PDA

View Full Version : Best 3a game this week

BeastoftheEast
11-06-2005, 09:39 PM
Daingerfield vs Gilmer Friday at Mount Pleasant. One of the top teams in the state will go home early in this one. If you are looking for a good game to watch this weekend this will be the best. Better get there early or you won't get a seat.

Astrosdawg07
11-06-2005, 09:41 PM
GO BUCKEYES!

lobo12
11-06-2005, 09:57 PM
monahans vs snyder

GreenMonster
11-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by BeastoftheEast
Daingerfield vs Gilmer Friday at Mount Pleasant. One of the top teams in the state will go home early in this one. If you are looking for a good game to watch this weekend this will be the best. Better get there early or you won't get a seat.

In your opinion this is the best game of the week. Don't discount all of the other great teams and great games that will take place this week. Remember, rankings and power ratings don't mean a thing. This game you are calling the best of the week could be a blowout and 2 teams of lesser stature could go 5 overtimes and the game end on a close play. In my opinion the 5 OT game would get the nod as being the best of the week instead of one highly ranked team blowing out another highly ranked team. Until this one has been played and in the record books don't declare it to be the BEST of all of 3A. Especially when it's a homer post. Besides, my money is on Monahans and Snyder to be the best of the week. This game pits two West Texas teams that play Old School West Texas Power Football. The way God intended this game to be played.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Bellville vs Giddings, both are very good teams, both could go very deep in the play-offs. To bad they have to play in the 1st round.

Ranger Mom
11-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
In your opinion this is the best game of the week. Don't discount all of the other great teams and great games that will take place this week. Remember, rankings and power ratings don't mean a thing. This game you are calling the best of the week could be a blowout and 2 teams of lesser stature could go 5 overtimes and the game end on a close play. In my opinion the 5 OT game would get the nod as being the best of the week instead of one highly ranked team blowing out another highly ranked team. Until this one has been played and in the record books don't declare it to be the BEST of all of 3A. Especially when it's a homer post. Besides, my money is on Monahans and Snyder to be the best of the week. This game pits two West Texas teams that play Old School West Texas Power Football. The way God intended this game to be played.

I agree, it all depends on where you are from. 3-3A vs 4-3A are my best games of the week!

mwynn05
11-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by BeastoftheEast
Daingerfield vs Gilmer Friday at Mount Pleasant. One of the top teams in the state will go home early in this one. If you are looking for a good game to watch this weekend this will be the best. Better get there early or you won't get a seat. are you sure about that? Sam Parker is pretty big

marlin fan
11-06-2005, 11:31 PM
Marlin vs. China Spring!!! Go dawgs!!!!

SintonFan
11-06-2005, 11:51 PM
I have a funny feeling WO vs. PI will be a good one this week.:cool:

stickandmove
11-07-2005, 12:22 AM
i agree about the gilmer game. J.Traylor has done a great job there. Matt Turner is probally the best o/c in the state of texas.

He has been named assistant coach of the year 4 times. Traylor got his roots under a quality jacksonville program.

gtownpoke
11-07-2005, 01:21 AM
no he was right about getting there early. if you want a seat you need to be there before 6. on the gilmer side anyways. the last time we played them in mt. pleasant we had to start sending gilmer fans to daingerfields side.

Adidas410s
11-07-2005, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Besides, my money is on Monahans and Snyder to be the best of the week. This game pits two West Texas teams that play Old School West Texas Power Football. The way God intended this game to be played.

true...true...my name ain't Leon...but it doesn't have to be...cuz I am good...and this game will also be good! ;)