PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News!! Terrell Owens Suspended!!

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2005, 12:28 PM
For Conduct Detrimental to team

SintonFan_inAustin
11-05-2005, 12:34 PM
which pretty much means they have had it with him:D despite being one of the best recievers in the league but hes breaking up the team chemistry

tigerettedad
11-05-2005, 12:51 PM
THEY NEED TO FIRE HIS MOUTHY A**,I DON'T CARE HOW GOOD HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!

HighSchool Fan
11-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
For Conduct Detrimental to team

you mean to tell me that even the Philly organization has had it with him?? he is such a team player. my oh my how is keith gonna spin this one.

ILS1
11-05-2005, 01:08 PM
He was suspended indefinitely. Which could be 1 week or 2 weeks. I don't think they will suspend him for the rest of the season like Tampa did to Keyshawn a couple of years ago. I say just this week and he'll play against the Cowboys next Monday night.

:p

HighSchool Fan
11-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
He was suspended indefinitely. Which could be 1 week or 2 weeks. I don't think they will suspend him for the rest of the season like Tampa did to Keyshawn a couple of years ago. I say just this week and he'll play against the Cowboys next Monday night.

:p

it would be great if it was 2 weeks, don't let him play on monday night. that's to big of a stage for someone as classless as him.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-05-2005, 01:12 PM
hes somewhat like Manny Ramirez of the Red Soxs , he be asking to trade him very soon

District303aPastPlayer
11-05-2005, 01:31 PM
for him to return he has to apologize to the entire team to return.

ro_tex_solja
11-05-2005, 01:36 PM
TO wants to be traded and philly just hates him so they're gonna make him miserable... the eagles just need to trade him cuz they could get some good players or draft picks but they wanna be gay and just lose the rest of their games so they get a good draft pick anyways... owens has a bad attitude but he's the only one making plays for them... its not his fault their defense sucks

turbostud
11-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
you mean to tell me that even the Philly organization has had it with him?? he is such a team player. my oh my how is keith gonna spin this one.

Cant wait to hear it.

Ranger Mom
11-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
for him to return he has to apologize to the entire team to return.

That's all?? I am sure it will be a "heart felt" apology!:rolleyes:

Pmoney
11-05-2005, 02:27 PM
HAHA T.O is a selfish guy and has too much love for himself to apoligize...Eagles just need to trade him

Bullaholic
11-05-2005, 02:37 PM
This is long overdue. T.O. has no one but himself to blame. He left his management no other choice to make to answer his conduct. He crossed the line and will now pay the price. In athletics from HS to the pros---the "tail" does not wag the "dog".
It is a shame that such an extraordinary talent on the field will now be lost to the Eagles and NFL fans indefinitely. Complete asininity on the part of T.O just because he wants to be "T.O.". Keith, the media did not do this to T.O.---this was strictly a "T.O." thing.