PDA

View Full Version : UT football fans only

PhiI C
11-06-2005, 08:54 PM
We have a very tough game in Austin this week against Kansas coming up. Those that are near Austin and that can please support our team and encourage them. Kansas is dangerous. Remember the scare we had up there last year. The one good think is that they have to come to Austin and we must make sure we use this advantage. Kansas is coming off two big wins especially the one against Nebraska and I don't have to remind you of the National Championships Nebraska has won in the past. That makes Kansas very dangerous and we must play at our best and concentrate one at a time. What happened to Virginia Tech and UCLA could easily happen to us. We must stay focused. We have to be very careful and cautious. Go Horns!

sinton66
11-06-2005, 09:04 PM
You're gonna give yourself an ulcer like this, Phil.;)

Astrosdawg07
11-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
We have a very tough game in Austin this week against Kansas coming up. Those that are near Austin and that can please support our team and encourage them. Kansas is dangerous. Remember the scare we had up there last year. The one good think is that they have to come to Austin and we must make sure we use this advantage. Kansas is coming off two big wins especially the one against Nebraska and I don't have to remind you of the National Championships Nebraska has won in the past. That makes Kansas very dangerous and we must play at our best and concentrate one at a time. What happened to Virginia Tech and UCLA could easily happen to us. We must stay focused. We have to be very careful and cautious. Go Horns!

Well said, and HOOK 'EM!!

yoemenkracker30
11-06-2005, 09:27 PM
one game at a time, thats all we need to worry about is one game at a time, no smelling the roses UNTILL we get there!

c-town_balla
11-06-2005, 09:40 PM
I gonna do just as I did last year listen to it on the radio on the way to our game

KTJ
11-06-2005, 10:14 PM
He makes posts like this all the time on Hornfans.

And he knows it's not necessary. ;)

PhiI C
11-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Are you worried about the game this Saturday KTJ? :)

eagles_victory
11-06-2005, 10:35 PM
I think its ok if the fans look ahead just as long as the coaches and players are focused on taking it one game at a time.

CueroGobblers
11-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Hey Phil! Guess what? Well first I'm going to the Cuero game on Friday here in Victoria but then I'm going to the Texas game on saturday. Thought i would rub that in. Im just kidding but I'm really am going.:)

Phil C
11-07-2005, 09:13 AM
That is great Cuero! Enjoy the game! TV is great but nothing like being able to see it in person.