PDA

View Full Version : Attn all Bellville fans

BTEXDAD
11-07-2005, 11:23 AM
Reminder: Brahmanettes playing Groesbeck in volleyball on Tuesday nite at bryan gym. If/when the win, they will be playing in regional semifinals at 6:00 p.m on friday also at Bryan High school gym. Then take the short walk to the football stadium to see the Brahmas play Giddings in D-1 first round game at 7:30.
Will keep you informed.
Hope to see you there!

KL3
11-07-2005, 11:43 AM
BTEXDAD, I was looking at the losses for the volleyball team on the season and came up with 5 of them. I couldn't find the 6th lost.

The five I have are:

Katy (5A)
Katy Taylor (5A)
Cy-Fair (5A)
Bryan (5A)
St. Agnes (TAPPS 6A state champs)

Sinton94
11-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Good luck Bellville in both VB and Football this week!:thumbsup:

BTEXDAD
11-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by KL3
BTEXDAD, I was looking at the losses for the volleyball team on the season and came up with 5 of them. I couldn't find the 6th lost.

The five I have are:

Katy (5A)
Katy Taylor (5A)
Cy-Fair (5A)
Bryan (5A)
St. Agnes (TAPPS 6A state champs)

The other loss was to TAPPS school also in semifinals of Hays Consolidated tournament in Buda. Lubbock Trinity who wound up winning the tournament if I got correct information. See the following website for results of TAPPS state championships.

http://p212.ezboard.com/fprivateschoolfootball2000frm5.showMessage?topicID =357.topic

rhs78
11-07-2005, 01:46 PM
GO Lady Brahmas keep it going for D-20. Good luck

BTEXDAD
11-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
The other loss was to TAPPS school also in semifinals of Hays Consolidated tournament in Buda. Lubbock Trinity who wound up winning the tournament if I got correct information. See the following website for results of TAPPS state championships.

http://p212.ezboard.com/fprivateschoolfootball2000frm5.showMessage?topicID =357.topic

more detailed info for KL3.
The losses to Katy Taylor and Cy Fair were in the Katy tournament and were best of three matches. Bellville later beat Katy Taylor in a best of five match at Katy Taylor.
Katy beat Bellville in Bellville three straight games in Bellville's home opener back in late August. Katy is good, but it may have been the worst bellville has looked in any match all year.
Bellville lost to Bryan in the finals of the Montgomery tournament in a best of three match.
The loss to St agnes went five games in Bellville with St Agnes winning 1st, 3rd and fifth games. (Former AStro's shortstop, Dickie Thon, has a daughter playing for St Agnes.)
Loss to Lubbock Trinity in the tournament went three games in best of three.
So four of the losses were to 5A schools. one to the TAPPS 6A state champion and one to the TAPPS 4A state champion.
Bellville has had a very good season and hopefully we can win five more matches.

KL3
11-07-2005, 08:13 PM
Appreciate the info BTEXDAD. Good luck tomorrow night. Is the game on the radio?

Astrosdawg07
11-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Reminder: Brahmanettes playing Groesbeck in volleyball on Tuesday nite at bryan gym. If/when the win, they will be playing in regional semifinals at 6:00 p.m on friday also at Bryan High school gym. Then take the short walk to the football stadium to see the Brahmas play Giddings in D-1 first round game at 7:30.
Will keep you informed.
Hope to see you there!

Thats cool.