PDA

View Full Version : Pay Per View Sports

Bullaholic
11-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Yep, it's going to be the only "game" in town if you want to watch the good contests, soon. The networks have continued to "cut" their offerings to the point that their are few games that you can watch, outside of you home pro team and a handfull of top college teams. On top of that--the networks try to cram so many commercials into each break, that sometimes plays are lost. I predict that we will all be paying for the games we truly want to watch game-by-game in the not too distant future.

Keith7
11-06-2005, 02:01 PM
That just makes more reason to go to Hooters to watch the game!! They will change the nearest T.V. to whatever game u are wanting to watch

HighSchool Fan
11-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
That just makes more reason to go to Hooters to watch the game!! They will change the nearest T.V. to whatever game u are wanting to watch

how many more reasons do we need to go to Hooters?

Keith7
11-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan

hey its a better excuse then going there for the "wings"

Bullaholic
11-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
hey its a better excuse then going there for the "wings"

Keith---when you get to be my age you will be a lot more worried about how the wings are that day.:D I've always wanted to try the Hurricane Grill in Dallas---heard about it, but never been.

GreenMonster
11-06-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan

I only need 2 reasons ( . ) ( . )

Bullaholic
11-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I only need 2 reasons ( , ) ( , )

GM---put your glasses on---you need two "."''s instead of two ","'s unless you're trying to draw something other than what I think you are.:D

HighSchool Fan
11-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
GM---put your glasses on---you need two "."''s instead of two ","'s unless you're trying to draw something other than what I think you are.:D

very observant(sp) bull :clap: :clap: :clap:

GreenMonster
11-06-2005, 05:07 PM

Ooops, hit the wrong key I guess. lol I fixed it.

Bullaholic
11-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Well, an "old dog" like me may not be able to chase cars anymore, but I sure as the devil still notice when a good looking car passes in front of the house.:D

GreenMonster
11-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Well, an "old dog" like me may not be able to chase cars anymore, but I sure as the devil still notice when a good looking car passes in front of the house.:D

I really like it when those cars have shiny grills and chrome rear bumpers! Rather eye catching in my opinion.

Bullaholic
11-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I really like it when those cars have shiny grills and chrome rear bumpers! Rather eye catching in my opinion.

Yep GM, my wife says I can look at all those new "cars" that I want, but if I ever take a "test drive".....I'll lose my "lugs".:D

GreenMonster
11-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Yep GM, my wife says I can look at all those new "cars" that I want, but if I ever take a "test drive".....I'll lose my "lugs".:D

I can certainly understand that, that's the way it is round my house too. Oh well, between my wife and kids I never have any gas in my tank to try to chase one of them new "shiny" cars down to ask for a test drive anyways.