Will injured be up in time to get to Lubbock after Iowa Park win???:D :D :D :D

Adidas410s
11-05-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Will injured be up in time to get to Lubbock after Iowa Park win???:D :D :D :D

Considering the game starts at 6PM...i bet he makes it alright

GreenMonster
11-05-2005, 12:07 AM
He looked pretty good at halftime. No clue what he has planned for right now. I bet he makes it with time to spare. Sounded like he was really looking forward to going. It was good to see the big guy again. Been too long. At least 15 years I'd say. He dang sure hasn't shrunk any.

GreenMonster
11-05-2005, 12:08 AM
Adidas, you home already?

DaHop72
11-05-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
He looked pretty good at halftime. No clue what he has planned for right now. I bet he makes it with time to spare. Sounded like he was really looking forward to going. It was good to see the big guy again. Been too long. At least 15 years I'd say. He dang sure hasn't shrunk any.
Yes sir, that is one big fella, hope he has a heck of a weekend.
Green did you buy supper??

GreenMonster
11-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Yes sir, that is one big fella, hope he has a heck of a weekend.
Green did you buy supper??

Didn't see the big guy until the half. I got home and found a PM from him with a phone number. Wish I had seen that prior to the game because I sure would have bought supper. Good thing I got plastic, it would take 2 buffets and a couple call in pizzas to fill him up.

DaHop72
11-05-2005, 12:15 AM
Didn't see the big guy until the half. I got home and found a PM from him with a phone number. Wish I had seen that prior to the game because I sure would have bought supper. Good thing I got plastic, it would take 2 buffets and a couple call in pizzas to fill him up.
You guys get a picture of M&G??

GreenMonster
11-05-2005, 12:19 AM
You guys get a picture of M&G??

Yes indeed. It should be up later tonight hopefully. It is on it's way to Graham as we speak. All took part except for MacArthur, he likes to keep his identity under wraps. I even managed to slip the other Little Monster into this one. I think she had a 30 second "CHEESE" lol it was great. All the guys got a laugh. I've met the best people the last 4 weeks at halftime M&G's. Hope we make a little run so I can meet some more of the world's finest people, 3ADOWNLOW posters.

DaHop72
11-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Yes indeed. It should be up later tonight hopefully. It is on it's way to Graham as we speak. All took part except for MacArthur, he likes to keep his identity under wraps. I even managed to slip the other Little Monster into this one. I think she had a 30 second "CHEESE" lol it was great. All the guys got a laugh. I've met the best people the last 4 weeks at halftime M&G's. Hope we make a little run so I can meet some more of the world's finest people, 3ADOWNLOW posters.
Great, can't wait to see the picture. injured is sure making a habit of showing up in pictures each week. :D :D :D The man sure loves football.