PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill 35 Liberty 19

pantherpop
11-04-2005, 11:33 PM
Well the Eagles from Barbers Hill proved why they are unbeaten as they totally dominated Liberty tonight. Good hard hitting ballgame with lots of big plays unfortunatly almost all of them on the Eagles side. Really enjoyed the game. The Eagles have alot of talent on this team and if they can control the turnovers they should go deep in the playoffs. They are a much better team than anybody we've played this year. Good luck Eagles and congratulations on an undefeated year.

PlayaJBiehl20
11-04-2005, 11:35 PM
I picked it.

pantherpop
11-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Yes you did. Now I have to get off here before the Barbers Hill posters make it home.

West22
11-05-2005, 12:02 AM
WILL LIBERTY STILL BE IN PLAYOFFS?

shellman54
11-05-2005, 12:46 AM
Great game by the EAgles, still too many turnovers though. With Huffmans's inw tonight, BH, Cleveland, and Huffman make the playoffs and Liberty stays home for the first time in a looooooooong time.

DaHill'05
11-05-2005, 01:30 AM
Great job Eagles. Time to get ready for the real fun....the playoffs. Looks like we will be D2 since Huffman beat Cleveland. We'll have to find out tomorrow who we will be playing....either Hamshire-Fannett or Hardin-Jefferson. Keep it up and eliminate the turnovers and I think we could go very deep into the playoffs.

etbu
11-05-2005, 01:37 AM
Great win for you guys. Now best of luck to Cleveland, Bh and Huffman. :D

RBARKER
11-05-2005, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by pantherpop
Well the Eagles from Barbers Hill proved why they are unbeaten as they totally dominated Liberty tonight. Good hard hitting ballgame with lots of big plays unfortunatly almost all of them on the Eagles side. Really enjoyed the game. The Eagles have alot of talent on this team and if they can control the turnovers they should go deep in the playoffs. They are a much better team than anybody we've played this year. Good luck Eagles and congratulations on an undefeated year.

Thanks for the props Panther that shows a lot of class. First round is as follows.

BH vs HF
Cleveland Vs. BC
Huffman Vs. WOS

Welcome back to the playoffs Cleveland!!!!

DaHill'05
11-05-2005, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Thanks for the props Panther that shows a lot of class. First round is as follows.

BH vs HF
Cleveland Vs. BC
Huffman Vs. WOS

Welcome back to the playoffs Cleveland!!!!

RBarker your info isn't definite. It is very likely that BH will face H-F, but not definite. If Hardin Jefferson beats H-F by 14 or more then we'll play H-J. If H-J beats H-F by exactly 13 then we'll play Orangefield. If H-J beats H-F by 12 or less then we'll be playing H-F. Confused yet?

etbu
11-05-2005, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by DaHill'05
RBarker your info isn't definite. It is very likely that BH will face H-F, but not definite. If Hardin Jefferson beats H-F by 14 or more then we'll play H-J. If H-J beats H-F by exactly 13 then we'll play Orangefield. If H-J beats H-F by 12 or less then we'll be playing H-F. Confused yet?

Come on RBarker get it together. :D

lhspanther
11-05-2005, 11:46 AM
good game by barbers hill. they have some real big play guys, liberty just never could get anything going on consecutive drives. good game and good luck to all the teams in the playoffs.

BlueBlood
11-05-2005, 11:59 AM
Good win Eagles. Lets play a little longer.

The Hill
11-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Good game Eagles

The Hill
11-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Hey Park Place where ya at now, i could have swore you said the BH Defense is slow..... looked like we shut yall down pretty good..... but i believe that our offense turned the ball over 5 or 6 times and we still put up 35? Where was yalls D at?

The Hill
11-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Park Place you comming back

etbu
11-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by The Hill
Good game Eagles

:D