PDA

View Full Version : 2005 3A Division I playoff Pick'em

Keith7
11-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Go to this website and click where it says "predict it".. You may have to sign up, or you might have forgotten your password from last year, but go ahead and do the extra steps, its worth it..

The last day you can make your predictions is Wednesday at 5

I won't kick anybody out of the bracket for no reason, so I encourage EVERYBODY to sign up..

to do so click here:
http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=128780&tclass=3A%20Division%20I

Keith7
11-05-2005, 02:52 PM
ttt

Leopards,class of 75
11-05-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
ttt Keith, do you know how we can get a 4A bracket too?

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2005, 09:56 AM
Everyone please put your 3ADL user name if this is the first time you've played. There are lots of "user #####" folks listed. You can do this by going to "Edit Registration Info".

bjrod9
11-06-2005, 10:06 AM
i have tried to edit my name( my name is listed and fields are entered) and it just takes me to some big error page, then it takes me back t bracket.

Keith7
11-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Yea i had to re-register cuz i got a new e-mail address, and it won't let me display my name.. its just user_234234

I'm not sure what the problem is.. It has to be w/ the Bracketmaker website, but at least we can see eachother's e-mails to tell eachother apart

garageoffice
11-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Yea i had to re-register cuz i got a new e-mail address, and it won't let me display my name.. its just user_234234

I'm not sure what the problem is.. It has to be w/ the Bracketmaker website, but at least we can see eachother's e-mails to tell eachother apart

The confirmation email I received stated that it had assigned a temporary user name pending manual review to avoid obscene language.

Keith7
11-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by garageoffice
The confirmation email I received stated that it had assigned a temporary user name pending manual review to avoid obscene language.

sweet, thanks for the info.. I never read the confirmation e-mails i recieve.. I guess i should more often:doh:

gobblerfan02
11-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Wimberly Texans take it!

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-11-2005, 12:35 AM
here is my prediction (http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict.cfm?parent=256847)

Adidas410s
11-11-2005, 03:34 AM
well since I kept getting an error message when trying to register today, here are my picks (starting at winners of 1st round) for everybody to shoot down...

canyon
abilene wylie

decatur
gainesville

kennedale
kaufman

L-E
lindale

waco connally
bellville

palestine
WOS

west columbia
wimberly

sinton
zapata

QUARTERFINALS

wylie
gainesville

kennedale
lindale

bellville
WOS

west columbia
sinton

SEMIFINALS

wylie
kennedale

WOS
west columbia

FINALS

wylie
west columbia

3A DIV 1 STATE CHAMP

West Columbia...see I'm NOT a homer. I could easily see Gainesville and Wimberly there in the semis and finals though but I just want to see another upset team come up and take the title like we did last year...

Leopards,class of 75
11-12-2005, 02:48 PM
If Wylie and Gainesville match up in a few weeks, it will be the last two state champs in 3A div.1.

LALK
11-12-2005, 02:50 PM
i bet everyone forgot about me

well it's good to be back...

and i'm saying repeat...BAM BABY BAMMMMMM

wylie ROLLS through the playoffs

District303aPastPlayer
11-12-2005, 02:55 PM
so be honest, who totally had their bracket thrown off by last night?

gobblerfan02
11-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
so be honest, who totally had their bracket thrown off by last night? I think I nailed everything right on except for Sinton.....and only picked them to win 2 rounds before losing to wimberly!

gobbler35-62
11-13-2005, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
well since I kept getting an error message when trying to register today, here are my picks (starting at winners of 1st round) for everybody to shoot down...

canyon
abilene wylie

decatur
gainesville

kennedale
kaufman

L-E
lindale

waco connally
bellville

palestine
WOS

west columbia
wimberly

sinton
zapata

QUARTERFINALS

wylie
gainesville

kennedale
lindale

bellville
WOS

west columbia
sinton

SEMIFINALS

wylie
kennedale

WOS
west columbia

FINALS

wylie
west columbia

3A DIV 1 STATE CHAMP

West Columbia...see I'm NOT a homer. I could easily see Gainesville and Wimberly there in the semis and finals though but I just want to see another upset team come up and take the title like we did last year...

Theres no way posible that WC makes it past region 3, let alone region 4!

gobblerfan02
11-13-2005, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by gobbler35-62
Theres no way posible that WC makes it past region 3, let alone region 4! I wonder who you are, gonna hafta pull together some resources!

Jerrod Handy
11-14-2005, 01:46 AM
I would like to see Jasper and Dallas Madison grind it out

Keith7
11-14-2005, 02:27 PM
The results are in!! check them out!!

loboesstate07
11-14-2005, 07:41 PM
umm im pretty sure i pick the loboes because snyder thought they were gonna win poor guys i feel sry for them...NOT REALLY!!!
BUT I REALLY HOPE THEY HAVE LOTS OF FUN IN BASKETBALL

But perryton might be a game iono how good they are but supposevly according to snyder we havent played anybody but apperently they havent either if they got beat but we will see friday if the loboes go 12-0 or not yep
[COLOR=green]umm im pretty sure i pick the loboes because snyder thought they were gonna win poor guys i feel sry for them...NOT REALLY!!![/COLOR/]:devil: :hand: :hairpunk:

nexfan
11-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by gobbler35-62
Theres no way posible that WC makes it past region 3, let alone region 4!

Well we will just have to see. By the way I dont think Cuero has any room to talk. Lets just see the scores from Columbia and Cuero's 3 common opponents.

Columbia beat Gonzales by 21. (And played awful)
Cuero beat Gonzales by 19.

Columbia beat Wharton by 1.
Cuero beat Wharton by 1.

Columbia beat Sweeny by 25.
Cuero beat Sweeny by 22.

I have Columbia by +5.

I think it is a safe bet to say whoever wins between Columbia and Wimberley wins Region 4. The winner of this game has just as good of a chance to win state as the mighty Gobblers. I really respect Cuero and there fans, I just hate how cocky you guys get sometimes!

Gobbla2001
11-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by nexfan
Well we will just have to see. By the way I dont think Cuero has any room to talk. Lets just see the scores from Columbia and Cuero's 3 common opponents.

Cuero beat Wharton by 1.

Cuero beat Sweeny by 22.

I have Columbia by +5.

I think it is a safe bet to say whoever wins between Columbia and Wimberley wins Region 4. The winner of this game has just as good of a chance to win state as the mighty Gobblers. I really respect Cuero and there fans, I just hate how cocky you guys get sometimes!

Yah, our fans get cocky a lot, humble is what I like...

But we played a horrible game against Gonzales as well when it comes to the offense's start, dropped passes that were right on target all night, plus we're always Gonzales' biggest opponent, they beat us in '98, went 3-4 in district and we went to state, they get up for Cuero like we're all boobs and booties...

But we can also compare Columbia/Yoakum and Cuero/Yoakum this year, really a huge difference with Cuero up 35-0 at half, but it is not a fair comparison as we found out last year when y'all beat Yoakum and Wharton a lot, and I mean a lot worse than Cuero beat 'em...

But either way, I'm pullin' for the 'Necks this week and hopefully for three more weeks after that...

Go Necks...

nexfan
11-15-2005, 09:02 PM
I appreciate that. I totally forgot about Yoakum. I wish Cuero all the best as well.

Keith7
11-20-2005, 03:15 AM
this is updated

gobblerfan02
11-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Looks like it will be me and pavilion battling it out to win the D1 pick'em contest, whoever wins outta gidding/wos will tell the story!!! I called it!

gobbler grad
11-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Looks like it will be me and pavilion battling it out to win the D1 pick'em contest, whoever wins outta gidding/wos will tell the story!!! I called it!

neither one of you have to worry about winning with those predictions...:thinking:

gobblerfan02
11-23-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
neither one of you have to worry about winning with those predictions...:thinking:
and where are you ranked with your predictions gobblergrad???
just givin ya a hard time, don't eat too much turkey before the game on Friday! I know I'll be stuffed!

gobbler grad
11-26-2005, 02:06 PM
well I got reg. 3 & 4 picked correctly...Wimberley and WOS
Let's see how reg. 1 & 2 go tonight ...hoping for a Gainesville/Kennedale match-up...:clap:

gobblerfan02
11-26-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
well I got reg. 3 & 4 picked correctly...Wimberley and WOS
Let's see how reg. 1 & 2 go tonight ...hoping for a Gainesville/Kennedale match-up...:clap: I don't know, that Kennedale/LE matchup is a toss up from what I hear, but you could be right.....guess we'll hafta wait and see!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-26-2005, 08:36 PM

Cuero beat Wharton by 1.

Cuero beat Sweeny by 22.

I have Columbia by +5.

so by those comparison Cuero had no chance against Wimberley? but teams matchup differently so this :doh:

gobblerfan02
11-27-2005, 05:10 AM
I really respect Cuero and there fans, I just hate how cocky you guys get sometimes!

I hope you don't judge a group by the attitude of certain individual(s)!

Keith7
11-27-2005, 02:01 PM
This week's results are in!! check'em out

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Dang, I keep dropping!:(

O well, better luck next time!

gobblergolf
12-02-2005, 04:47 PM
pavilion is the smartest person in the world... he won the d1 bracket last year too

Keith7
12-06-2005, 10:12 PM
these are updated!! sorry I did it sunday but forgot to tell everyone!!