PDA

View Full Version : Just got told I was stupid...

KTJ
11-04-2005, 12:38 AM
Is that surprising?

:D

(And yes, I know the Aggies will say "no, it's not.")

CHS_Grad '85
11-04-2005, 01:06 AM
lol - because???

SintonFan
11-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
Is that surprising?

(And yes, I know the Aggies will say "no, it's not.")
join the crowd...:inlove: :clap:

KTJ
11-04-2005, 01:19 AM
My PM reply was over 5000 characters.

But according to this website, I had to narrow it down to 3000.

KTJ
11-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Just letting people know. A litte FYI for you and your morning breakfast.

LogieJoeBean001
11-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
join the crowd...:inlove: :clap:

Yes...join the crowd

handNthedirt
11-04-2005, 11:53 AM
KTJ, you are not stupid. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like you!

Phil C
11-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
KTJ, you are not stupid. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like you!

Plus you are a UT ex!

KTJ
11-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt

Either your sarcasm meter is sky-high today or that's the first nice thing you've ever--EVER--said to me. Ever.

ever.

you heading to lubbock for the game?

handNthedirt
11-04-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Either your sarcasm meter is sky-high today or that's the first nice thing you've ever--EVER--said to me. Ever.ever.
you heading to lubbock for the game?

I'm turning over a new leaf, my man. My old wicked ways weren't doing anybody any good.:D I will not be in Lubbock this weekend. I will be watching the game on three different plasma screens from the Texas Motor Speedway grounds on and around a 60 ft tour bus, while consuming numerous frosty beverages and grilling all the grub we can eat. You going to Waco?

Bullaholic
11-04-2005, 12:52 PM
HND---I'm still going to bet that you and KTJ are going to still have a lot of fun cussing and discussing UT and aTm athletics.

jakarta101
11-04-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Plus you are a UT ex!

I thought we were tryin to make him not feel stupid.......gig'em:)

handNthedirt
11-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Bull...I just hope for a competitive game with no injuries.....to be continued.:devil: :D

Bulldog_12
11-04-2005, 02:00 PM
I dont think you are, well, maybe sometimes, ok maybe 3/4 of the time you are, but you still have 1/4. haha:D

KTJ
11-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
HND---I'm still going to bet that you and KTJ are going to still have a lot of fun cussing and discussing UT and aTm athletics.

Of course we aren't. :p

Said poster who called me stupid still hasn't returned my 5000 word count PM that I sent.

And handindirt, yes I'm going to Waco. I have no ticket, but I'll be there.

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2005, 02:17 PM
You're not stupid .... this guy was stupid!:rolleyes:

(I saw this while reading the article about the death row inmate that was let out accidently....OH THAT'S RIGHT, THAT WAS STUPID TOO)

Burglar dies in fire he set to cover his tracks
Montana thief's ploy leads to his death by smoke inhalation

BILLINGS, Mont. - Montana police say an attempt by a burglar to cover his tracks ended in his death.

Police in Billings say a man who was found dead in a house last week had died of smoke inhalation, apparently after setting a pair of fires to conceal his crime.

Authorities say he had coins belonging to the homeowner in his pockets when emergency crews pulled his body from the burning house.

Police also found two bags of household items in the alley, suggesting he had stashed some of the stolen goods before returning to light the fires.

GreenMonster
11-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
My PM reply was over 5000 characters.

But according to this website, I had to narrow it down to 3000.

HaHaHa, I figured that would be follwed by, " a 2nd grader said so." Gotta love them substitute teachers.