PDA

View Full Version : Who in high school do you think of when you hear playmaker

hata_hurta06
11-04-2005, 09:29 AM
Just wonder what names to look and listen for!!!

Adidas410s
11-04-2005, 09:41 AM
When I was in high school I always thought of DaBryan Blanton @ Forney...the guy could flat out PLAY!!! Also, BJ Johnson at SGP literally beat Abilene high in the quarterfinals by himself. When we played Taurean Henderson he came into the game as the playmaker...but left the game 80 yards under his season average. Now granted because of the focus on him they were able to get off two play action passes that lead to their TD's and gave them the win...

ro_tex_solja
11-04-2005, 03:12 PM
last year on our state finalists team we thought of our qb matt schumacher as a playmaker....we even had a name for a our boy....we called him GENERAL...he led our troop...lol

GreenMonster
11-04-2005, 03:29 PM
I think automatically of Slpybear. Man that dude is a lightning bolt, when he's awake anyways. Hey Slpy, if you read this see you in the playoffs.

Crimestick
11-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Right now at WO-S, the names would be Kenneth Beasley, Earl Thomas and Depauldrick Garrett.

In the past, I think of Kevin Smith, Kerry Franks, Chris Cole, Eric Anderson, Kendall Cleveland, Jeff Thibodeaux... and so on. I'm sure every fan can go through a rolodex by year...