PDA

View Full Version : Final: Canyon 13 Perryton 3

RangerRedFan
11-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Rangers played tough, but Canyon's defense carried their offense tonight. Stats just about as close as the game. I believe Canyon had about 270 total offense and the Rangers had 210 or so. I'm surprised this turned into a defensive battle, but that really what is was. Not a lot of TO, but penalties at bad times stopped both teams a couple of times. Congrats to Canyon, and also to the Rangers!

Da Mules
11-05-2005, 12:01 AM
well Canyon beat the pud out of Borger, and Perryton handled the Bulldogs, but not by as much... but you can't go by that. Perryton has a pretty good defense if they're all healthy.

Not surprised at all. Perryton has a lot of tradition and heart. Canyon just has a super team this year. Congrats to both

Ranger05
11-05-2005, 12:05 AM
sounds like a great game, congrats to canyon on the victory

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-05-2005, 12:05 AM
congrats Canyon. Maybe some respect will come now.

football4life
11-05-2005, 12:08 AM
Good grief, that was the most physical game i have ever played, without question. Perryton came out to play, and they were absolutely not going to give up a big play. they had 7 guys back in coverage, jamming us up tight, so we ran most of the night, and pretty well. Penalties were ridiculous tonight, only one turnover. We got down to the P-town 5, then backed up on a 15 yarder, then missed a field goal. Our defense has been underrated all year, and we stepped up huge. Da Mules, what in the hell happened to the mules???!?!?! good grief! We have lubbock cooper at cooper next week. Another tough physical game. Good luck to p-town, and another great game between these two teams

Da Mules
11-05-2005, 12:11 AM
dont wanna hijack your thread. go read thread "mules stink it up" and let's keep this one about the Iggles n Red Rogue Rangers :D

Sorry to hang Lubbock Cooper back on you... good luck against them PieRats. course I gotta officially support district 2-3a, ya know. This ought to be one heck of a game, and ya better be ready to stop that Cooper QB.. he picks a hole and hits it like a runaway locomotive. That's their bread & butter... Stop that, and you probably stop Cooper.

Da Mules
11-05-2005, 12:28 AM
F4life, question about the picture in your signature. Is that the Four receivers or what?

football4life
11-05-2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Da Mules
F4life, question about the picture in your signature. Is that the Four receivers or what?

No sir, those are our 4 captains, three of which are the receivers, except for that big huge #54. Did you catch a glimpse of our goofy article in thursdays globe news? :D