PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood vs Abilene Wylie???

Greenwoodbro
03-03-2004, 03:16 PM
Hey im for greenwood these guys r good. Im ready for this one, i heard Wylie is good but we'll see. Wait until u see greenwood crowd, very loud and you will see why one of the best teams in the sate.

Adidas410s
03-03-2004, 03:35 PM
Sure going to fun to have #2 and #3 hook up this weekend! Too bad it cant be in the finals...but hey you have to beat the best to be the best! Wylie has a very deep team that is very balanced. Langord, their "go to guy", has been somewhat limited in the last two games but other players have stepped it up each night. Langford had 10 pts and 10 rbs last night but three other players stepped up and scored in double figures to lead Wylie back to Lubbock.

lobo12
03-03-2004, 11:35 PM
i havent seen wylie play, but greenwood is one of the best if not the best team ive seen play. thats not sayin much though considering we dont see that many great basketball teams in west texas

Green Ranger
03-03-2004, 11:53 PM
I think the rangers are going to have to step it up a notch or two from the game they played against Denver City. If they play like they are capable of, they can head to Austin. This is a team that hung with last year's Everman group who went to state, only to lose one player so they have the talent. Will it happen Friday, other than ending one of these two teams seasons, it is also bragging rights as these two teams will meet on the field and play some football next August. May the better team win and nobody seriously get hurt. Good Luck Rangers!