PDA

View Full Version : Jasper Vs Rusk

bulldogbark
11-06-2005, 08:32 PM
ok everybody else is doing it, so any Rusk fans out there TAP TAP TAP is this thing on?

shankbear
11-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Dogs gonna lock em up in Rusk. 21 point spread. Even as scattered as the dogs looked against Silsbee they have way too many weapons for a lot of lesser teams.

Astrosdawg07
11-06-2005, 08:44 PM
LETS GO DAWGS!!! DON'T STOP NOW!

Hupernikomen
11-07-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
Dogs gonna lock em up in Rusk. 21 point spread. Even as scattered as the dogs looked against Silsbee they have way too many weapons for a lot of lesser teams.

What does scattered look like?

bulldogbark
11-07-2005, 12:49 AM
to me that means every which way , but the only way I saw Jasper heading was towards the end zone:D

Mustangpride09
11-07-2005, 01:08 AM
jasper might win this one, but dont bet on a third round appearance.

bulldogbark
11-07-2005, 01:15 AM
and who would be the one to stop us:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: nobody I can think of right now. one game at a time:)

Mustangpride09
11-07-2005, 01:17 AM
just sayin, its been a rough season for jasper, their light will run out eventually.

bulldogbark
11-07-2005, 01:19 AM
why has it been rough on Jasper,,, its been rough on WO-S, Newton, Burkville. man and they are all top teams in there region and state rankings...thats why us deep east texas teams just keep on fighting I guess we just dont know any better

kepdawg
11-07-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
just sayin, its been a rough season for jasper, their light will run out eventually.

Do you have a clue about Jasper?

LH Panther Mom
11-07-2005, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Do you have a clue about Jasper?

Obviously not, but of course, they're not in District 4, so they can't be any good. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

bearkatdad
11-07-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Obviously not, but of course, they're not in District 4, so they can't be any good. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)
I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying, but what's so great about Dist 4?

spiveyrat
11-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by bearkatdad
I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying, but what's so great about Dist 4?

It was sarcasm directed at some particular posters, I think. :)

bluechippa75
11-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Jasper lost 3 games last year and this year they lost 3. Last year team went to the State Championship Game. This year team will also make it to the big game.

duckbutter
11-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Jasper rolls on to round 2.
Jasper 42
Rusk 28

tigerettedad
11-07-2005, 11:06 AM
I THINK RUSK WILL BEAT JASPER, THEY BEAT CROCKETT AND HEARD THEY WAS PRETTY TOUGH TO BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

bulldogbark
11-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Just like Silsbee was supposed to be tough to beat I guess. Jasper will have no problem in adjusting their defence in order to stop sturns...and his 200 yard per game goal....and It will be proven in 4 more days:p

tigerettedad
11-07-2005, 11:46 AM
if we would have ran the ball in the fisrt half it would have been a different game, ya'll didnt impress me at all, ya'll will NOT get past round 2 in the playoffs, ya'll have the easy playoff schedule and we have the hard one!!!!!!!!!! we will you guys next year!! good luck in the payoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JasperDog94
11-07-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by tigerettedad
if we would have ran the ball in the fisrt half it would have been a different game, ya'll didnt impress me at all, ya'll will NOT get past round 2 in the playoffs, ya'll have the easy playoff schedule and we have the hard one!!!!!!!!!! we will you guys next year!! good luck in the payoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Come on. Take it like a man and move on.

bulldogbark
11-07-2005, 11:51 AM
IF ,,, you have more players named IF on the Silsbee team than I have ever seen...IF we would do this,,, IF we had done that,, so why didnt yall get off your rear ends and do it...IF we had less students in school......the IF TIGGERS are at it again....:)

80's Eagle
11-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Jasper by a bunch in this one!

Hupernikomen
11-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09

Yeah if we had been playing your predistrict schedule we would be 10-0 and probably ranked no lower than #3 right now..so just keep hating.

SHS
11-07-2005, 12:04 PM
No offense to jasper on this but they are really lucky to be going D2 and not D1. the difference between Silsbee and Jasper in school enrollment is that silsbee turned in about 875 and jaspers 850, but i heard silsbee turned in 820 for the new realignment What was jaspers?

Hupernikomen
11-07-2005, 12:04 PM
if we would have ran the ball in the fisrt half it would have been a different game, ya'll didnt impress me at all, ya'll will NOT get past round 2 in the playoffs, ya'll have the easy playoff schedule and we have the hard one!!!!!!!!!! we will you guys next year!! good luck in the payoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I hate to burst your bubble but that Jasper/Silsbee game was a whooping. You little running back did bust a couple long ones in the 4th quarter while spoon and most of the 1st string defense was waving at their families from the bench.

JasperDog94
11-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by SHS
No offense to jasper on this but they are really lucky to be going D2 and not D1. the difference between Silsbee and Jasper in school enrollment is that silsbee turned in about 875 and jaspers 850, but i heard silsbee turned in 820 for the new realignment What was jaspers? It really dosen't matter to Jasper which division we're in. We will come to play. We've shown that in 3A with two semi's (D1) and a finals appearance (D2).

Hupernikomen
11-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by SHS
No offense to jasper on this but they are really lucky to be going D2 and not D1. the difference between Silsbee and Jasper in school enrollment is that silsbee turned in about 875 and jaspers 850, but i heard silsbee turned in 820 for the new realignment What was jaspers?

Div. I would be an easier route..sounds like we were unlucky. One less game with possible matchups of Palenstine, WO-S, Bellville, and Wimberley to get to the state game.

In Div II Rusk, BC, Marlin, Yoe or BH, LH or Cuero to get to title game.

WO-S is very good but those teams we look to be bumping into in Div. II look like major challenges. (Assuming they beat their opponents.)

JasperDog94
11-07-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
In Div II Rusk, BC, Marlin, Yoe or BH, LH or Cuero to get to title game.
Now that's one heck of a list.:eek:

spiveyrat
11-07-2005, 01:33 PM
One thing's for sure... if we make it all the way back, we will have earned it! :eek:

tigerettedad
11-07-2005, 01:37 PM
b.c will blow ya'll away in round 2, and just for the record ya'll first string defense was in there in the fourth quarter!!!!!!!

j_dog
11-07-2005, 01:38 PM
I THINK RUSK WILL BEAT JASPER, THEY BEAT CROCKETT AND HEARD THEY WAS PRETTY TOUGH TO BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!1
say what? if Rusk had beaten Crockett, we would be PLAYING Crockett. :rolleyes:

j_dog
11-07-2005, 01:40 PM
b.c will blow ya'll away in round 2, and just for the record ya'll first string defense was in there in the fourth quarter!!!!!!!
are you really from Kirbyville ? :p

bulldogbark
11-07-2005, 01:53 PM
I think you need to go worry about Palistine,, cause they just might hand you the left side or your rear end ,,, cause we already handed you your right side:cool:

shankbear
11-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Once Jasper got rolling and past making some silly stupid play calling, they kicked the living crap out of Silsbee. Jasper had more weapons and used them better than the kitties.

LH Panther Mom
11-07-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
It was sarcasm directed at some particular posters, I think. :)

You're so smart. :D And absolutely correct. :)

bulldogbark
11-07-2005, 02:46 PM
sure nuff we got educateded here in dem back woods...next well be sifferen math:)

spiveyrat
11-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You're so smart. :D And absolutely correct. :)
:D :inlove:

Hupernikomen
11-07-2005, 04:51 PM

Whatever makes you feel better. I was at the game on the Jasper side and watch no less than 4 of our linebackers and DBs sit the bench all of the 4th quarter..with the exception of the onside attempt. Doesn't matter one bit at this point those does it.

89JDAWG
11-07-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Whatever makes you feel better. I was at the game on the Jasper side and watch no less than 4 of our linebackers and DBs sit the bench all of the 4th quarter..with the exception of the onside attempt. Doesn't matter one bit at this point those does it.

we did the same thing last year, but did anyone believe me last week?no! I'm happy to see yall paying attention so that when I bring this up next year you can say oh yea. The coaches will tell anyone who asks them why "big Picture". As far as going DI or DII Silsbee is already finding excuses as to why they are going to lose! Hoping that they will be smaller than Jasper so they can go DII they wont make it far in either!

SHS
11-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 89JDAWG
we did the same thing last year, but did anyone believe me last week?no! I'm happy to see yall paying attention so that when I bring this up next year you can say oh yea. The coaches will tell anyone who asks them why "big Picture". As far as going DI or DII Silsbee is already finding excuses as to why they are going to lose! Hoping that they will be smaller than Jasper so they can go DII they wont make it far in either!

Please!!! do not bring up last year about how jasper was subbing in players when they lost 29-28 to silsbee. Why would a coach sub in his players when it is overtime(you must be stupid). As far as this past game jaspers defense was good, but to be quite honest i've seen better offenses in previous years of jasper IMO. Now im going to show good sportsmanship on here which some of you can't do and root for all of 22-3a teams including kirbyville!

spiveyrat
11-08-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by SHS
Please!!! do not bring up last year about how jasper was subbing in players when they lost 29-28 to silsbee. Why would a coach sub in his players when it is overtime(you must be stupid). As far as this past game jaspers defense was good, but to be quite honest i've seen better offenses in previous years of jasper IMO. Now im going to show good sportsmanship on here which some of you can't do and root for all of 22-3a teams including kirbyville!

Well, la dee da! :rolleyes:

Why would Jasper sub players in a close game? Maybe because we wanted to keep our players healthy for a state title run???

JasperDog94
11-08-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by SHS
Please!!! do not bring up last year about how jasper was subbing in players when they lost 29-28 to silsbee. Why would a coach sub in his players when it is overtime(you must be stupid). As far as this past game jaspers defense was good, but to be quite honest i've seen better offenses in previous years of jasper IMO. Now im going to show good sportsmanship on here which some of you can't do and root for all of 22-3a teams including kirbyville! I would agree with part of this assessment. I've seen better Jasper offenses as well. But this one is pretty good too.

Oh and if it makes you feel better to say that you have better sportsmanship to say that you're rooting for all the district playoff teams, then go right ahead. I myself will be rooting for Jasper and Silsbee, but as long as Coach Alvarez is at K'ville, you won't catch me supporting them.

bulldogbark
11-08-2005, 08:46 AM
OH I agree,,,, I wish the Bulldogs and the Tigers all the best of luck in the playoffs and if all possible to make two games in the week I will,,,,,,Kirbyville can be THUMP THUMP THUMP for all I care.

bulldogbark
11-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Three more days till the playoffs for us start :) :)

YBS
11-08-2005, 08:18 PM

We looked scattered in Silsbee. did you see the whole game?

YBS
11-08-2005, 08:23 PM

Jealousy is a wasted emotion:clap:

YBS
11-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
OH I agree,,,, I wish the Bulldogs and the Tigers all the best of luck in the playoffs and if all possible to make two games in the week I will,,,,,,Kirbyville can be THUMP THUMP THUMP for all I care.

BOOM goes the dynamite!:clap:

Paratrooper
11-08-2005, 08:28 PM
How in the heck did Bridge City get in this thread. We will be concentrating on Cleveland. From here on out everybody's got a chance to beat you.

shankbear
11-08-2005, 08:29 PM
YBS, yes I saw the entire game and yes the Dawgs did have some breakdowns in the game. Going on 4th down in your own territory was suspect at best. Other instances which fortunately did not change the outcome happened also. The Dawgs were by far superior to Silsbee. Not knocking Jasper at all.

hubbardjack
11-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Rusk.... I'll say it....

bulldogbark
11-08-2005, 09:53 PM
well at least there is a rusk fan here, wrong as he may be. I do applaud the fact that he is here:) :) No telling what Jasper has in store for the Eagles. Could be a plucking, pruning, or maybe just a beak restoration.....

Jasper 43
Rusk 14

bevo
11-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
well at least there is a rusk fan here, wrong as he may be. I do applaud the fact that he is here:) :) No telling what Jasper has in store for the Eagles. Could be a plucking, pruning, or maybe just a beak restoration.....

Jasper 43
Rusk 14

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Go Dogs...

spiveyrat
11-09-2005, 08:43 AM
Bevo, man every time I see you on here you are signing in from a different location. :)

bluechippa75
11-09-2005, 11:03 AM
well i know what these boys can do from jasper and i know the coaches will have them ready for this game. Jasper wins this one in honorable fashion.
Jasper Bulldogs-45
Rusk Eagles- 12

YBS
11-09-2005, 11:19 AM
YBS, yes I saw the entire game and yes the Dawgs did have some breakdowns in the game. Going on 4th down in your own territory was suspect at best. Other instances which fortunately did not change the outcome happened also. The Dawgs were by far superior to Silsbee. Not knocking Jasper at all.

Hey, I guess it's just one man's analysis vs. another's. Through 2 1/2 qtrs. the game was arguably close but those other 1 1/2 qtrs. made all the difference.

89JDAWG
11-09-2005, 11:26 AM
If we score 45 it better be in the first half cause the starters will get alot of rest.

JasperDog94
11-09-2005, 11:27 AM
My Dad talked to T-Ray earlier this week and he said he's fine after that injury last week. No worries.:D :D

YBS
11-09-2005, 11:30 AM
JD94, did you hear about Silsbee's band performance @ halftime for their homecoming? Yay or nay if Jasper'd done the same?:thinking:

JasperDog94
11-09-2005, 11:32 AM
I've heard nothing about it.

YBS
11-09-2005, 11:34 AM
The 8th graders & the band alumni performed at the half w/ the band..."Louie Louie".

Hupernikomen
11-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by YBS
The 8th graders & the band alumni performed at the half w/ the band..."Louie Louie".

Louie Louie and one other number..can't remember what it was now. I thought it was neat to get those groups out there to play with the HS band.

JasperDog94
11-09-2005, 12:55 PM
I remember doing that in the 8th grade myself.