PDA

View Full Version : Abilene Wylie Playoff Site

DrinkDuff
11-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Does anyone know where they will be playing? I thought it would have been Sweetwater until I saw those 5As are already playing there

sweetwater07
11-05-2005, 05:47 PM
if i had to guess i would say either in odessa or midland.....probably at grande or something......but thats just a guess

BMOC
11-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Midland - Grande Communications. Second game of the evening behind Snyder and Monahans.

RMAC
11-06-2005, 01:16 AM
What day? I'm assuming Saturday because I don't think they can play a game at 3 P.M. unless I'm missing something.

XWylieMom
11-06-2005, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
What day? I'm assuming Saturday because I don't think they can play a game at 3 P.M. unless I'm missing something.

Friday it is...

3afan
11-06-2005, 07:17 AM
I don't think they can play a game at 3 P.M. unless I'm missing something.

sure they can .... why not? state games/meets in Austin go all day long ... basketball, golf, etc. tournaments play all day long ... why not a football game?

Ranger Mom
11-06-2005, 07:22 AM

Where did you get 3 P.M.?

The Snyder/Monahans game is at 5:30 PM and the Abilene Wylie/Seminole game is at 8:00 PM.

3afan
11-06-2005, 07:33 AM
dang - playoff time in Texas. reminds me of '02 when i was in Australia & missed out on Forney's run to their battle with Everman in Texas Stadium. well at least i'm not gonna miss FHS in playoff action ....

crap, now I'm depressed :( ;)

injuredinmelee
11-06-2005, 10:15 AM
Friday night 8:30 Grande.

RMAC
11-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Well maybe it's just me. I didn't think that Wylie and Seminole would want to start @ 8:30 cuz it wouldn't get over until like 11 at the earliest. But hey, you have a point w/ the state basketball stuff. I had just never seen early games like that in football playoffs before. Then again, I haven't been around as long as some of our other fine posters. . .

injuredinmelee
11-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Well maybe it's just me. I didn't think that Wylie and Seminole would want to start @ 8:30 cuz it wouldn't get over until like 11 at the earliest. But hey, you have a point w/ the state basketball stuff. I had just never seen early games like that in football playoffs before. Then again, I haven't been around as long as some of our other fine posters. . .

Ok i know this is wrong but I have to do it... Whens yalls game? Basketball game? Sorry man I had too. The Graham/Ip game was a good one. Got to love games that go right down to the last play.

injuredinmelee
11-06-2005, 12:15 PM
o9k ok that was pretty sorry... but in all seriousness will graham be as good at b-ball this year. They were pretty good last season.

BMOC
11-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Ok i know this is wrong but I have to do it... Whens yalls game? Basketball game? Sorry man I had too. The Graham/Ip game was a good one. Got to love games that go right down to the last play.

:D :D

That was low, but funny. :D :clap: