PDA

View Full Version : Decatur VS. West

NateDawg39
11-06-2005, 03:52 PM
With the embarassing loss to Lake Worth last Friday, the Eagles will be looking for revenge over there next opponent. The West Trojans. The game will be at Dragon Stadium Friday night!!! Its our favorite place to play. In three years our record there stands at 4-0...Hope the streak builds and we get a victory over the Trojans. Not the most exciting game this week, but I gotta show a little love for my home team!

injuredinmelee
11-06-2005, 04:30 PM
lmao did you have to eat any crow after your playing for nothing thread?

gobbler grad
11-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Decatur advances to the next round with Gainesville...:clap:

Bullaholic
11-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

On the contrary, injured, the Eagles were playing to give their "little brothers", the Bulls, a share of the District 7-3A title. :D

The Eagles should win this one without breathing hard (Due respect to the West team--but they are overmatched). Good Luck to the Eagles in D1, Nate.

mwynn05
11-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
With the embarassing loss to Lake Worth last Friday, the Eagles will be looking for revenge over there next opponent. The West Trojans. The game will be at Dragon Stadium Friday night!!! Its our favorite place to play. In three years our record there stands at 4-0...Hope the streak builds and we get a victory over the Trojans. Not the most exciting game this week, but I gotta show a little love for my home team! You should blow West out they usually arent very good in football (baseball is a different story) and come from a VERY weak district.

Leopards,class of 75
11-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
Decatur advances to the next round with Gainesville...:clap: If they meet again, it should be a better game this time.

NateDawg39
11-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I had to eat it straight off the shot! In other words I really felt like an idiot! I remember West last year had a stromg runnin game, this year they should prove more versitile and maybe keep in the game!

West22
11-06-2005, 09:32 PM
WEST HAS IMPROVED ITS PASSING GAME AND SHOULD BE BETTER THAN LAST YEAR .I THINK DECATUR IS DOWN FROM LAST YEAR SO IT SHOULD MAKE FOR INTERESTING GAME.

RMAC
11-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Personally, I really don't think Decatur is down after last year. Now I know they lost Dane, Christian and Godbolt, but the way they played back in September against us after we knocked out 2 of their starters and from what I heard were their leaders, that showed me that I was wrong about them being a team of only 3 or 4 players which is what they SEEMED like last year. Granted we didn't play well at all that game, but they still played a hell of a game on both sides of the ball and I do think they win this one if for no other reason they they've got to be VERY pissed off after losing last week. Good luck to the Eagles.