PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Snyder-Monahans

Pages : 1 [2]

shellman54
11-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Two close teams. Spread will be Snyder (-1 1/2)

WitchyWoman
11-10-2005, 02:21 PM
Hee heee heee Who's excited in TigerLand !!!!!!!

Go get 'em boy's!!!!

THE MIGHTY TIGERS SMELL YA LOBOS.............. BE AFRAID :D

fastkid75
11-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by chugbug
Monahans is for real. You can say all you want about strength of schedule and other things, but the botton line is you don't go 10-0 without being good. The Lobos are going deep in the playoffs. Get over it . Go Lobos.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

I bet that is what they thought the last time they played Snyder! Guess you will get that feeling back Friday night because you won't be going deep in any playoffs this year unless you are talking about basketball. But I guess you will talk it up down to the wire! Enjoy it while you can- but I hope 10-1 sounds good to you!

fastkid75
11-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Speculation. Pure and simple. No one will ever know if Gilmer would have beaten Wylie. All people can do is guess and wonder. You cant make any statements that have any fact or base to them making that kind of assumption.

You are right about that but I GUARANTEE they would SOOO shut out the Lobos! Even if they made it in the playoffs, they can't go far. There are much better teams out there licking their chops waiting for the Lobos! GO TIGERS!

fastkid75
11-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaDAD70
Snyder fans/Monahans fans
Get a grip.
The best team does'nt always win.

The one who scores the most points does.

...AND...Defense wins games. Plain and simple! Eat your heart out Monahans. You cannot compare to this defense!

WestTexasTiger
11-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by fastkid75
You are right about that but I GUARANTEE they would SOOO shut out the Lobos! Even if they made it in the playoffs, they can't go far. There are much better teams out there licking their chops waiting for the Lobos! GO TIGERS!

What are you talking about??? The Lobos are a good team, that we (Snyder) need to take as a serious threat. This will be a good game, I am looking forward to it.

Go Tigers!

DaHop72
11-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by WestTexasTiger
What are you talking about??? The Lobos are a good team, that we (Snyder) need to take as a serious threat. This will be a good game, I am looking forward to it.

Go Tigers!
I agree. I sure hope the players are taking it more seriously than some of the fans.:thinking: :thinking:

zeus63
11-10-2005, 02:42 PM
I don't think either team will be taking the other lightly.

Black_Magic
11-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Looks like this board has just seen the arival of Snyders Version of sweetwater07...:doh:

WitchyWoman
11-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Looks like this board has just seen the arival of Snyders Version of sweetwater07...:doh:

LOL I do believe you are right Magic everybodies got one.

injuredinmelee
11-10-2005, 02:45 PM
the Snyder version of Whiskey Tough or Steer Fever.

Black_Magic
11-10-2005, 02:48 PM
the Snyder version of Whiskey Tough or Steer Fever. I know... CRAP!:( :weeping:

WitchyWoman
11-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Ok Snyder/Monahans same question I posted on the Sweetwater/Greenwood thread what's the atmosphere around town and @ the schools???????

Go get 'em Tigers......

DaHop72
11-10-2005, 02:51 PM
the Snyder version of Whiskey Tough or Steer Fever.
Hey Whiskey crawled out from under his rock yesterday. I told him you were still looking for him, didn't see him again.:evilgrin:

donjuan
11-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Monahans won't be intimidated by anybody. I have watched my beloved Loboes play all year. They are a very good football team. They have a very good staff. They are big and strong and fast. And they will definitely hit you. The way these boys have been worked in offseason last year and in athletics this year, they are hungry to play. They expect to win. Just like Snyder expects to win. That is what winners do. I'll be wearing the green and cheering on my Loboes at a great game on Friday. Go Loboes!

WTF-82
11-10-2005, 03:16 PM
ALRIGHT ITS THURSDAY AFTERNOON ITS TIME TO LAY IT DOWN.

NO ONE THOUGHT MONAHANS WOULD WIN DISTRICT EVEN BEFORE THE YEAR EVEN STARTED I KNEW THEY WOUD THE DAY IT WAS OFFICIAL THAT OWENS HAD THE JOB. REMEMBER LOBOES WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BUT IT WOULD BE 3RD. WING-T WILL NEVER WORK RUNNING TEAMS WILL GET BLASTED WING-T IS NOTHING BUT RUNNING NO PASSING.

BAM BABY WING-T IS BEING RUN AND ITS WORKS OWENS RUNS A GREAT SYSTEM RUNNING THE BALL PASSING THE GREAT RECEIVERS AND BACKS WHO BLOCK AND RUN GREAT A GOOD QB
BAM WHATS UP BABY!!! REMEMBER EVERYBODY'S PREDICTIONS LOBOES WILL GO TO THE PLAYOFFS BUT LOSE TO 4-3A HEY MAN LOBOES LOVE BEING THE UNDERDOGS THEY WILL BE READY TO SHOCK THE STATE AGAIN THIS IS NOT THE TEAM SNYDER PLAYED 2 YEARS AGO THESE KIDS WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT EASY REMEMBER THE TEAM SNYDER PLAYED 2 YEARS AGO LOST TO LAMESA AND HANNA DID NOT HAVE A CLUE ON THE SPREAD OFFENSE TODAY'S LOBOES RUN THE GREAT TRADITIONAL LOBO SYSTEM OFFENSE THE GREAT WING-T LIKE BACK N THE GREAT 4-A YEARS WHEN SWEETWATER AND THE LOBOES WOULD MEET IN DECEMBER IN THE QUATER FINALS MY PICK IT HAPPENS AGAIN.
TRADITION VS TRADITION BUT FIRST BIG UPSET IN MIDLAND

MONAHANS 24
SNYDER 14

WTF-82
11-10-2005, 03:18 PM
AND I AM NOT LAUGHING VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS ONE.

SnyderMom
11-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
ALRIGHT ITS THURSDAY AFTERNOON ITS TIME TO LAY IT DOWN.

NO ONE THOUGHT MONAHANS WOULD WIN DISTRICT EVEN BEFORE THE YEAR EVEN STARTED I KNEW THEY WOUD THE DAY IT WAS OFFICIAL THAT OWENS HAD THE JOB. REMEMBER LOBOES WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BUT IT WOULD BE 3RD. WING-T WILL NEVER WORK RUNNING TEAMS WILL GET BLASTED WING-T IS NOTHING BUT RUNNING NO PASSING.

BAM BABY WING-T IS BEING RUN AND ITS WORKS OWENS RUNS A GREAT SYSTEM RUNNING THE BALL PASSING THE GREAT RECEIVERS AND BACKS WHO BLOCK AND RUN GREAT A GOOD QB
BAM WHATS UP BABY!!! REMEMBER EVERYBODY'S PREDICTIONS LOBOES WILL GO TO THE PLAYOFFS BUT LOSE TO 4-3A HEY MAN LOBOES LOVE BEING THE UNDERDOGS THEY WILL BE READY TO SHOCK THE STATE AGAIN THIS IS NOT THE TEAM SNYDER PLAYED 2 YEARS AGO THESE KIDS WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT EASY REMEMBER THE TEAM SNYDER PLAYED 2 YEARS AGO LOST TO LAMESA AND HANNA DID NOT HAVE A CLUE ON THE SPREAD OFFENSE TODAY'S LOBOES RUN THE GREAT TRADITIONAL LOBO SYSTEM OFFENSE THE GREAT WING-T LIKE BACK N THE GREAT 4-A YEARS WHEN SWEETWATER AND THE LOBOES WOULD MEET IN DECEMBER IN THE QUATER FINALS MY PICK IT HAPPENS AGAIN.
TRADITION VS TRADITION BUT FIRST BIG UPSET IN MIDLAND

MONAHANS 24
SNYDER 14

sorry to blow your whistle, but if you take a look at the poll it looks like Snyder is the underdog in this one!!! :D :thinking:

WitchyWoman
11-10-2005, 03:38 PM
WE ARE THE MIGHTY MIGHTY TIGERS, GO TIGERS GO, GO TIGERS GO, WHO YA ROOTIN FOR, WE ARE THE TIGERS THE MIGHTY MIGHTY TIGERS

AND I AIN'T PLAYIN............... BAM!!!!! BA BAM!!!!! :D

SnyderMom
11-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
WE ARE THE MIGHTY MIGHTY TIGERS, GO TIGERS GO, GO TIGERS GO, WHO YA ROOTIN FOR, WE ARE THE TIGERS THE MIGHTY MIGHTY TIGERS

Ease up on the caffeine momma!! heheh jk

DaHop72
11-10-2005, 03:45 PM

Man I hope your trooper has his gun with him!!! :)

WitchyWoman
11-10-2005, 03:46 PM
BA BA BA BA BAMMMMMMMMMMM BABY!!! KNOCK 'EM OUT!!!!

HERE WE COME HOBOS...................... BE READY !!!!!!
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!
DO WHATCHA WANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:tongue: :clap: :tongue: :clap:

WitchyWoman
11-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Man I hope your trooper has his gun with him!!! :)

:D UHHMMMMM ALWAYS.............:D

WitchyWoman
11-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
Ease up on the caffeine momma!! heheh jk

Sorry..........

YEAH RIGHT

GOOOOOO SNYYYYYYYYDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRR TTTTTTTTIIIIIGGGGEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS :D

zeus63
11-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Hobo vs. House Cats in first round of the playoffs.

Game Summary

Hobo's scrath the house cats behind the ears for the first 2 quarters to get them nice and relaxed. In the 3rd quarter the house cats scratch the hoboes ever so gently and the hoboes kick the house cats off the train. THE END!!! (Just Kidding Witchy)

SnyderMom
11-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by zeus63

Game Summary

Hobo's scrath the house cats behind the ears for the first 2 quarters to get them nice and relaxed. In the 3rd quarter the house cats scratch the hoboes ever so gently and the hoboes kick the house cats off the train. THE END!!! (Just Kidding Witchy)

YOu've been drinking HObo water for way to long fella...come back to your roots PLEASE!!!

WitchyWoman
11-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by zeus63

Game Summary

Hobo's scratch the house cats behind the ears for the first 2 quarters to get them nice and relaxed. In the 3rd quarter the house cats scratch the hoboes ever so gently and the hoboes kick the house cats off the train. THE END!!! (Just Kidding Witchy)

LMAO "THE END?" NO! NO! NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

jewwwwww isss crzzzyyyyyyyy senior. No wano per nada, e tu vaminose Le Choo Choo.............. :D

WitchyWoman
11-10-2005, 04:01 PM
NICE RIDE FOR THE HOBOS THOUGH HUH???????? LMAO AGAIN

RoTex4Life
11-10-2005, 04:02 PM
i hope monahans wins just because they are undefeated

SnyderMom
11-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by RoTex4Life
i hope monahans wins just because they are undefeated

well that the dumbest reason I have heard!!! Jeez....

(jk tex)

RoTex4Life
11-10-2005, 04:05 PM
lol...i dont know much about either of them...i just know that snyder is in that crazy hard district..lol

WitchyWoman
11-10-2005, 04:07 PM
OOOHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGEEEEEEEEEE ME TOO!!!

PPPAAAAAALLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEE STOP !!!
that would be like wheeaaaaallllll they won the first game (sniff sniff :nerd: ) let's just give em the rest so they can be undefeated.....

Ya Goof!!! ARE YA CRAZY........

A COMEDIAN EVERBODY'S GOT ONE

WitchyWoman
11-10-2005, 04:09 PM
WHAT'S THAT C STAND FOR IN YOUR ADDRESS I'M COMING TO GET YA !!! :devil: LOL :p

WitchyWoman
11-10-2005, 04:11 PM
WHAT'S THAT C STAND FOR IN YOUR ADDRESS I'M COMING TO GET YA !!! :devil: LOL :p

Never mind I figured it out saw one of your threads Columbia right?????? :D

lobo12
11-10-2005, 05:56 PM
just for the record its loboes

S-Town Tiger
11-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
I will have to agree Wylie made some dumb mistakes in that game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no way snyder and wylie are the same talent level.

sweetwater, wylie are great snyder is good you are very fortunate wylie did not blow yall 20-3 or maybe worse ball went snyder way and wylie fell asleep
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The worst of the three which isn't really bad is Sweetwater by far, come on the Clyde Sweetwater score was extremely close but overall I belive that all three are on the same level and frankly I am sick and tired of people hating on us we are good and you can just get over it!!! :devil:

S-Town Tiger
11-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Speculation. Pure and simple. No one will ever know if Gilmer would have beaten Wylie. All people can do is guess and wonder. You cant make any statements that have any fact or base to them making that kind of assumption.
Yea you can... it is called an opinion.

S-Town Tiger
11-10-2005, 06:05 PM
AND I AM NOT LAUGHING VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS ONE.
I am laughing at how unbeliveably off you are...

mustang04
11-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by S-Town Tiger
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no way snyder and wylie are the same talent level.

sweetwater, wylie are great snyder is good you are very fortunate wylie did not blow yall 20-3 or maybe worse ball went snyder way and wylie fell asleep
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The worst of the three which isn't really bad is Sweetwater by far, come on the Clyde Sweetwater score was extremely close but overall I belive that all three are on the same level and frankly I am sick and tired of people hating on us we are good and you can just get over it!!! :devil:

u HONESTLY think sweetwater is worse than snyder....SWEETWATER KICKED YALLS @$$ WITHOUT SOME OF THE STARTERS...hahaha u a funny man, u know..i migh start takin ur posts seriously if they were anywhere near true

S-Town Tiger
11-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
u HONESTLY think sweetwater is worse than snyder....SWEETWATER KICKED YALLS @$$ WITHOUT SOME OF THE STARTERS...hahaha u a funny man, u know..i migh start takin ur posts seriously if they were anywhere near true
I think we need to let go of highschool and move on!!! ARENT YOU IN COLLEGE? Well my opinion is that Sweetwater is the worst of the 3 and if you look at the ap, they feel the same so maybe your off? I belive so. GO SNYDER!!!!! KSOMEA

For the record I wont really lose any sleep if you don't take me seriously, your from Sweetwater, remember? Yea you should.

mustang04
11-10-2005, 06:23 PM
I think we need to let go of highschool and move on!!! ARENT YOU IN COLLEGE? Well my opinion is that Sweetwater is the worst of the 3 and if you look at the ap, they feel the same so maybe your off? I belive so. GO SNYDER!!!!! KSOMEA

For the record I wont really lose any sleep if you don't take me seriously, your from Sweetwater, remember? Yea you should.

ummm..havent u graduate too....:rolleyes: :D

Bullaholic
11-10-2005, 06:27 PM
You're not supposed to support HS football after you graduate?.....Dang---I've been going wrong for 40 years.:D

3afan
11-10-2005, 06:29 PM
I think we need to let go of highschool and move on!!!

rookies --- geez.

mustang04
11-10-2005, 06:33 PM
WOW..im so happy to see the light this early.....so i didnt do something i might regret like stay on the downlow for years after i have graduated :rolleyes: :D

S-Town Tiger
11-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Again must we take everything so literally.... Obvisouly there is nothing wrong with posting after graduating but couldn't you move on to college since it is higer up the ladder??? (Mustang 04)

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2005, 07:44 PM
Again must we take everything so literally.... Obvisouly there is nothing wrong with posting after graduating but couldn't you move on to college since it is higer up the ladder??? (Mustang 04)

Well, I hope there's nothing wrong with posting after high school, or 80-85% of us need to stay off the 'Low.

S-Town Tiger
11-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, I hope there's nothing wrong with posting after high school, or 80-85% of us need to stay off the 'Low.

I promise you that is not how it was meant to be inturpreted.

keenoace
11-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Just forget about sweetwater. The rivalry is never going to die. All it is, is Bragging right for a year, but hopefully in our case for only about 8 weeks. I am safe to say though, that we beat the crap out Sweetwater when I played. 1998-1999.Played against Willie Amos, Rainbolt, only ones I remember. Only ones that were worth a darn. I cant remember if they even mad ethe playoffs those years. So you see, we have our years just like they do. Hurry and go check who won those game you'll see that I am right. Crap I was on the field. So it all ends up evening out. Who knows what will happen next.

DukeNukem
11-10-2005, 09:39 PM
well i guess there's no sense in monahans and snyder even playing friday. sweetwater is killing greenwood and we all know that monahans only beat greenwood by something like 16 and when you compare scores and schedules that tells how the game will turn out. by the way, it is harder than it looks to express sarcasm through computer text. i just hope the loboes pull it out so we can quit hearing so much about the wonderful 4-3a.

Tweeder215
11-10-2005, 09:40 PM
I agree keenoace, when we played Wylie we never lost 02-03. But it will always be a good rivalry and best luck to both teams this year. I hope Wylie wins D1 State and Snyder and Sweetwater play in the Qtr. Finals again only with different results. They are all good teams and I wish them all the best.......

WTF-82
11-11-2005, 09:21 AM
Saw Sweetwater play last night and all I got to say is WOW
they are going to be tough to beat for anybody lots of speed
they love the wide side i was impressed could be a semifinal or final run

SnyTigBaseB07
11-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Saw Sweetwater play last night and all I got to say is WOW
they are going to be tough to beat for anybody lots of speed
they love the wide side i was impressed could be a semifinal or final run

but ya'll do remember last year, playoffs..haha i seem to remember beating s'water.

jmcgee
11-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by keenoace
Just forget about sweetwater. The rivalry is never going to die. All it is, is Bragging right for a year, but hopefully in our case for only about 8 weeks. I am safe to say though, that we beat the crap out Sweetwater when I played. 1998-1999.Played against Willie Amos, Rainbolt, only ones I remember. Only ones that were worth a darn. I cant remember if they even mad ethe playoffs those years. So you see, we have our years just like they do. Hurry and go check who won those game you'll see that I am right. Crap I was on the field. So it all ends up evening out. Who knows what will happen next. You have your years alright maybe 1 or 2 out of 10.

jmcgee
11-11-2005, 10:12 AM

For the record I wont really lose any sleep if you don't take me seriously, your from Sweetwater, remember? Yea you should. Your a Dumb @$$ Look at the ap poll I dont think they feel the same as you. so I guess Mustang04 isn't the one who is off get your info right before you make another dumb post like that again.

Bullaholic
11-11-2005, 10:16 AM
Snyder and Sweetwater may have a chance to "dance" a second time. I really hope so---but, until then the reality is this--Snyder has a 10-0 Monahans team to beat and, Sweetwater has advanced to Rd2 after their victory over Greenwood last night. The "ghosts" of glory past will have absolutely no bearing on any of it until the reality of their second meeting is achieved.

DaHop72
11-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Snyder and Sweetwater may have a chance to "dance" a second time. I really hope so---but, until then the reality is this--Snyder has a 10-0 Monahans team to beat and, Sweetwater has advanced to Rd2 after their victory over Greenwood last night. The "ghosts" of glory past will have absolutely no bearing on any of it until the reality of their second meeting is achieved.
Dang Bull, as one old codger to another that was plumb elegant.:clap: :clap:

S-Town Tiger
11-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Your a Dumb @$$ Look at the ap poll I dont think they feel the same as you. so I guess Mustang04 isn't the one who is off get your info right before you make another dumb post like that again.

Listen you @$$ ****, the ap predicted we go to the semi's so thats right check out www.texashsfootball.com and I hope we meet yall again so we can whoop yall's @$$.
GO TIGERS!!!

S-Town Tiger
11-11-2005, 10:28 AM
You have your years alright maybe 1 or 2 out of 10.

Snyder dominated Sweetwater there for a while in the ninetys or so a teacher said... Just throwin that out there since you said 10. GO TIGERS!!! FINISH IT!!!

jmcgee
11-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Snyder dominated Sweetwater there for a while in the ninetys or so a teacher said... Just throwin that out there since you said 10. GO TIGERS!!! FINISH IT!!! Little kid go to bed.That was in your dream last night.

WitchyWoman
11-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Dang Bull, as one old codger to another that was plumb elegant.:clap: :clap:

Absolutely agree :)

keenoace
11-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
I agree keenoace, when we played Wylie we never lost 02-03. But it will always be a good rivalry and best luck to both teams this year. I hope Wylie wins D1 State and Snyder and Sweetwater play in the Qtr. Finals again only with different results. They are all good teams and I wish them all the best.......

You know what I am talking about. Everyone has there years. Thanks Tweeder!!:clap:

STANG RED
11-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I could'nt have said it better myself! In fact, I'm not sure I could have said it at all. Great post Bull!

S-Town Tiger
11-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Little kid go to bed.That was in your dream last night.

Ok... Pretty good comeback, NOT! Thats kinda like how some of your team could feel that state ring.... how does it feel now?

DaHop72
11-11-2005, 11:35 AM
6 hours and 56 minutes to game time, but whose counting.

WestTexasTiger
11-11-2005, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by S-Town Tiger
Ok... Pretty good comeback, NOT! Thats kinda like how some of your team could feel that state ring.... how does it feel now? [/QUOTE

Ok this is getting stupid yet again. Yet another "fued" between a Snyder and Sweetwater poster over something that happened in the past. Let it go.

Snyder needs to be focusing on Monahans and not looking ahead to a game three rounds away.

Black_Magic
11-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Ok... Pretty good comeback, NOT! Thats kinda like how some of your team could feel that state ring.... I remember that quote from last year right before the Sweetwater Snyder game. I believe it was from Swaters QB....

WitchyWoman
11-11-2005, 11:41 AM
6 hours and 56 minutes to game time, but whose counting.

ME ME ME almost can't stand to sit here at my desk...

GO! FIGHT! WIN! MIGHTY TIGERS....

Black & Gold
11-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Please note that not all Snyder people share S-Town Tigers opinions.

WestTexasTiger
11-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Black & Gold

Ditto

S-Town Tiger
11-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I remember that quote from last year right before the Sweetwater Snyder game. I believe it was from Swaters QB....

I bet that dam* thing is heavy huh???

Tweeder215
11-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Guys that was something that was said last year from a kid who isnt too bright ( I love him to death but he was never accused of being smart) and if I'm not mistaken y'all arent wearing one either so just drop it and good luck to y'all tonight. I hope Snyder dominates monahans because nothing makes me more excited than getting to watch Snyder and Sweetwater play no matter who wins (of course I want Sweetwater to win but if we lose then I'm glad that you guys are still in it.....not because I like Snyder but because I respect Snyder)

WitchyWoman
11-11-2005, 12:24 PM
Guys that was something that was said last year from a kid who isnt too bright ( I love him to death but he was never accused of being smart) and if I'm not mistaken y'all arent wearing one either so just drop it and good luck to y'all tonight. I hope Snyder dominates monahans because nothing makes me more excited than getting to watch Snyder and Sweetwater play no matter who wins (of course I want Sweetwater to win but if we lose then I'm glad that you guys are still in it.....not because I like Snyder but because I respect Snyder)

Exactly.... thnx Tweeder I smell what your sprayin!

GO! FIGHT! WIN! TIGERS!!!
see ya in the next round (praying praying)

WestTexasTiger
11-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Exactly.... thnx Tweeder I smell what your sprayin!

GO! FIGHT! WIN! TIGERS!!!
see ya in the next round (praying praying)

If we get past Monahans, we still have two more games till we could possibly see Sweetwater again.

SnyTigBaseB07
11-11-2005, 12:44 PM
If we get past Monahans, we still have two more games till we could possibly see Sweetwater again.

ya thats a long time to wait, but then if we beat s'water then we're in state semi finals arent we?

WestTexasTiger
11-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
ya thats a long time to wait, but then if we beat s'water then we're in state semi finals arent we?

IF we beat Sweetwater or however in that game then yes we would be back to the State seims again. This is not a prediction I am justi answering a question and talking in hypotheticals

SnyTigBaseB07
11-11-2005, 12:49 PM
IF we beat Sweetwater or however in that game then yes we would be back to the State seims again. This is not a prediction I am justi answering a question and talking in hypotheticals

Ya, goodness IF we de play s'water before state semis that's gonna be one packed crowd. probably be one heck of a game, but we still have 3 more games to play so i'll lay off the game talk for now.

S-Town Tiger
11-11-2005, 01:22 PM
Just a little fan humor, I am prepared to get burned for anything I say.

S-Town Tiger
11-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
THANKS!!!! But when did people say you did??? ;)
jk

S-Town Tiger
11-11-2005, 01:25 PM
All I can say is that I am pumped and I hope it is a great game tonight and its gonna be some good football tonight!!!!!!!
GO TIGERS!!!!!

S-Town Tiger
11-12-2005, 12:31 AM
Good game monahans... I like my crow medium well and for the record, I underestimated them, if ya couldn't tell.

ThE_OnE_lObOe
11-12-2005, 12:52 AM
no shame in this game on either side. snyder is a realy good team. hats off to both teams. THIS WAS ONE GREAT GAME!!!

Ranger Mom
11-12-2005, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by ThE_OnE_lObOe
no shame in this game on either side. snyder is a realy good team. hats off to both teams. THIS WAS ONE GREAT GAME!!!

Amen!! When it started raining, my husband was wanting to leave....I told him if he wanted to go, he could go get the truck and be waiting out front to pick me up, I wasn't going ANYWHERE!!

DaHop72
11-12-2005, 01:14 AM
My sentiments exactly, great game and the Lobos deserved the win. I only hope that the two young men who went down with what looked like knee injuries will be okay.

S-Town Tiger
11-13-2005, 01:02 AM
Even tho snyder lost we are still the best monahans had a lucky game but they shouldnt expect it cause sweetwater is gonna litearly kill them so yall may have been lucky once but sweetwater is gonna kill yall so yall better watch out!!!! Yall were lucky once but that wont happen again.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-13-2005, 01:04 AM
Even tho snyder lost we are still the best monahans had a lucky game but they shouldnt expect it cause sweetwater is gonna litearly kill them so yall may have been lucky once but sweetwater is gonna kill yall so yall better watch out!!!! Yall were lucky once but that wont happen again.

You probably shouldn't talk trash after a loss...lose gracefully.

ThE_OnE_lObOe
11-13-2005, 01:19 AM
i haven't said anything negative about snyder all this time when nearly the whole board could be rubbin it in your faces how the hell are u gonna pop off and say somethin like that i don't see where u get lucky game from we had quite a few mistakes on film that would have made it alot better for us. lucky we had a 20 play drive that didn't end in a score but accordin to ya'll pre-game it should've taken us 6 series to run that many plays not countin punts it was a hard fought game and i respect snyder as a team but not u if ur gonna get on here and post something like that tryin to make a lame @$$ excuse for losing
dueces:cool:

loboes86
11-13-2005, 09:29 AM
s-town tiger Champions also lose with their head held high and bow out gracefully instead of talking trash. And as far as luck was concerned we beat snyder far and square. We may get killed by Sweetwater but at least we have a chance at playing them. Good game Tigers! Go Loboes:clap:

sweetwater07
11-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
You probably shouldn't talk trash after a loss...lose gracefully.

LOL..RIIIIIGHT!!!

sweetwater07
11-13-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by loboes86
s-town tiger Champions also lose with their head held high and bow out gracefully instead of talking trash. And as far as luck was concerned we beat snyder far and square. We may get killed by Sweetwater but at least we have a chance at playing them. Good game Tigers! Go Loboes:clap:

i hope we get to play yall......i want to see how good yall really are!!!....it will be a good game i'm sure!!

DaHop72
11-13-2005, 12:25 PM
i haven't said anything negative about snyder all this time when nearly the whole board could be rubbin it in your faces how the hell are u gonna pop off and say somethin like that i don't see where u get lucky game from we had quite a few mistakes on film that would have made it alot better for us. lucky we had a 20 play drive that didn't end in a score but accordin to ya'll pre-game it should've taken us 6 series to run that many plays not countin punts it was a hard fought game and i respect snyder as a team but not u if ur gonna get on here and post something like that tryin to make a lame @$$ excuse for losing
dueces:cool:
Please rest assured that not everyone in Snyder shares s-town tiger's views. This was a hard hitting well played game by high school athletes. There were turnovers by both teams so I am not real sure where the Lobos being "lucky" came from. Congrats again to the Lobos.

lostaussie
11-13-2005, 12:32 PM
i haven't said anything negative about snyder all this time when nearly the whole board could be rubbin it in your faces the one loboe is correct. what i have noticed in my 6 months or so on here, is there is lots of trash talking before the games. but for the most part when the games are over, there is lots of mutual respect for the teams. losing is hard. but remember to do it gracefully.

loboes86
11-13-2005, 02:05 PM
Sweetwater07 I also would like to see that game. But the young men on these two teams better focus on this weeks games. Alot can still happen in 2 or 3 weeks time. Good Luck to ya'lls team on friday. I won't get off work in time friday to make the Monahans game so I think my son and myself will go watch the Mustangs play in Midland. :)

sweetwater07
11-13-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
Sweetwater07 I also would like to see that game. But the young men on these two teams better focus on this weeks games. Alot can still happen in 2 or 3 weeks time. Good Luck to ya'lls team on friday. I won't get off work in time friday to make the Monahans game so I think my son and myself will go watch the Mustangs play in Midland. :)

nice....always liek to see some mustang supporters!!!......DAHOP..not that your team is out... come watch your hometown!!!

DaHop72
11-14-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
nice....always liek to see some mustang supporters!!!......DAHOP..not that your team is out... come watch your hometown!!!
If things work out I plan on being there.

Ranger Mom
11-14-2005, 12:05 AM
I'll be there!!

10 miles from my house!!

Wtx_coach
11-14-2005, 12:16 AM
Even tho snyder lost we are still the best monahans had a lucky game but they shouldnt expect it cause sweetwater is gonna litearly kill them so yall may have been lucky once but sweetwater is gonna kill yall so yall better watch out!!!! Yall were lucky once but that wont happen again. get a life , u all lost, m-town had a what, weak schedule, dont never go by that son, come and see m-town and sweetwater if it happens, u might go home sad again, the kids have the EYE OF THE TIGER, REMEMBER EVERYONE IS IN GRAVES DANGER

Ranger Mom
11-14-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Wtx_coach
REMEMBER EVERYONE IS IN GRAVES DANGER

:clap: :clap:

Haha.....good one!!:thumbsup:

Wtx_coach
11-14-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:clap: :clap:

Haha.....good one!!:thumbsup: HEY MOM I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE UP, THANKS , YALL HAVE A GOOD TEAM , LOTS OF RESPECT FOR THOSE RANGERS