PDA

View Full Version : Prediction

zztop
12-17-2001, 11:03 PM
I dont know alot about commerce, but LG's defense held a powerful, offensively-charged giddings team to only 13 points.
i've always felt that defense wins championships...and it will happen again friday night.
one factor you must consider is the weather. seems now that there is already a 30% chance of rain and heavy wins possible. if that is the case, i dont think it will have that much of a bearing for LG's offensive since we keep the ball on the ground 80% of the time. is commerce a running team or passing team...or balanced?

here is my stab:
LG 35
Commerce 21

are you ready for some football????
zz

maestro
12-18-2001, 08:28 AM
Commerce 21 LaGrange 17
Commerce is a run-oriented attack. They use everybody and not just the Qb. They mix in the pass really well. Their defense stops the run very well. Time of possesion rules this game. Have fun and leave it on the field guys.

toby070
12-18-2001, 08:48 AM
maestro, I don't know anything about Commerce, though from what I hear this should be a fantastic game. You'd be amazed, though, at how successful LG is just running the QB. He is patient, doesn't get greedy, he drove me nuts when I watched him against Wimberley, because he get 2-4 yards a pop and then get the corner for a longer gain occasionally. He'll take whatever seam he gets for a gain. And if you cheat outside, they'll pop up the middle with one of the backs for 5 yards a pop.

Good luck to both teams, wish I could be there

aamove
12-18-2001, 09:28 AM
Commerce by 4 points. Good balanced team, a great offense, and a great defense that will put a lot of presure on any QB. Watch out Leps. GO TIGERS!

c-townfan
12-19-2001, 07:45 AM
I take Commerce by 7 and mabye in overtime. I feel they are the more balanced team on offense and both teams play great defense. Go Tigers

Rabbit93
12-19-2001, 10:47 AM
COMMERCE 24
LG 17

TIGERS NEVER QUIT!!!
GO COMMERCE