PM

Will this happen at the meet & greet?? If so, I need to make sure my camera is primed and ready to go!!:p

XWylieMom
11-07-2005, 06:53 PM
ohhhh half time - I'll try

Adidas410s
11-07-2005, 06:56 PM

why...worried that I put a hoax on your tigers? If anything, I would rather see Monahans lose this one...and lose it BAD! Have a little bit of "bad blood" from back in the day with some guys from Monahans...but I will stay away from that one! :D

VWG
11-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Y'all need to meet at The Bar in downtown Midland.
Best place for ice cold beer before or after the game.

WitchyWoman
11-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by XWylieMom
ohhhh half time - I'll try

Hey RM, after I talked to you last nite we got it all straight and it's a go! We will be @ the game, so look forward to meeting you in person... Are we meeting as soon as 1/2 time starts?
See ya there.:)

Black_Magic
11-11-2005, 11:41 AM
I will be there!:thumbsup: I want to meet RM ;)

WitchyWoman
11-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I will be there!:thumbsup: I want to meet RM ;)

Hee Hee are you really??????? Won't everyone be SURPRISED!!!
No more incognito for MAGIC lmao....... I'm gonna have to take a camera so I can get a pic of ya'll hugging......:D

SnyderMom
11-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
No more incognito for MAGIC lmao....... I'm gonna have to take a camera so I can get a pic of ya'll hugging......:D

So you're going now???? Let me know so we can sit next to each other....gotta get that crowd going ya know!!??

WitchyWoman
11-11-2005, 11:51 AM
So you're going now???? Let me know so we can sit next to each other....gotta get that crowd going ya know!!??

YEPPERS BE THERE WITH BELLS ON !!!
We might scare my Sweetie to death though.... lol

panther power
11-11-2005, 11:58 AM
I'll be there Ranger Mom.....I gotta catch this one.....

Black_Magic
11-11-2005, 12:01 PM
No more incognito for MAGIC lmao....... I'm gonna have to take a camera so I can get a pic of ya'll hugging......:D It will be kinda like elvis comming to it!! LOL .. not really .... but you never know.. i have been known to cop a feel on my hugs;) .. LOL Joking

DaHop72
11-11-2005, 12:03 PM
nothing special to see.... but you never know> i have been known to cop a feel;) .. LOL Joking
Something tells me WW's trooper wouldn't like that at all.

panther power
11-11-2005, 12:05 PM
The Bar is a great place to eat and drink, I was there a couple of days ago.....awesome place, then there is always HOOTERS!!!

WitchyWoman
11-11-2005, 12:10 PM
It will be kinda like elvis comming to it!! LOL .. not really .... but you never know.. i have been known to cop a feel on my hugs;) .. LOL Joking

ROFLMAO......... Please, Please wear the White jump suit with all the Bling Bling on it.......... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

SnyderMom
11-11-2005, 12:14 PM
ROFLMAO......... Please, Please wear the White jump suit with all the Bling Bling on it.......... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

HAHA!! bad girls and boys today....

just make sure IP puts his piece away...it might accidently discharge with all our excitement in the air!!!

Black_Magic
11-11-2005, 12:23 PM

just make sure IP puts his piece away...it might accidently discharge with all our excitement in the air!!! Premature Dischargation! LOL

SnyderMom
11-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Premature Dischargation! LOL

OH MAN...that was CLASSIC....and coming from you....jeez...where did you get your Cheerios from this morning??

WitchyWoman
11-11-2005, 12:27 PM

just make sure IP puts his piece away...it might accidently discharge with all our excitement in the air!!!

No worries about PREMATURE DISCHARGATION LOL. He will leave it at the house, He's off duty as of 12 today :D

Crazy Magic Man that wz funny........:p

Black_Magic
11-11-2005, 12:53 PM
No worries about PREMATURE DISCHARGATION LOL. He will leave it at the house, He's off duty as of 12 today :D

Crazy Magic Man that wz funny........:p Thanks:D could not resist. Mind works that way sometimes. I doubt I will be there for the Meet and greet. just messin with ya. Gotta keep up the image. Kinda Like Bat Man. or Superman.:smoker:

WitchyWoman
11-11-2005, 01:01 PM
Thanks:D could not resist. Mind works that way sometimes. I doubt I will be there for the Meet and greet. just messin with ya. Gotta keep up the image. Kinda Like Bat Man. or Superman.:smoker:

See I knew u were full of hoooooy. No way would u blow your cover.

DaHop72
11-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Everyone be careful on the road. See ya at the game or the M&G.

DaHop72
11-11-2005, 01:26 PM
All you Mustang fans that are coming, be especially careful. Most of you can't be functioning on much sleep after getting in late. Godspeed.

Ranger Mom
11-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Hey RM, after I talked to you last nite we got it all straight and it's a go! We will be @ the game, so look forward to meeting you in person... Are we meeting as soon as 1/2 time starts?
See ya there.:)

Aha!! I finally figured out what you were talking about on the "other" thread!

I hope where I have picked out is gonna work.

See yall at halftime!!

Adidas410s
11-11-2005, 03:12 PM
who is the home team in each game? Does anybody know yet so that I can just keep my seat between games if Wylie and Snyder are on the same side

Adidas410s
11-11-2005, 03:13 PM
k i found out that wylie is home team...anybody know on the other game?

SnyderMom
11-11-2005, 03:16 PM
k i found out that wylie is home team...anybody know on the other game?

Looks like you're gonna be surrounded by Lobos, cause Snyder's the visitor.

Adidas410s
11-11-2005, 03:17 PM

gah that's pretty homo...

I Bleed Red08
11-11-2005, 03:35 PM

Forget the official and the bouncing ball...it won't be that close to have an ending like that...if we even see ya'll at all... yah sweetwater wont even play yall because yall are gonna lose to monahans

Ranger Mom
11-11-2005, 03:35 PM

I know several of the boys from the Greenwood team are planning on being there, it will be interesting to see what side they sit on.

I am sitting on the Monahans side, as I am meeting people from there.

its_n_ D_water
11-11-2005, 04:16 PM
Does either Snyder or Monahans have a internet site I can hear the game on?? anyone???

Stang_Fan713
11-11-2005, 04:49 PM
You can probably listen to it on the Snyder radio station. Someone correct if I'm wrong, but I believe the station is 101.5; Wylie's game can be picked up on 102.7 the Bear. Good Luck to both teams, and everyone on the road tonite be safe.

its_n_ D_water
11-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Stang_Fan713
You can probably listen to it on the Snyder radio station. Someone correct if I'm wrong, but I believe the station is 101.5; Wylie's game can be picked up on 102.7 the Bear. Good Luck to both teams, and everyone on the road tonite be safe.
thankx...appreciate it..:D