PDA

View Full Version : Bridge City JV whips WO-S JV 22-20 this evening

Old Cardinal
11-04-2005, 07:16 PM
Since BC is knee-deep in Tailbacks with Seniors Dale Armand and Cody Roberts, you would think that was all. Instead Orange had no answer to the blazing speed of big Sophomore Cody Mills. Mills just flat out ran the Orange team on long runs after busting the middle over and over. Mills will be an apt replacement at Tailback as a Junior next year.
Speaking of Tailbacks, Dale Armand is trying and hoping for an academic scholarship to be a Chemical Engineer, but if not, will play football somewhere. It is interesting, I was told that in the BC 1st and 2nd team backfields, seven of these eight youth are aspiring to be-- five Chemical Engineers, one Organic Chemist and one Dentist. This is an unusual bunch of fine youth.

wos fan1
11-04-2005, 07:29 PM
We didn't do bad considering Ruben didn't play and 4 starters failed!! :clap: Tomorrow is what counts.

setex
11-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
We didn't do bad considering Ruben didn't play and 4 starters failed!! :clap: Tomorrow is what counts.

You should have said we had 4 starters didn't play because they were visiting Rice, MIT and Harvard .

Can't wait till tommorrow, it's going to be fun.

Old Cardinal
11-04-2005, 07:47 PM
BC did not do bad either with their 3rd string QB in because of injuries and one of their "stars" out also.
Yes, this counted for Friday and tomorrow counts big-time for both teams...I hear it is going to be sold-out. There were brisk ticket sales at the north end of the stadium at BC starting at 4:00 pm today.
This thing is taking on a Carnival atmosphere....

HighSchool Fan
11-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal

This thing is taking on a Carnival atmosphere....

yeah, and we all know where the biggest clown is

setex
11-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
yeah, and we all know where the biggest clown is

Hey HSF, he may be a clown, but he's our clown, you Yankees are stepping on our own. :D

HighSchool Fan
11-04-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by setex
Hey HSF, he may be a clown, but he's our clown, you Yankees are stepping on our own. :D

you can have him, don't no one else want him

Old Cardinal
11-04-2005, 08:09 PM
High School Fan: Here is some proof that Gainesville should not be playing 3A football:
Rand McNally--Road Atlas '05 "Gainesville population "15,930" So my opinion is just as good as yours! And Collinsville "1324" is just a town surrounded by Gainesville. Sure glad I can tick you off with FACTS LOL

HighSchool Fan
11-04-2005, 08:12 PM
High School Fan: Here is some proof that Gainesville that should not be playing 3A football:
Rand McNally--Road Atlas '05 "Gainesville population "15,930" So my opinion is just as good as yours! And Collinsville "1324" is just a town surrounded by Gainesville. Sure glad I can tick you off with FACTS LOL

what facts are you proving me wrong with?? collinsville isn't even in the same county as gainesville. please use that thing on your shoulders for a change, it comes in handy every now and then.

3afan
11-04-2005, 08:12 PM
dang, i'm lost ... :confused:

HighSchool Fan
11-04-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
dang, i'm lost ... :confused:

let me try to feel you in, old liar cardinal is jealous of gainesville. actually he's jealous of north texas. his point is, if he says it, it's true. he don't have to have proof. he fiqures if he slings enough crap around, some of it might stick. it hasn't happened yet, and most likely never will.

3afan
11-04-2005, 08:19 PM
actually it was the Rand McNally thing that lost me ...

about to listen to Forney/HP ... lookin for the big upset

Old Cardinal
11-04-2005, 08:22 PM
HSF: I had always heard that if they wanted to give the big city of Gainesville an enema they would put in the the east side of Gainesville in a place called Collinsville! LOL

District303aPastPlayer
11-04-2005, 08:26 PM
HSF: I had always heard that if they wanted to give the big city of Gainesville an enema they would put in the the east side of Gainesville in a place called Collinsville! LOL

are you one of those guys that believes their own hype...?

Crimestick
11-04-2005, 09:23 PM
22-20... Sounds like real domination there :rolleyes:

Poor Old Card. I'd say I feel sorry for him, but he deserves it.

District303aPastPlayer
11-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Crimestick
22-20... Sounds like real domination there :rolleyes:

Poor Old Card. I'd say I feel sorry for him, but he deserves it.

i dont... when you are that biased... you deserved to be made to look like an id... nevermind

spiveyrat
11-04-2005, 10:01 PM
A 2 point win is a whipping???

SintonFan_inAustin
11-04-2005, 10:20 PM
old card a whippin is what Sinton gave to BC few years ago 38-0:D

HighSchool Fan
11-04-2005, 10:28 PM

your so funny, you just keep proving how jealous of gainesville you really are. to bad BC people won't let you leave, if you left, who would be the villiage idiot??