PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill Freshman Team

pantherpop
11-03-2005, 10:50 PM
The Barbers Hill freshman team beat my youngest sons team 27-8 tonight but its what he told me after the game that I wanted to share. He said what a nice group of kids these Eagles were, helping the opposing team to their feet and they even knew my son and a few other Panthers by name. We've been playing against this group of kids for years in all sports and they are a very talented and likeable group. I even know a few of their parents and have become friends with them also. Anyway good job tonight and good luck in the future with the Barbers Hill program.

Hupernikomen
11-03-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop
The Barbers Hill freshman team beat my youngest sons team 27-8 tonight but its what he told me after the game that I wanted to share. He said what a nice group of kids these Eagles were, helping the opposing team to their feet and they even knew my son and a few other Panthers by name. We've been playing against this group of kids for years in all sports and they are a very talented and likeable group. I even know a few of their parents and have become friends with them also. Anyway good job tonight and good luck in the future with the Barbers Hill program.

Barbers Hill runs a clean program and their athletes almost always are very sportsman like on and off the field of play.

Rainman
11-03-2005, 11:03 PM
I must confess me senior year whn we (BH) lost to Liberty, I was greatly impressed by the respect they fans but mostly the players showed following that tough game.
We only lost to Altair Rice, Hamshire-Fannet, Dickinson, Bridge City, Anahuac, Liberty, and Manor in my three years on varsity and no loss hurt worse than the one to Liberty, but no team was more gracious and showed better sportsmanship than did the Liberty Panters of my senior year.
Good Luck in the playoffs.

pantherpop
11-03-2005, 11:06 PM
We gotta make the playoffs first, but since you guys are already in I'll go ahead and wish the Eagles good luck in the playoffs especially if you play West Orange Stark or Bridge City.

etbu
11-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Huffman never has had probelms with the BH kids. I have a kid that played them this year and over the last two years kids are very polite and cordial.

PS Huffman freshman won district tonight 28/2 over cleveland. :D :D :D 5-0 and 7-2 on the year. :o