PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Joe's dirty Dozen Playoff Edition

Bubba-Joe
11-07-2005, 12:04 PM
Round #1 Region I
Division 1 and 2 Match ups and pics

Division I

1. Canyon v Lubbock Cooper @ Woodrow
the Pirates at home??? wow ; Pirates win over Eagles....

2. Abilene Wylie v Seminole @ Midland Grande - Bulldogs over Indians with a nice path back to semis for Sandy fur and company

3. Vernon v Gainesville @ W.Falls
Leopards get the nod over the Lions in this battle of the big cats

4. Decatur v West @ South Lake Carroll
Eagels soar over the Trojans

Division II

5. Perryton v Muleshoe @ Bivens Amarillo - Mules kick the Rangers

6. Monahans v snyder @ Grande - Lobos win a close one over the tiggers

7. Breckenridge v Sanger @ Birdville
Bucks season comes to an end Sanger wins this match up

8. Bridgeport v Comanche @ Saginaw
Bullies push the Indians around

9. Borger v Littlefield @ Bivens Amarillo
Wildcats are on a roll and get another week to play Bulldogs breakin out the basketballs

10. Greenwood v Sweetwater @ Angelo
Mustangs win the rematch over the Rangers

11. Iowa Park v Pilot Point - With out GA Moore Pilot point is just another team
Hawks get the win

12. Little Elm v Whitney @ Burleson
Wildcats get em a win over the Elms

HighSchool Fan
11-07-2005, 12:07 PM
looks good, except your giving sanger to much credit.

football4life
11-07-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Round #1 Region I
Division 1 and 2 Match ups and pics

Division I

Division II

6. Monahans v snyder @ Grande - Lobos win a close one over the tiggers

All three-very questionable. Perryton is a VERY underrated team. And if we flash back to week 7 i believe, it was canyon 45 to cooper's 28. Snyder tradition vs monahans? hmmm.

SnyderMom
11-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by football4life
All three-very questionable. Perryton is a VERY underrated team. And if we flash back to week 7 i believe, it was canyon 45 to cooper's 28. Snyder tradition vs monahans? hmmm.

That's what I'm saying....'things that make you go hmmmm'....:confused: :thinking: :clap: :D

DaHop72
11-07-2005, 12:24 PM
I believe the Tigers will be ready this week. Go Tigers!!

Bubba-Joe
11-07-2005, 02:34 PM
ttt

Da Mules
11-07-2005, 02:47 PM
agree with except:

I can vouch for the PieRats home field advantage, but does Canyon's D have the stuff to stop Trey Wood? Yep, Iggles 21, PieRats 14.

wish it were so. But da Mules best player and team leader Brady Black is out of it with a broken fibula. da Mules won't be the same without him. After getting their tails kicked twice by Muleshoe, the Rogue Red Rangers get the win this time. 3rd try is a charm. Rangers 28, Mules 15.
and I didn't like posting this, but like RangerRed said; don't look at it thru black-tinted glasses.

Adidas410s
11-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by football4life

yall played them in week 7 and AGAIN in the 1st round of the playoffs? How did you manage that one?

mulefan
11-07-2005, 03:17 PM
have faith my friend. do you really think the team is gonna give up just because of brady? it happend in the 1st quarter and he played till the 4th and still tried to come in. everyone has keyed in on brady all year and done a pretty good job. good teams find ways. we have our backs against the wall perryton has a very good team.

Black & Gold
11-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Da Mules

da Mules best player and team leader Brady Black is out of it with a broken fibula

Wow...That is huge. That is going to hurt the Mules.

football4life
11-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
yall played them in week 7 and AGAIN in the 1st round of the playoffs? How did you manage that one?

wait, i got mixed up with week 0 and all, it was week 5, i think. Whatever it was, it was our 6th game. We have them along with two other teams from district 2-3A scheduled the past 2 years.

Curly
11-10-2005, 09:01 AM
Perryton and Breck both win these games