PDA

View Full Version : Palestine vs Silsbee

PHS Wildcats
11-05-2005, 12:31 PM
What do you guys think?

tigerettedad
11-05-2005, 12:48 PM
I STILL SAY THAT SILSBEE HAS A GOOD CHANCE TO WIN THIS ONE, OUR DEFENSE IS VERY STOUT ! NOW OUR PROBLEM IS AT QUARTERBACK WE NEED TO PLAY #3 ,HE CAME IN DURING THE 4TH QUARTER AND LOOKED VERY GOOD ,RUNNING ,PASSING,OPTION, HELL EVERYTHING HE DID LOOKED GOOD,WE SHOULD HAVE BEAT JASPER LAST NIGHT,PENALTIES KILLED US AND 1 FIRST DOWN IN THE FIRST HALF DIDNT HELP ANY,OUR DEFENSE HAD TO WORN OUT BY HALFTIME,BUT THEY SHOWED ALOT OF HEART,IM PROUD OF THEM BOYS,#28 RUN HIS BUTT OFF HE HAD ANOTHER OUTSTANDING GAME!!!!SHOULD BE A NAIL BITTER IN LIFKIN NEXT THURSDAY NIGHT I'LL BE THERE ROOTIN FOR THEM TIGERS AGAIN!!!!GO-----BIG----MAROON----------!!!!!!!

bulldogbark
11-05-2005, 12:54 PM
and maybe the fact that our entire defence and most of the offence was sitting on the bench part of the 3rd and all the 4th might have helped a little,,, do you think? penalties did kill yall , but part of the game ,, that O line needs somebody to kick them in the butt everytime they jumped offside...but hey that game is over it was clean for what I saw,,, and congrats to the Tigers for D1 playoffs,, so go get em Tigers,,,lets all E texas make a run:) :) :)

tigerettedad
11-05-2005, 01:03 PM
I AGREE ABOUT THE O LINE,BUT I RECALL # 4 GETTING KNOCKED OUT OF THE BALL GAME IN THE 4TH QUARTER? AND #5 STILL IN AT DEFENSIVE BACK,THE ONLY 2ND STRING I SEEN WAS AT QUARTERBACK AFTER #4 GOT HURT,IS HE O.K.? HE LOOKS LIKE HE FILLED THE SHOES OF MOYE PRETTY WELL!!! YA'LL HAVE A GOOD SQUAD BE NOT NEAR AS EXSPLOSSIVE AS LAST YEARS TEAM!!!!WE HAD 2 KEY PLAYS THAT BEAT US---- THAT INT BEFORE HALFTIME AND THAT BIG 67 YARD SWEEP FOR A TD,YA'LL HAD THREE FUMBLES AND WE WERE NOT FORTUNATE TO RECOVER ANY OF THEM, THAT WAS DEFINATLY NOT OUR BEST GAME TO MANY MENTAL MISTAKES ON OUR PART,WHAT DID YOU THIMK OF #28 FOR SILSBEE? HE IS ONLY A JR.,WE BATTLE IT OUT NEXT YEAR AGAIN IT'S ALWAYS A BATTLE BETWEEN US ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!WE WILL BE A WHOLE LOT BETTER NEXT YEAR!!!!!GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAY-OFFS!!!!!!!!!!!

bulldogbark
11-05-2005, 01:19 PM
I saw him from the press box,,,he could scamper. thank goodness we had a little speed out there. there were several breakaway runs but once they were done seems like the O just bogged down. The QB looked like he was throwing cause the play called for him to throw. the other QB tucked and ran when there were no recievers. but that defence inner line was great. If the LB and CB and S could have been of the same caliber that defence would have shut most teams down. but some of yall CB and S looked like they were tired or just gave up sometimes on the pass plays didnt understand what that was about.....OH yeah,,,spray that stadium for them Skeeters next time:) :) :)

bulldogbark
11-05-2005, 01:21 PM
oh one more thing,,, my wife just slapped me upside the head,,, the band looked great and we thought it was really neat to how they brought in the grads to play:) :)

tigerettedad
11-05-2005, 01:32 PM
THE REASON THEY LOOKED BOGGED DOWN IS BECAUSE THE DEFENSE WAS ON THE FIELD MORE THAN THE OFFENSE IN THE FIRST HALF, IF OUR OFFENSE WOULD HAVE PLAYED LIKE THEY DID IN THE 2ND HALF IT MAY HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT BALL GAME!!!! IF,IF,IF,IF,IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAY-OFFS!!!!!

lele8907
11-09-2005, 05:49 PM
I root for PALESTINE!!!! but it will be a good game....

SCRATCH EM' CATS

JasperDog94
11-09-2005, 05:51 PM
I think Palestine wins, but I'm rooting for Silsbee. Geaux Tigers....oooppps...I mean Go Tigers.:)

WOS92
11-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Palestine takes this one big.

spiveyrat
11-10-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I think Palestine wins, but I'm rooting for Silsbee. Geaux Tigers....oooppps...I mean Go Tigers.:)

Gotcha!!! A closet LSU fan! :D

jet sweep
11-10-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by WOS92
Palestine takes this one big.

What is big?? To some its 10pts...to others its 30pts. I hate to admit it, but I do agree that Palestine should win this one, but I believe it will be a close game. My score prediction is:

Palestine 31

Silsbee 21

JasperDog94
11-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Gotcha!!! A closet LSU fan! :D uhhhh....not exactly.;)

spiveyrat
11-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
uhhhh....not exactly.;)

It's ok! There's no shame in it! :cool:

big daddy russ
11-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by jet sweep
What is big?? To some its 10pts...to others its 30pts.
Big to me is 21+. Palestine BIG.

PHS Wildcats
11-10-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm not making predictions, we never know which way the ball will bounce. I know it shuld be a pretty good game. 7hours and 30 min until gametime

SCRATCH 'EM CATS!!

shellman54
11-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Spread for this game is Palestine (-11)