PDA

View Full Version : Opening

HighSchool Fan
11-04-2005, 03:33 PM
it looks as if a couple of amigos are acting up, there's a small chance 2 of them might need to be replaced. if there is an opening and your interested in becoming an amigo tell us something good about yourself.

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2005, 03:34 PM
You better watch what you wish for.....it just might come true. ;)

Ranger Mom
11-04-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
it looks as if a couple of amigos are acting up, there's a small chance 2 of them might need to be replaced. if there is an opening and your interested in becoming an amigo tell us something good about yourself.

HA!! You just go ahead and try to replace those two "rabble-rousers"....where would you be then...huh? HUH?? HUH???

HighSchool Fan
11-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
HA!! You just go ahead and try to replace those two "rabble-rousers"....where would you be then...huh? HUH?? HUH???

good point, i'd probably have no one for the sunday morning chat. i'll let it slip today, but only for today. i expect better treatment from here on out :D

Ranger Mom
11-04-2005, 03:42 PM
good point, i'd probably have no one for the sunday morning chat. i'll let it slip today, but only for today. i expect better treatment from here on out :D

:hand: Please!!! No one loves ya more than "they" do!!
:inlove:

HighSchool Fan
11-04-2005, 03:43 PM
:hand: Please!!! No one loves ya more than "they" do!!
:inlove:

yeah, they really are a couple of sweet ladies

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2005, 03:47 PM
yeah, they really are a couple of sweet ladies

:kiss: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
11-04-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:kiss: :kiss:

Don't be too quick to "kiss" him....did you see what he posted on the best football game thread???:eek:

HighSchool Fan
11-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Don't be too quick to "kiss" him....did you see what he posted on the best football game thread???:eek:

i don't need no help to get in trouble

Ranger Mom
11-04-2005, 03:55 PM
i don't need no help to get in trouble

Boy that's no lie......the only time you take your foot out of your mouth is to insert the other one!!:p

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2005, 04:15 PM

:foul: Yes, and thank you for reminding me! Sometimes a delayed payback is so much sweeter. :D :evillaugh :evillaugh

GreenMonster
11-04-2005, 05:51 PM

I'm about 5'8" 265 lbs. Bench press was in the high 300's before I quit trying to prove anything. Started for 3 yrs varsity football. 3yrs varsity baseball. Earned baseball scholarship after HS and used that to springboard myself into a degree. Married with 2 lovely little monsters. Honest, trustworthy, and my cheese is starting to slide off the edge of my cracker a bit. Football fanatic and HS sport fan. I am always available for PM's on the 3ADOWNLOW football forum. I recently graduated to AVATAR status. Looking for an entry level position with the Amigos. I am available to start pronto. Please PM if any more information is needed. :D

HighSchool Fan
11-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I'm about 5'8" 265 lbs. Bench press was in the high 300's before I quit trying to prove anything. Started for 3 yrs varsity football. 3yrs varsity baseball. Earned baseball scholarship after HS and used that to springboard myself into a degree. Married with 2 lovely little monsters. Honest, trustworthy, and my cheese is starting to slide off the edge of my cracker a bit. Football fanatic and HS sport fan. I am always available for PM's on the 3ADOWNLOW football forum. I recently graduated to AVATAR status. Looking for an entry level position with the Amigos. I am available to start pronto. Please PM if any more information is needed. :D

that's impressive, we'll keep that on file

Ranger Mom
11-04-2005, 06:09 PM
that's impressive, we'll keep that on file

Hmmm.....can you be a "monster" AND an "amigo" at the same time??

HSF...you may need to check into the by-laws!!:)

HighSchool Fan
11-04-2005, 06:21 PM

good point, sorry GM

GreenMonster
11-04-2005, 06:27 PM
:p :p :p :p :p :p I didn't REALLY want to be in your stinkin' club anyways.

GreenMonster
11-05-2005, 08:00 PM

Expect to hear from my lawyer on Monday as this is discrimination against all Monsters the world wide. :tongue:

Ranger Mom
11-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Hmmmm.....maybe we better rewrite the bylaws!

Are you sure there is enough of you to go around to be able to participate in BOTH organizations??:D :D ;)

GreenMonster
11-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Hmmmm.....maybe we better rewrite the bylaws!

Are you sure there is enough of you to go around to be able to participate in BOTH organizations??:D :D ;)

That's a different argument, but a good point. lol