PDA

View Full Version : Where is Liberty playing this week?

eagle2
11-07-2005, 01:40 PM
I am having problems locating where they are playing this week?
Does anyone have their Basketball schedule? ROFL, Ha Ha Ha,

Now thats funny right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueBlood
11-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Now, Now. Settle down.

AggieJohn
11-07-2005, 11:57 PM
i'm not happy.....we didn't make the playoffs..........i hope changes are made

j_dog
11-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i'm not happy.....we didn't make the playoffs..........i hope changes are made
Sorry you didn't make the playoffs. But I see you are now in Flour Bluff. Is the Country Cajun Restaurant still located there? That place must be owned by a real cajun because their food beats ANY Cajun food I have had even in Louisiana. :) If you haven't been there, check it out. :)

District303aPastPlayer
11-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
Sorry you didn't make the playoffs. But I see you are now in Flour Bluff. Is the Country Cajun Restaurant still located there? That place must be owned by a real cajun because their food beats ANY Cajun food I have had even in Louisiana. :) If you haven't been there, check it out. :)

shut down

j_dog
11-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
shut down
Not nice! I knew they moved every few years. I think they were originally in Portland, moved to Corpus down off Staples where I was introduced to them, moved back to Portland when they raised their rent, then the last I heard they had moved to Flour Bluff. Do you know if they completely closed, or just moved again? Their closing is worse news than losing a playoff game! :D

j_dog
11-08-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by eagle2
I am having problems locating where they are playing this week?
Does anyone have their Basketball schedule? ROFL, Ha Ha Ha,

Now thats funny right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, this is not a nice post. Who knows, it may be your team playing BB after next week, and then it will be Liberty's turn to taunt you. :(

AggieJohn
11-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
Actually, this is not a nice post. Who knows, it may be your team playing BB after next week, and then it will be Liberty's turn to taunt you. :( get them

District303aPastPlayer
11-08-2005, 12:45 AM
the guy that could answer that, believe it or not, is htowntransplant... he lived right near it...