PDA

View Full Version : BRIDGE CITY vs CLEVELAND

Paratrooper
11-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Bridge City coming off the loss to WOS (41-34) my prediction rebounds this week and beats Cleveland. The Cardinals just have too many weapons for the Indians.

My prediction

BRIDGE CITY 28
CLEVELAND 07

Astrosdawg07
11-06-2005, 02:57 PM
When was the last time Cleveland was in the playoffs?

WOSgrad
11-06-2005, 03:07 PM
I think BC will prevail in this one, but it may be a little tighter than somethink.

Cleveland possesses pretty good speed.

3ABirdMan
11-06-2005, 03:11 PM
BC and Cleveland scrimmaged early this year, and I missed it, but as I recall, the word was BC ate them up because of Cleveland mistakes. IF Cleveland cuts the mistakes, this may be a prety good and close game. I will go with BC (:rolleyes: OF COURSE!:rolleyes: ) by 17.

Old Cardinal
11-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Cleveland has excellent Coaching and some great talent but I saw them get eaten up in a preseason scrimmage by BC and that thought kind of clouds my mind. I know BC will be playing a much improved team in the Indians.
I say, BC by 7 to 14 even with a few mistakes thrown in.
I hope our team doesn't expect to see Cleveland without teamwork cohesion like at the first of the season.
If BC beat Liberty 28-0 and played everyone a lot-- and Kirbyville beat Cleveland! I think BC will win.

mg
11-06-2005, 04:41 PM
"Old Bird", I was at that scrimmage , but "eaten up" is a little over the top even for a good community that's been hoping for a big year ever since Wooster left.

Did you know that Cleveland beat Liberty on October 21 - fairly convincingly? Second year in a row.

Respect your input on here and I am definitely not a high school sports expert, just a dad who watches his kids play, but thought your comments were a little off. Just my opinion.

This will hopefully be a good game to watch. The Cleveland kids and coaches have come a long way.

Tiger90
11-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Cleveland.....27-20

etbu
11-06-2005, 05:47 PM
Good luck to Coach T and the Indians. Hope yall like do really good.

PS Coach T is a very good man"""""""""""""" Good old east texas man. :D

Paratrooper
11-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Tiger90
Cleveland.....27-20

Bridge City all year has not been held to less than 4 touchdowns by any defense. I don't understand your logic here. So Cleveland by what your saying is the absolute best defense hands down that Bridge City will have seen? Stranger things have happened, but I don't see it.

Tiger90
11-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
Bridge City all year has not been held to less than 4 touchdowns by any defense. I don't understand your logic here. So Cleveland by what your saying is the absolute best defense hands down that Bridge City will have seen? Stranger things have happened, but I don't see it.
And?
I am not saying Cleveland is the best defensive team they will face. BC has always had problems with teams that had speed.....Cleveland has speed. If they prove me wrong so be it, but I'm still going with Cleveland and that is not intended as any disrespect to BC.

Jody
11-06-2005, 08:30 PM
This one is hard for me to call. I did not see a lot of offerings from Bridge City Saturday, however they were playing a decent defense in WOS. Cleveland is much improved this year and plays with more confidence than in the past few years. I am goig to have to go with Celevland, however it won't be a blow-out by any means. If Bridge City make mistakes, it could go the othwer way.

I saw a post that BC has scored at least 4 TD's against every apponent, but look who they play. Not much competition there, with the exception of 1 or 2 teams.

BlueBlood
11-06-2005, 09:13 PM
I think that BC should win this one. Cleveland is improved but they are not ready to win a playoff game. BC 35, Cleveland 14.

Paratrooper
11-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Jody

I saw a post that BC has scored at least 4 TD's against every opponent, but look who they play. Not much competition there, with the exception of 1 or 2 teams.

Lets take a look at who they played and then look at Cleveland. Cleveland is by no means a WOS. Let's look at some common opponents.

Cleveland 13 Kirbyville 33
Bridge City 40 Kirbyville 12

Cleveland 23 HF 20
Bridge City 38 HF 0 (it was 31-0 at the half and then we subbed)

Cleveland 27 Liberty 13
Bridge City 28 Liberty 0

See a pattern here? Cleveland will be actually lucky if they don't get demolished in this game. Cleveland if BC makes errors will lose by probably 2 TDs. If BC plays to their potential BC will probably beat them by 40.

Let's look at your other statement about predistrict schedule.
Cleveland has played some really tough teams.....let's look at who they have played Kirbyville (lost by 20), HFannett (won by 3), Shepherd (won by 8), Livingston (won by 1) in pre-district. The only tough team they had was Barbers Hill who they lost by 21 to.

pantherpop
11-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Cleveland is the better team. I believe this will be a close game, with the Indians winning by probably a TD or so. As bad as Liberty was early in the season Bridge City didn't impress me much. We turned the ball over a ton but still stayed about even in statistics with a bunch of sophomores playing.

Cleveland 27 Bridge City 20

shankbear
11-06-2005, 09:34 PM
And in Liberty it is the sound of THUMP, THUMP, THUMP.

Paratrooper
11-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop
As bad as Liberty was early in the season Bridge City didn't impress me much. We turned the ball over a ton but still stayed about even in statistics with a bunch of sophomores playing.

So, I guess that when BC had Liberty 21 - 0 at halftime you weren't impressed. As far as staying with BC. BC had 267 total yards to 154 for Liberty. The only stat that was common was first downs at 8 a piece.

exbccards76'smom
11-06-2005, 09:41 PM
It is time for a little revenge. Cleveland is the team that knocked us out of the playoffs in 2000( I believe the score was like 25-20.). BC by 7.

RBARKER
11-06-2005, 09:48 PM
Ok, here is my outlook, I see everyone comparinglike opponents which is a start, but by no means an answer to predicting this game. I've tried this logic year after year and it doesn't work. Example last year I felt that since BH beat BC in the playoffs well and BC beat Kirbyville earlier in the year well, then BH wins the K-ville matchup, NOT. Kirbyville beat BH by 14. Ok back to the game. Cleveland is much improved this year and I don't see BC blowing them out, However I do see BC winning this one by atleast 10. Final BC 34 Cleveland 21.

Paratrooper
11-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Ok, here is my outlook, I see everyone comparinglike opponents which is a start, but by no means an answer to predicting this game. I've tried this logic year after year and it doesn't work. Example last year I felt that since BH beat BC in the playoffs well and BC beat Kirbyville earlier in the year well, then BH wins the K-ville matchup, NOT. Kirbyville beat BH by 14. Ok back to the game. Cleveland is much improved this year and I don't see BC blowing them out, However I do see BC winning this one by atleast 10. Final BC 34 Cleveland 21.

Yes, you are right RBARKER. It is true you can't always go off of common opponents as all games have a different set of variables to them. It was just brought up because someone was saying we had a week schedule and that's why we were blowing people out. Those same teams we were blowing out at least one of them blew out Cleveland.

pantherpop
11-06-2005, 09:57 PM
Don't even evaluate this game by common opponents. I'm telling you that Cleveland is much improved from what they were early on in the season. Bridge City has had a great season so far but honestly who have they played other than WOS. I think that this game may show who could be a little overated.

j_dog
11-06-2005, 10:03 PM
... It is true you can't always go off of common opponents as all games have a different set of variables to them. ...
Heck, you can't even go by who won the first game in a playoff rematch. :cool: And judging by common opponents is just about a waste of time in my opinion. It is usually largely about who is hot at the moment. Did I leave myself enough wiggle room? :D

Paratrooper
11-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Don't even evaluate this game by common opponents. I'm telling you that Cleveland is much improved from what they were early on in the season. Bridge City has had a great season so far but honestly who have they played other than WOS. I think that this game may show who could be a little overated.

Cleveland has played......one......one opponent that is good and that is Barbers Hill. They were beaten by 21 in that game. Sure BC has not played a tremedous schedule. However, the weak schedule that Cleveland has played, they couldn't even beat some of them and got blown out with some, but your entitled to your opinion.

shankbear
11-06-2005, 10:09 PM
I am firmly on the fence on this game.......well not really. BC should have the guns to cut down the Indians. The Birds are talented and faced one of the very best in the state in WO-S Saturday. The word QUIT is not in the Card's vocabulary. Coach Tarver and his coaches will have the guys ready. They could have phoned it in during the second half at WO but they didn't. Common opponents comparisons are useless. The game AT HAND is the only one that ever matters.

pantherpop
11-06-2005, 10:12 PM
You are right Cleveland has only played 1 really tough team and it is only an opinion but I just have a gut feeling that Bridge City may be overlooking this game or maybe even having a bit of a letdown after a tough loss to WOS. Cleveland will really be motivated being in the playoffs for the first time in a while. I really wouldn't mind seeing a BH and BC matchup in round 2 however.

RBARKER
11-06-2005, 10:15 PM
You are right Cleveland has only played 1 really tough team and it is only an opinion but I just have a gut feeling that Bridge City may be overlooking this game or maybe even having a bit of a letdown after a tough loss to WOS. Cleveland will really be motivated being in the playoffs for the first time in a while. I really wouldn't mind seeing a BH and BC matchup in round 2 however.

BH and BC would not see each other until the Region III final. I would like to get there to see:D

shankbear
11-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Would love it too and I suppose the Jasper Dogs might want to give some input in the scenario also.

Paratrooper
11-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
BH and BC would not see each other until the Region III final. I would like to get there to see:D

RBARKER I was looking at the schedule for both BC and BH. They both have a VERY tough road to winning a state title. (if they end up meeting and playing each other). The winner would have some really tough games to play. The Hill is tough this year, but I guess that is for a future thread.

Paratrooper
11-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Would love it too and I suppose the Jasper Dogs might want to give some input in the scenario also.

More than just Jasper, BC and BH out there. Marlin would have something to say, Cuero and a whole host of others

exbccards76'smom
11-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Let's keep focused on the game this week. Our guys will bounce back and be ready.

Paratrooper
11-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by exbccards76'smom
Let's keep focused on the game this week. Our guys will bounce back and be ready.

Certainly not over looking this one. 90% of all of these teams will be tough from here on out. (you still have 10% who get in here because of the 3rd place finish and are just weak.)

WOS1
11-06-2005, 11:50 PM
BC- 34
Cleveland- 7

I saw Cleveland play on Friday and BC on Saturday. BC does have some problems with speed, but not like most years. Cleveland does have some speed, but they are one dimensional. They did not throw a single pass the other night against Huffman, even with 1:30 left in their own territory. BC will put 8 in the box and dare Cleveland to pass. Kirbyville has speed, but are one dimensional too and BC kept that speed bottled up, they will do the same to Cleveland.

Clevelands D will not be able to contain Dishon and his array of weapons. They could not stop Huffman and BC runs the same offense with better athletes and more speed, IMO.

etbu
11-07-2005, 12:17 AM
The bigger question is will the starting qb for clevleand play? He did not play last week and it hurt the passing attack of Cleveland.

Hupernikomen
11-07-2005, 12:19 AM
Cleveland play against Huffman is a tough gauge since Huffman is more physical than BC from what I have seen. Also, Huffman was fighting for a playoff spot and Cleveland was assured of one. Not to mention that Cleveland's QB was not allowed to play for disciplinary reasons. I don't know if the QB will be allowed back or not. Obviously, if Cleveland doesn't have their QB they are going to have a very long day against BC. Cleveland just doesn't have the depth to replace their QB this year.

3ABirdMan
11-07-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by mg
"Old Bird", I was at that scrimmage , but "eaten up" is a little over the top even for a good community that's been hoping for a big year ever since Wooster left.

Did you know that Cleveland beat Liberty on October 21 - fairly convincingly? Second year in a row.

Respect your input on here and I am definitely not a high school sports expert, just a dad who watches his kids play, but thought your comments were a little off. Just my opinion.

This will hopefully be a good game to watch. The Cleveland kids and coaches have come a long way.

OK, let me break this down for you.

1 -
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan 3ABirdMan - Not Old Cardinal, not OLD BIRD, not OLD ANYTHING!

2 - Wooster who? Who said anything about the past? I was talking about this team , this season..........:confused:

3 - You were at the scrimmage -
BC and Cleveland scrimmaged early this year, and I missed it, but as I recall, the word was BC ate them up because of Cleveland mistakes. I wasn't there, and said so!:nerd:

4 -
This will hopefully be a good game to watch. The Cleveland kids and coaches have come a long way. - Yes, it will be a good game
IF Cleveland cuts the mistakes.

I have a lot of respect for your coaches and kids. They seem to have turned your program around, and I hope they have! And I wish you guys tons of success, just not for the next game!:D

3ABirdMan
11-07-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Cleveland play against Huffman is a tough gauge since Huffman is more physical than BC from what I have seen. Also, Huffman was fighting for a playoff spot and Cleveland was assured of one. Not to mention that Cleveland's QB was not allowed to play for disciplinary reasons. I don't know if the QB will be allowed back or not. Obviously, if Cleveland doesn't have their QB they are going to have a very long day against BC. Cleveland just doesn't have the depth to replace their QB this year.

Hup - You were at the BC-WOS game? I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you. I saw Jody, RBARKER, ETBU, Bobcat, Cat22, exbccards76mom, OC, AllSportsGuy, and a few others I don't recall. Sorry I missed YOU!

Paratrooper
11-07-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by mg

Bridge City hoping for a big year since Wooster left? We have had that. Peebles and crew got us pretty far, however, we obviously didn't do what the Cardinals of '66 did and win the state crown. We have had some pretty good years though. When did anyone mention about Wooster? I think maybe your comments were a little off.

Mustangpride09
11-07-2005, 01:07 AM
any team that can hang with the future 3A Div-1 football state champs gets my vote.

Old Cardinal
11-07-2005, 07:15 AM
To Panther Pop: I see you are saying BC did not impress you in the game where they were up 21-0 at halftime(against Liberty) and the 2nd and 3 team score one of these TDs. In the second half the subs scored again!
Maybe BC should have beaten you 55-0, would that have impressed you? LOL

To the West Texas poster--thank you for noticing the game between BC and the possible #1 Division I Champ team WO-S..
Any team that can come back from a 27-3 deficit and score 31 points to their opponents 14 is a candidate in Division II football. Take away the 97 yard great kickoff return by college bound Mr. Beasley and folks all over the Golden Triangle are laughing saying BC shut down WO-S in the second half of play.

shankbear
11-07-2005, 08:40 AM
Don't even do the "take away this and take away that business". Beasley is a great player and he made a spectacular run. BC played WO-S as well as any team has played them. The Cardinals have nothing to hang thier heads about. Both teams just enjoy the playoffs.

Paratrooper
11-07-2005, 10:23 AM
Don't even do the "take away this and take away that business". Beasley is a great player and he made a spectacular run. BC played WO-S as well as any team has played them. The Cardinals have nothing to hang thier heads about. Both teams just enjoy the playoffs.

I agree Shankbear. Bridge City and WOS have legit shots at making runs for the D1 and D2 title. I actually think it was a great help to play WOS. WOS exposed our weaknesses in the run defense. Of course, I think we also helped WOS in showing weaknesses in their pass defense. It is always good to play a team of the calibur of WOS right before the playoffs (as long as you come out healthy). We had been crushing folks all year and mainly in the second half our subs were getting a lot of time, which is good for depth, but not good for exposing weaknesses.

Rainman
11-07-2005, 10:26 AM
The bigger question is will the starting qb for clevleand play? He did not play last week and it hurt the passing attack of Cleveland.

Rumor has it coach threw him off the team.

shankbear
11-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Trooper. The only ones that matter now are Cleveland and Huffman. This playoff run will be fun. It is such a great diversion also after Rita and all that madness.

Paratrooper
11-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
Rumor has it coach threw him off the team.

Is he still off the team? Does anyone know?

tigerettedad
11-07-2005, 11:14 AM
WHERE ARE THEY PLAYING AT AND WHAT TIME???????????????

exbccards76'smom
11-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Still have not heard a time or place yet. If you would like, go to www.trianglefootball.net. That is the BC Website. The Adminstrator is going to put the info on the front page of the website when it is announced.

tigerettedad
11-07-2005, 11:21 AM
thanks!!!!

tigerettedad
11-07-2005, 11:24 AM
i hope they play in silsbee @ 7:30 on saturday,i'd like nto watch that game,b.c. by 24 !!!

Hupernikomen
11-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
Hup - You were at the BC-WOS game? I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you. I saw Jody, RBARKER, ETBU, Bobcat, Cat22, exbccards76mom, OC, AllSportsGuy, and a few others I don't recall. Sorry I missed YOU!

I was sitting next to Jody and RBarker. I thought I met you. Big guy in red right?:D

Paratrooper
11-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by tigerettedad
WHERE ARE THEY PLAYING AT AND WHAT TIME???????????????

I heard they were playing up in Silsbee.....is there any truth to this?

bccards
11-07-2005, 12:47 PM
No, Official word is Friday, 7:30 @ PN-G -- Just released about 5 minutes ago.

Paratrooper
11-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by bccards
No, Official word is Friday, 7:30 @ PN-G -- Just released about 5 minutes ago.

Bridge City must have won the coin flip to get it there.

bccards
11-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Yep, It was a Home/Home flip, obviously, we couldn't use OUR stadium, so we chose PN-G as home, Cleveland had chosen their home field for the flip.

gobbler grad
11-07-2005, 12:52 PM
gotta go with Bridge City on this one...:thinking:

3ABirdMan
11-07-2005, 01:19 PM
I was sitting next to Jody and RBarker. I thought I met you. Big guy in red right?:D

Dang, I'm sorry! I remember you were on the phone when I first walked up, and when I finally got around to introducing myself, I didn't catch the User Name, just your real name! Sorry! I could've harrassed you as well as JODY and RBARKER!:D

Paratrooper
11-07-2005, 03:38 PM
I don't see how playing at PNG gives us the advantage. I think both sides will be filled up, so it really won't matter.

ALLSPORTSGUY
11-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Para, It gives you the advantage simply because your not having to ride a bus for 2.5-3 hours. You will have more fan support with gas being almost $3 per gallon. There is a whole host of advantage the closer you play to home IMO.

headhunter_75
11-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
[B]BC- 34
Cleveland- 7

They did not throw a single pass the other night against Huffman, even with 1:30 left in their own territory. BC will put 8 in the box and dare Cleveland to pass.

Just because Cleveland didnt throw a pass one week doesnt mean that they cant pass most of the time the next week. Teams "hide" stuff all the time so they can use it for another opponent that isnt ready for it.

ALLSPORTSGUY
11-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by headhunter_75
Just because Cleveland didnt throw a pass one week doesnt mean that they cant pass most of the time the next week. Teams "hide" stuff all the time so they can use it for another opponent that isnt ready for it.

Usually when a team is in a battle to just make the playoffs they throw every punch they have at ya. What I understand is they were definetly in a battle with Huffman.

spiveyrat
11-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by ALLSPORTSGUY
Para, It gives you the advantage simply because your not having to ride a bus for 2.5-3 hours. You will have more fan support with gas being almost $3 per gallon. There is a whole host of advantage the closer you play to home IMO.

Where is gas almost $3 per gallon?

ALLSPORTSGUY
11-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat

BC $2.49

exbccards76'smom
11-07-2005, 04:04 PM
It is still $2.49 a gallon here in Bridge City

Paratrooper
11-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat

NC 2.89

footsball
11-07-2005, 04:22 PM
baytown $2.19

bccards
11-07-2005, 04:26 PM

I saw gas in Beaumont @ Kroger for $1.98 today! keep on comin down!

Hupernikomen
11-07-2005, 04:53 PM

Probably a little less than 2 hour bus drive to PNG for the Indians.

Paratrooper
11-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Probably a little less than 2 hour bus drive to PNG for the Indians.

I can't see where a 100 maybe 120 mile difference will keep people from going to see their indians

3afan
11-07-2005, 07:12 PM
about $2.40 in No VA

Paratrooper
11-07-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
about $2.40 in No VA

3A fan do you know what it is in DC? My conference got pushed up to the end of the month, so I will now be there on the 28th.

3afan
11-07-2005, 07:27 PM
don't know, just that the closer to the city you go the price goes up ... I'm going to DC this weekend, I'll keep my eye open

Paratrooper
11-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
don't know, just that the closer to the city you go the price goes up ... I'm going to DC this weekend, I'll keep my eye open

Thanks.....I appreciate it

mg
11-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Game is 7:30pm Friday nite at PN-G field.

Crimestick
11-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Take away the 97 yard great kickoff return by college bound Mr. Beasley and folks all over the Golden Triangle are laughing saying BC shut down WO-S in the second half of play.

Shut down? Um, WO-S fumbled on their first possession of the half on the second play, then returned a kickoff for a TD on the next. Other than that, they punted once and knelt the ball out on the last possession. The BC offense came alive in the second half, but WO-S's offense still had their way with the BC defense. WO-S had 140 yards on the ground in the first half and about 130 in the second. WO-S had two possessions in the game that did not end in the end zone.

I'm picking BC pretty big in this one, but OC's view of games is so skewed it's unbelievable :D

WOS1
11-07-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by headhunter_75

Cleveland, AS A TEAM, has completed 35 passes in 89 attempts for a total of 624 yards with 6 pics in 10 games. That's an average of 3.5 completions and 62 yards per game. They must've been "hiding" it all season... I'm not trying to belittle the team, just stating the obvious. If I'm a DC preparing for this game, I'm going to force them to throw the ball. This is defintiely not their strong suit, no matter which QB they are using.

BigTex
11-08-2005, 12:22 AM
WOS1- Maybe they have been hiding it all year!!! It's a set-up!!!!:eek:

Paratrooper
11-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by WOS1
Cleveland, AS A TEAM, has completed 35 passes in 89 attempts for a total of 624 yards with 6 pics in 10 games. That's an average of 3.5 completions and 62 yards per game. They must've been "hiding" it all season... I'm not trying to belittle the team, just stating the obvious. If I'm a DC preparing for this game, I'm going to force them to throw the ball. This is defintiely not their strong suit, no matter which QB they are using.

Thats funny. BC back when peebles played. They had the same problem. BC probably had one of the best running games going at the time, but couldn't pass to save their life. Not saying this team has a running game like BC did, but it will make it very hard to beat BC if they put 8 up on the line and make you do what your not good at.

exbccards76'smom
11-08-2005, 09:14 AM
I look for our guys to be rested up and well. BC will be prepared for the Indians.

Rainman
11-08-2005, 09:56 AM

I don't know if anyone on here is from Cleveland, but I again would like to know if the rumor that coach threw the QB off of the team before the Huffman game is true or not. It would explain the lack of passing.
As far as Cleveland fans going to the game, the people who have gone all year will make the trip, but I don't believe a large number of those who didn't follow the team all year will travel.

Paratrooper
11-08-2005, 07:12 PM
I don't know if anyone on here is from Cleveland, but I again would like to know if the rumor that coach threw the QB off of the team before the Huffman game is true or not. It would explain the lack of passing.
As far as Cleveland fans going to the game, the people who have gone all year will make the trip, but I don't believe a large number of those who didn't follow the team all year will travel.

Yes, I haven't seen a big following for Cleveland on these boards this year. I see a lot of BH fans rooting for them to beat BC, but not a lot from Cleveland.

Jody
11-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Yes, I haven't seen a big following for Cleveland on these boards this year. I see a lot of BH fans rooting for them to beat BC, but not a lot from Cleveland.

BH is just supporting our district. Likewise, I hope Huffman beats WOS. Unfortunately, I don't see either of these working out to my desire.

Paratrooper
11-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Jody
BH is just supporting our district. Likewise, I hope Huffman beats WOS. Unfortunately, I don't see either of these working out to my desire.

I think the way this one is set up this year.......WOS will route Huffman, BC will route Cleveland, and BH will route HJ. There is just too much difference in how these teams match up.

SHS
11-08-2005, 10:58 PM
para how many post do you have on this one thread?

shankbear
11-08-2005, 11:08 PM
I am sure the Trooper would rather drop into Paris and take the head off those Islamofascists who are torching France. Posting on here might just toughen him up to handle the freaks there if he has to.

WO over Huffman by 21
BC over Cleveland by 14
BH over HJ by a zillion ba-freakin jillion

Paratrooper
11-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by SHS
para how many post do you have on this one thread?
A few.......LOL:D

just supporting my cards:D

mg
11-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Cleveland is for real. It may not be this year, but real soon. Don't judge teams by the content of the stands but by quality of their coaching, leadership and the size of the kids' heart! The purpose of sports is to have fun; the spin-off benefit is for the guys to grow a little . Can your school say that its athletes have grown? If you can, you have had a winning season and some fun to boot.

A Cleveland Indian dad and Indian supporter regardless of the numbers.

WOS1
11-10-2005, 11:40 PM
zillion ba-freakin jillion

Awesome!!!

etbu
11-11-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by mg
Cleveland is for real. It may not be this year, but real soon. Don't judge teams by the content of the stands but by quality of their coaching, leadership and the size of the kids' heart! The purpose of sports is to have fun; the spin-off benefit is for the guys to grow a little . Can your school say that its athletes have grown? If you can, you have had a winning season and some fun to boot.

Good luck to you guys. You have a great Coach and some great kids. Hope ya well. :inlove:

etbu
11-11-2005, 12:48 AM
I dont know what happen but it had a effect on the outcome of the game. If he would have played at the end they would have had more of a chance to win. Late in the game and with 1:25 you have to think he could lead the team down the field or throw it much better than the backup. Not a slam on him but their starting qb all year and then not playing?

Hupernikomen
11-11-2005, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by mg

well said!! Every team needs more fathers and fans like you!