PDA

View Full Version : To Cord...

SnyderMom
11-07-2005, 11:02 AM
....quit reading my posts...nosey!!! hehe

Just kidding....get those boys pumped for Friday, ya'll have an appt. with destiny!!! Let's go boys...GOOOO Tigers!

SnyderMom
11-07-2005, 11:04 AM
A completely unnecessary thread....FYI....

Let's make it interesting...who do ya'll think has the most passion for the game on this site?? Who is the ULTIMATE football fan?

Bubba-Joe
11-07-2005, 11:04 AM
sny mom you secretly go by the name
Chuck Montana????
or are you lady destiney????

SnyderMom
11-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
sny mom you secretly go by the name
Chuck Montana????
or are you lady destiney????

I AM NOT CHUCK MONTANA!!!! ewwwwwwwy

and there was no lady destiny mentioned....I hate that term...RAWR!!! :mad:

:rolleyes: :D

XWylieMom
11-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
A completely unnecessary thread....FYI....

Let's make it interesting...who do ya'll think has the most passion for the game on this site?? Who is the ULTIMATE football fan?

What about this - what if the passionate fans from DLow were for one team - wouldn't that be an interesting game. Would hate to be the "opposing fans"!

Bubba-Joe
11-07-2005, 11:08 AM
...., ya'll have an appt. with destiny!!! Let's go boys...GOOOO Tigers!

Sorry
thought that the destiny you was talkin about was a LADY

bulldogbark
11-07-2005, 11:56 AM
What about this - what if the passionate fans from DLow were for one team - wouldn't that be an interesting game. Would hate to be the "opposing fans"!

then we wouldnt have anything to talk smack about,,, we would just sit and stare at the screen

SnyderMom
11-07-2005, 12:14 PM
That would be wild!! I can't even imagine all of us rooting for the same team, but heck that could happen come a state final game. (if 4-3a represents, most of dlow will be on the same side I do beleive.

XWylieMom
11-07-2005, 12:16 PM
That would be wild!! I can't even imagine all of us rooting for the same team, but heck that could happen come a state final game. (if 4-3a represents, most of dlow will be on the same side I do beleive.

oh yeaaaahhhhh...